Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chris. Looks like she is in the Big House as of 1/27 for contempt. She knew it was going to happen eventually. Stems from a judge ordering her to rehab and her of course not going. Maybe now she can get some very much needed help. Wish her the best. I consider her a friend and don't like seeing how far she has gone down over the last few years. Good Luck Ash!
    We all wish the Saint nothing but the best!

    C5.

  2. #15439

    New Quadrant?

    Where's this new quadrant you speak of and can you share the digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I've known this white chick for a while but she was always in a so called relationship with a complete loser. Cruising Paradise tonight and spot a PAWG near the Hoyal inn in the new quadrant. Wearing tight black booty shorts and a pink top. She was hanging out with another girl looking to make some fast cash as she was of course sick and needed medication.

    I pull up on her and she's acting shy and embarrassed. I tell her I don't care that you're out here hooking and you're secret is safe with me. I invite her in my ride, Friend was hot too but she was even more sick. Nope! So I explain the rules of the trail etc all while driving to the nearest trap house so I could fuck this chick on a bed.

    She has a phat pale white ass and I was in the mood to ram my dick straight up in their! Say's she hates anal but oh well, this is my fucking dream so take it or leave it! Of course she says OK! Shitty BBBJ but her asshole was pink and super tight. Took an entire tube of lube to get in their! Once I was in her ass, ball game over! Pounded her hard with her face dead in pillow and long and deep stroked her till I nutted deep deep deep inside her asshole!

    Took it like a champ! I waited for my nut to drip out of her asshole for pic's. Pics coming soon.

    Chick is desperate for cash and wants good customers. If you like anal with a Snow bunny this chick will take a low donation! SENIOR MEMBERS only.

    C5.

  3. #15438

    Dead

    It's dead out tonight, was out 11-1230 and saw nothing only 2 by Nashville a BSW and WSW red head did not try to scoop the red head they were talking to someone in a car maybe pimp or undercover LEO. There was alot of LEO activity by obt Oakridge area.

  4. #15437

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by SexualDesires  [View Original Post]
    Just ran into a girl by the Geneva. Name is Becky 25 looks pretty decent minus the tracks. Anyone ever have a dream with her?
    Yes she is ok. Clean but a little rush using her excuses of her kids waiting for her at home. She will be a good one if the marks and tracks on the arm and legs are not too bad.

    Also refer to one of the posts by Teenlover, she will steal anythings she can from your car. Not sure if it is true or not. Just be cautious.

    Again, never pay her up front and she will make some excuses to try to get money up front.

  5. #15436

    Becky

    Had a dream with Becky after seeing her earlier. Went to take a nap at the Geneva. Good dream. Covered everything but it was a good ride. Have pics but asked not to share on here. Definitely would repeat if in the mood.

  6. #15435

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    I wonder have anyone seen or heard from her lately. I missed that girl alot, I hope she doing better. I remember last time I saw her she told me her mother was trying to get her off the streets by involving the courts and LEO.
    Hey Chris. Looks like she is in the Big House as of 1/27 for contempt. She knew it was going to happen eventually. Stems from a judge ordering her to rehab and her of course not going. Maybe now she can get some very much needed help. Wish her the best. I consider her a friend and don't like seeing how far she has gone down over the last few years. Good Luck Ash!

  7. #15434

    Hailey

    Still looking for Hailey.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails edited Hailey (2).jpg‎  

  8. #15433

    Paradise jumping today

    Wow, was running an errand for work and went down the trail at about 4:30 from Florida mall all the way to Michigan Street, I must have passed a good 7 WSW, if I wasn't on my motorcycle I would have definitely stopped. Maybe when I get off work, hopefully they are still out.

  9. #15432

    Becky

    Just ran into a girl by the Geneva. Name is Becky 25 looks pretty decent minus the tracks. Anyone ever have a dream with her?

  10. #15431

    Who is this

    Tall slinder dark skin, long brown hair wearing short jean shorts with knee high tan boots walking between landstreet and sandlake today.

  11. #15430
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgNation  [View Original Post]
    Look at what I spotted by the fl mall.
    Anyone know who this fine lady is??

  12. #15429

    Sexy Mariam

    Mariam is currently on wineguard and lancaster but later will be past 528. She needs some help and if you want some excellent head game and a great time here's your chance.

  13. #15428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukerxxx  [View Original Post]
    Glad to Hear she is going to be back on the trail again!! I think is time for me to start looking at flights from Chicago to Orlando! LOL!! And Chris you better watch her closely cause before you know it I will have her in a plane back with me to Chitown! LOL!!
    Chicago is too cold brother. Emily is a sunny Florida girl!

    C5.

  14. #15427

    Bella Saint Ashley

    I wonder have anyone seen or heard from her lately. I missed that girl alot, I hope she doing better. I remember last time I saw her she told me her mother was trying to get her off the streets by involving the courts and LEO.

  15. #15426
    Glad to Hear she is going to be back on the trail again!! I think is time for me to start looking at flights from Chicago to Orlando! LOL!! And Chris you better watch her closely cause before you know it I will have her in a plane back with me to Chitown! LOL!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Emily aka kitty kat will be joining Paradise Trail again very soon!

    Emily is a Paradise Trail LEGEND!

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape