Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Gi Gi

    Driving down the trail early Saturday night and it is slow going. Couple of track stars and that's it. Was about to give up see a WSW walking the side street next BK and I dipped in and pick her up. She gets in my car and bam its one of my favs Gi Gi. Haven't seen you in a while see recognizes me instantly and gives me a hug and a kiss. DAM I love this girls head game. 30 for BBBJCIMWS and when she starts sucking your cock you know it this girl has mad skills. I have a large vehicle so I am in my captians chair in back and Gi Gi is on her knees giving me the best free handed suck I have had in my life or maybe since my first ex but she swallows. Just watching her head rise up on down on my cock drove me wild and I don't know how I did it but I went at least 22 sec. I mean 22 minutes or whatever my fucking head was on another planet. This girl can suck a golf ball through a garden hose and she knows it and takes pride in showing it. Anyway I blow a huge load in her mouth and she sucks it up like a Mcflury. I have her new digits I will tell you it might be hard for me to give up. Love this girl.

  2. #15484
    Quote Originally Posted by o.oChris5  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up green eyed Jessica in the old quadrant 7 eleven. Looking fresh and clean. Pretty good BBBJ and standard CFS in the car. Always a good positive attitude and is really fun to hang out with!


    C5.
    First time poster. But read your reviews all the time c5. You sir are the man. But anyways crazy to see her in otown she's from my area on the space coast I used to fuck her back in the day. She's changed a lot and got on that candy. Her man is a loser and a thief so just be careful I don't know if he's still around.

  3. #15483

    Bro

    Whatever happened to baby BLUE eyed Jessica? Oh I spotted a smokin hot PAWG running to catch a bus in the Old Quad. Her BIG ass bouncin all over the place! I might be wrong but that BIG amain ass sure looked like AAAs! Bro am I wrong?

    TH.

  4. #15482
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    That does sound like Ashley. One of my favs. Very cool and down to Earth. Very petite with an athletic build, and one of the nicest round and firm asses you will EVER see. Look on BP under women men and you'll usually find her. You'll be glad you did! Stay safe.
    Several black Ashley's on BP- have last four digits or link?

  5. #15481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Mistress Charlie

    A few more photo's from my recent dream with Mistress Charlie.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170213_134015.jpg‎   IMG_20170213_140215.jpg‎   IMG_20170213_140359.jpg‎   IMG_20170212_132733.jpg‎  

  6. #15480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Shannon on Paradise Trail

    Had another recent dream over this past weekend with the sexy and beautiful Shannon on Paradise Trail. Shannon has the perfect little cheerleader body just like a high school chick. Shannon is normally found in the new quadrant at oak ridge. I scooped her up from her house and took her back to my room for playtime! Shannon can take a pounding! Good tight white pussy boy's!

    ACTIVE SENIOR MEMBERS are welcome to PM for digits! She available 24/7.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170213_133851.jpg‎   IMG_20170211_171423.jpg‎   IMG_20170213_000742.jpg‎  

  7. #15479

    Trail Legend Maria

    Picked her up at The Old Quad Econo. Always phenomenal head game! But because I was in the mood for some good pussy I fucked her (first time) . She can suck and fuck with the best of them! Maria is one of the ALL TIME greats!

    Trail Hunter Livin The Dream.

  8. #15478

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Moevus  [View Original Post]
    Still looking for Hailey.
    And I'm looking for her too, now. Nice pic of a good looking SW. Thanks.

  9. #15477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanLeet  [View Original Post]
    I am glad I did not have any unfortunate events with Liz, assuming we're both talking about the same person. I need to check this board more often before I go out dreaming.

    In my dream last night I was cruising down the trail in my chariot looking for fair maidens in distress. I made a few passes up and down the trail looking for a maiden I had yet to run into before. On two occasions as I pulled my chariot up I was out maneuvered by another fellow knight in shining armor. I thought this was going to be another wasted night, it was then I noticed a maiden walking just after the China Buffet between OakRidge and Lancaster. I pulled up and asked if she needed rescuing, to which she accepted and hopped in. She told me her name was Liz and she was freshly showered when I came to her rescue. She is a spinner with shoulder length black hair and the smallest mammory glands I have yet to encounter. I don't dream often, so I hadn't seen her around before and I told her that. She told me it would be 30 shillings for taking care of the forbidden fruit. I told her it's no wonder I haven't seen you before and that maybe we should keep it like that and part ways LOL. I told her all I had was 20 shillings. It was then I was hit by that famous line "well only for you I'll do that for 20 shillings" LOL. If indeed this is the same Liz that you are referring to C5, I was fortunate enough to not have my dream end in a similar fate. She took care of the forbidden fruit and went on her way. It was okay, not the best I've had, but not bad if you get my drift. I dropped her off on Lancaster and Whineguard (I believe that's what the street was called) and rode off in my chariot. She lives in one of the houses there. I did acquire her digits, but if she is the same Liz you mentioned I won't be repeating that's for sure!

