Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,026 to 20,040 of 35479
-
02-11-17 10:46 #15454Senior Member

Posts: 82Last night had two dreams. The first one was with a BSW name Cash pick her up near taco Bell. Started with CBJ then after a few convince her to take that shit off. Some chicks are easier to convince than others. She wasn't a clock watcher and pretty friendly. I rather a upbeat chick than one telling you her sad life story. That shit will get you kick out the car. Dream lasted half hour and no complaints about jaw like most try and do. I had to stop cause even though she was into it she wasn't talented enough to finish the job.
Probably repeat few months down the road if she gets better.
Second dream was with another BSW I picked up near AutoZone. Her name she put in my phone is Juicy aka Jaws. She was new to me so I figured I try her out. 40 roses for FS, couldn't convince her to take the rubber off. Wasn't a clock watcher, and gave a good gf experience. BJ was on point and she was tight. A little thicker than a spinner.
Overall will repeat.
I seen a few SW that's still asking for 1. Been like a week or two and they still haven't change their menu price. That only mean some of yall just don't care and giving up 1. For a dream.
DC.
-
02-11-17 10:42 #15453Banned Member

Posts: 1218Trail Legend Dee
Picked up The Trail Legend Dee (Desiree) at The Old Quad 7/11 last night. Fucked this Sexy mama for the first time! AWESOME! GFE! One of the BEST All Time!
Trail Hunter Livin The Dream.
-
02-11-17 10:21 #15452Regular Member

Posts: 14Friday night
So I decided to take a trip out to the trail last night. Don't get out there to often but I had some time between 3 am and about 5:30. Saw a decent number of talent or from Sam's all the way up to Holden. Nothing to write home about though. I stopped a gorgeous girl at the Wawa across from the golden arches. Scooped her up and we got the formalities out of the way and found a spot. Super sweet girl who was super hot!! Her name is Kitty. Nice Puerto Rican senorita. No signs of candy use or anything. Feel asleep and dreamed of an enthusiastic CBJ. But in my dream due to the cover and the few drinks I'd had earlier I wasn't really "feeling" it LOL. After a little while I just called it quits and we both went on our way. Got her digits though because she was super hot! I'd be happy to share them to anyone. So my dream come times into the morning and I found a petite NSW named Ashley I think. I recognized her from her BP ads but haven't seen her post in a while. Super nice and pretty. She needed a ride to her place off Sandlake so I accommodated her. Had to wait a few for her roommate to leave but got a QV CBJ and a nice CG ride for 50 tokens. I woke up and headed home feeling good.
-
02-11-17 09:36 #15451Senior Member

Posts: 10399:30 am
Who's out? Chillin by the coat factory.
Sox.
-
02-11-17 02:24 #15450Senior Member

Posts: 468Geneva
It is a motel right across the BK on the N. OBT in Lockhart. You can Google it for the location.
Originally Posted by SmashDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-17 23:06 #15449Regular Member

Posts: 7Tried FS with her today. After she hoped on a few minutes later I couldn't stay hard. The stench was unbearable.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-17 23:03 #15448Regular Member

Posts: 7Hey I'm in town for the night. Can I get her digits?
Originally Posted by BigShock
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-17 23:01 #15447Senior Member

Posts: 240The Greneava
What and where is the Geneva? I'm a Trail rookie. Please bring me up to speed.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-17 18:10 #15446Senior Member

Posts: 60Amazing Grace
Gave Grace a call, (thanks for the digits EMale7676), easy to get ahold of and has her own room on the trail. She was fresh out of the shower, though the room was a little bit of a mess. As Digital Underground said, we went through "all the fly positions: My head under her leg under my arm under her toe. " Standard trail damage to the pocket and will definitely repeat.
-
02-10-17 17:28 #15445Senior Member

Posts: 2243Swirl Marks!
OMFG! Dude! What is that girl doing up on the hood of that car? Have you no regard for the paint? I mean really? P*ssy over Scratch City? I see paint correction in that car's future! Sigh!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope this was OTT enough that the sarcastic humour intended comes through? If not, try setting 9B6 on your humour cap!
-
02-10-17 10:17 #15444Senior Member

Posts: 238Hailey
I've seen her before ages ago. If you find her again lmk LOL.
Originally Posted by Moevus
[View Original Post]
-BMM.
-
02-10-17 10:16 #15443Senior Member

Posts: 238The Saint
She said she will be back soon. I've known Ashley for a long time now and to me that means she's going to go by the rules until she sees a way to run from rehab. I tried several times to help her out.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-BMM.
-
02-10-17 08:01 #15442Senior Member

Posts: 7357Paradise Trail Big Tit Shelley
Scooped big tit Shelley in the old quadrant strutting her stuff with those massive tits popping out all over the place. Whenever I want to slide my dick between some massive fits, she's my main go to girl! Always a great dream! BBBJ then on to titty fucking with an explosion of my cum in between those big tits.
C5.
-
02-10-17 07:42 #15441Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Saint
We all wish the Saint nothing but the best!
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-10-17 06:07 #15440Senior Member

Posts: 155New Quadrant?
Where's this new quadrant you speak of and can you share the digits?
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




