Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,996 to 20,010 of 35479
-
02-13-17 17:47 #15484Regular Member

Posts: 1First time poster. But read your reviews all the time c5. You sir are the man. But anyways crazy to see her in otown she's from my area on the space coast I used to fuck her back in the day. She's changed a lot and got on that candy. Her man is a loser and a thief so just be careful I don't know if he's still around.
Originally Posted by o.oChris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 16:07 #15483Banned Member

Posts: 1218Bro
Whatever happened to baby BLUE eyed Jessica? Oh I spotted a smokin hot PAWG running to catch a bus in the Old Quad. Her BIG ass bouncin all over the place! I might be wrong but that BIG amain ass sure looked like AAAs! Bro am I wrong?
TH.
-
02-13-17 14:50 #15482Senior Member

Posts: 130Several black Ashley's on BP- have last four digits or link?
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 14:24 #15481Senior Member

Posts: 7357Mistress Charlie
A few more photo's from my recent dream with Mistress Charlie.
C5.
-
02-13-17 14:16 #15480Senior Member

Posts: 7357Shannon on Paradise Trail
Had another recent dream over this past weekend with the sexy and beautiful Shannon on Paradise Trail. Shannon has the perfect little cheerleader body just like a high school chick. Shannon is normally found in the new quadrant at oak ridge. I scooped her up from her house and took her back to my room for playtime! Shannon can take a pounding! Good tight white pussy boy's!
ACTIVE SENIOR MEMBERS are welcome to PM for digits! She available 24/7.
C5.
-
02-13-17 13:36 #15479Banned Member

Posts: 1218Trail Legend Maria
Picked her up at The Old Quad Econo. Always phenomenal head game! But because I was in the mood for some good pussy I fucked her (first time) . She can suck and fuck with the best of them! Maria is one of the ALL TIME greats!
Trail Hunter Livin The Dream.
-
02-13-17 12:55 #15478Senior Member

Posts: 252Hailey
And I'm looking for her too, now. Nice pic of a good looking SW. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Moevus
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 12:14 #15477Senior Member

Posts: 7357Liz
Yep that's her. Consider yourself lucky she didn't cash and dash you dude. Nice review.
Originally Posted by HitmanLeet
[View Original Post]
Avoid at all costs.
C5.
-
02-13-17 10:34 #15476Senior Member

Posts: 7357Jessica on Paradise Trail
Scooped up green eyed Jessica in the old quadrant 7 eleven. Looking fresh and clean. Pretty good BBBJ and standard CFS in the car. Always a good positive attitude and is really fun to hang out with!
C5.
-
02-13-17 09:48 #15475Senior Member

Posts: 39Sky
Forgot to post a review last week. I got digits for Lexi and Sky and sent them both a text for a lunch time dream. Lexi wasn't going to be out walking st lunch but Sky was, so we setupamert up location and I scooped her up. Standard uncle check then off to a safe spot. She gave a great CBJ for 2 jacksons.
-
02-13-17 09:10 #15474Senior Member

Posts: 64Liz
I am glad I did not have any unfortunate events with Liz, assuming we're both talking about the same person. I need to check this board more often before I go out dreaming.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
In my dream last night I was cruising down the trail in my chariot looking for fair maidens in distress. I made a few passes up and down the trail looking for a maiden I had yet to run into before. On two occasions as I pulled my chariot up I was out maneuvered by another fellow knight in shining armor. I thought this was going to be another wasted night, it was then I noticed a maiden walking just after the China Buffet between OakRidge and Lancaster. I pulled up and asked if she needed rescuing, to which she accepted and hopped in. She told me her name was Liz and she was freshly showered when I came to her rescue. She is a spinner with shoulder length black hair and the smallest mammory glands I have yet to encounter. I don't dream often, so I hadn't seen her around before and I told her that. She told me it would be 30 shillings for taking care of the forbidden fruit. I told her it's no wonder I haven't seen you before and that maybe we should keep it like that and part ways LOL. I told her all I had was 20 shillings. It was then I was hit by that famous line "well only for you I'll do that for 20 shillings" LOL. If indeed this is the same Liz that you are referring to C5, I was fortunate enough to not have my dream end in a similar fate. She took care of the forbidden fruit and went on her way. It was okay, not the best I've had, but not bad if you get my drift. I dropped her off on Lancaster and Whineguard (I believe that's what the street was called) and rode off in my chariot. She lives in one of the houses there. I did acquire her digits, but if she is the same Liz you mentioned I won't be repeating that's for sure!
Knight 1 / Dragon 0.
-
02-13-17 00:13 #15473Regular Member

Posts: 1Been on the trail a few times, had dreams with a lady named Chyna but it's going to my birthday and I was hoping for a new dream. I haven't had any luck but if someone could shoot me a PM and help a friend out that would be a gift.
-
02-13-17 00:04 #15472Regular Member

Posts: 17Newbie wanting to try safe WSW
Hey guys, I'm new here and lives in this area recently. I've been wanting to try a WSW for quite some time and only had experience in massage parlors when I was in California. Any digits to WSW would be greatly appreciated and if you can also tell me their rate as well. I've driven around obt near the fl mall and saw some but quite scared to pick up some because I see cops driving around or parked nearby. I'm not into skinny or big booty girls but maybe in the medium size. Much appreciated.
-
02-12-17 23:50 #15471Senior Member

Posts: 1149I'm sure someone else will add but from what I can gather the old quadrant is from Oakridge to Goodwill and the new quadrant is up by FL Mall.
Originally Posted by AirForce1
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-17 22:01 #15470Regular Member

Posts: 18Which is which as far as quadrants
I've cruised the trail between the 408 and I4 usually finding more BSW than WSW, BSW aren't my thing. Seems more tweaked out girls there.
I've seen girls between I4 and Hoffner.
I've seen girls between Oakridge down to the turnpike. Usually the best luck is this stretch, at least for me so far.
So which quadrant are these considered? And am I missing out on any areas?










Reply With Quote