    Knight 1 / Dragon 0.
    Yep that's her. Consider yourself lucky she didn't cash and dash you dude. Nice review.

    Avoid at all costs.

    C5.

  10. #15476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jessica on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up green eyed Jessica in the old quadrant 7 eleven. Looking fresh and clean. Pretty good BBBJ and standard CFS in the car. Always a good positive attitude and is really fun to hang out with!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20161101_211249010_1483089385999_1.jpg‎  

  11. #15475

    Sky

    Forgot to post a review last week. I got digits for Lexi and Sky and sent them both a text for a lunch time dream. Lexi wasn't going to be out walking st lunch but Sky was, so we setupamert up location and I scooped her up. Standard uncle check then off to a safe spot. She gave a great CBJ for 2 jacksons.

  12. #15474

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This chick is constantly cash and dashing unsuspecting mongers. Her latest robbery happened last night with a dude who thought he was on of her regulars. Very bad for business. She normally works between OakRidge and Lancaster and is constantly looking to rob weak mongers. Avoid this thieving chick at all costs!

    C5.
    I am glad I did not have any unfortunate events with Liz, assuming we're both talking about the same person. I need to check this board more often before I go out dreaming.

    In my dream last night I was cruising down the trail in my chariot looking for fair maidens in distress. I made a few passes up and down the trail looking for a maiden I had yet to run into before. On two occasions as I pulled my chariot up I was out maneuvered by another fellow knight in shining armor. I thought this was going to be another wasted night, it was then I noticed a maiden walking just after the China Buffet between OakRidge and Lancaster. I pulled up and asked if she needed rescuing, to which she accepted and hopped in. She told me her name was Liz and she was freshly showered when I came to her rescue. She is a spinner with shoulder length black hair and the smallest mammory glands I have yet to encounter. I don't dream often, so I hadn't seen her around before and I told her that. She told me it would be 30 shillings for taking care of the forbidden fruit. I told her it's no wonder I haven't seen you before and that maybe we should keep it like that and part ways LOL. I told her all I had was 20 shillings. It was then I was hit by that famous line "well only for you I'll do that for 20 shillings" LOL. If indeed this is the same Liz that you are referring to C5, I was fortunate enough to not have my dream end in a similar fate. She took care of the forbidden fruit and went on her way. It was okay, not the best I've had, but not bad if you get my drift. I dropped her off on Lancaster and Whineguard (I believe that's what the street was called) and rode off in my chariot. She lives in one of the houses there. I did acquire her digits, but if she is the same Liz you mentioned I won't be repeating that's for sure!

    Knight 1 / Dragon 0.

  13. #15473
    Been on the trail a few times, had dreams with a lady named Chyna but it's going to my birthday and I was hoping for a new dream. I haven't had any luck but if someone could shoot me a PM and help a friend out that would be a gift.

  14. #15472

    Newbie wanting to try safe WSW

    Hey guys, I'm new here and lives in this area recently. I've been wanting to try a WSW for quite some time and only had experience in massage parlors when I was in California. Any digits to WSW would be greatly appreciated and if you can also tell me their rate as well. I've driven around obt near the fl mall and saw some but quite scared to pick up some because I see cops driving around or parked nearby. I'm not into skinny or big booty girls but maybe in the medium size. Much appreciated.

  15. #15471
    Quote Originally Posted by AirForce1  [View Original Post]
    I've cruised the trail between the 408 and I4 usually finding more BSW than WSW, BSW aren't my thing. Seems more tweaked out girls there.

    I've seen girls between I4 and Hoffner.

    I've seen girls between Oakridge down to the turnpike. Usually the best luck is this stretch, at least for me so far.

    So which quadrant are these considered? And am I missing out on any areas?
    I'm sure someone else will add but from what I can gather the old quadrant is from Oakridge to Goodwill and the new quadrant is up by FL Mall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape