Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15425

    Breanna

    Just fell asleep on the trail and had an amazing dream. WSW great body tiny little pussy she's from Cali here till Sunday. Fellas great attitude let's the hands roam no problem. Wish she was here longer I will be dreaming with her again.

  2. #15424

    Shannon

    What dreams of her. I lost her digits but hoping to see again soon. What a great chick. And does anyone know if you can upload a pic on here through your phone. It won't let me.

  3. #15423
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I've known this white chick for a while but she was always in a so called relationship with a complete loser. Cruising Paradise tonight and spot a PAWG near the Hoyal inn in the new quadrant. Wearing tight black booty shorts and a pink top. She was hanging out with another girl looking to make some fast cash as she was of course sick and needed medication.

    I pull up on her and she's acting shy and embarrassed. I tell her I don't care that you're out here hooking and you're secret is safe with me. I invite her in my ride, Friend was hot too but she was even more sick. Nope! So I explain the rules of the trail etc all while driving to the nearest trap house so I could fuck this chick on a bed.

    She has a phat pale white ass and I was in the mood to ram my dick straight up in their! Say's she hates anal but oh well, this is my fucking dream so take it or leave it! Of course she says OK! Shitty BBBJ but her asshole was pink and super tight. Took an entire tube of lube to get in their! Once I was in her ass, ball game over! Pounded her hard with her face dead in pillow and long and deep stroked her till I nutted deep deep deep inside her asshole!

    Took it like a champ! I waited for my nut to drip out of her asshole for pic's. Pics coming soon.

    Chick is desperate for cash and wants good customers. If you like anal with a Snow bunny this chick will take a low donation! SENIOR MEMBERS only.

    C5.
    Dude,

    You had me when you said she's into anal and cheap! Hook a brother up! TIA.

  4. #15422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Emily aka BabyDoll

    Emily aka kitty kat will be joining Paradise Trail again very soon!

    Emily is a Paradise Trail LEGEND!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170208_204153.jpg‎   IMG_20170208_204303.jpg‎  

  5. #15421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    New Girl Alert on Paradise Trail!

    I've known this white chick for a while but she was always in a so called relationship with a complete loser. Cruising Paradise tonight and spot a PAWG near the Hoyal inn in the new quadrant. Wearing tight black booty shorts and a pink top. She was hanging out with another girl looking to make some fast cash as she was of course sick and needed medication.

    I pull up on her and she's acting shy and embarrassed. I tell her I don't care that you're out here hooking and you're secret is safe with me. I invite her in my ride, Friend was hot too but she was even more sick. Nope! So I explain the rules of the trail etc all while driving to the nearest trap house so I could fuck this chick on a bed.

    She has a phat pale white ass and I was in the mood to ram my dick straight up in their! Say's she hates anal but oh well, this is my fucking dream so take it or leave it! Of course she says OK! Shitty BBBJ but her asshole was pink and super tight. Took an entire tube of lube to get in their! Once I was in her ass, ball game over! Pounded her hard with her face dead in pillow and long and deep stroked her till I nutted deep deep deep inside her asshole!

    Took it like a champ! I waited for my nut to drip out of her asshole for pic's. Pics coming soon.

    Chick is desperate for cash and wants good customers. If you like anal with a Snow bunny this chick will take a low donation! SENIOR MEMBERS only.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15178141_379641865715510_3989717852737482653_n.jpg‎  

  6. #15420
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    I personally hope he tries me while I'm on one of my dreams, I'll ask to see his badge then knock that old fucker out with a right jab. Here's a few pics so everybody knows what he looks like incase he pops up on someone.
    This dude should just relax and hook up for an awesome ball sucking BBBJ from Kevon or Maria and all his anger toward our hobby will drift away.

  7. #15419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Snowflake on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogF250  [View Original Post]
    Damn c5,she got a fat little booty for a white girl!
    If you're ever in Orlando let me know. I'll hook you up with as many digits as you need.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170208_175121.jpg‎   IMG_20170208_175021.jpg‎  

  8. #15418

    Reminds me of something I seen on youtube

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    I personally hope he tries me while I'm on one of my dreams, I'll ask to see his badge then knock that old fucker out with a right jab. Here's a few pics so everybody knows what he looks like incase he pops up on someone.
    Reminds of of that guy on YouTube johntv.com, what a nut case.

    http://youtu.be/wJYc5182JGg

  9. #15417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Mistress Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTeddyBear  [View Original Post]
    I saw Charlie two days ago near the racetrack, she is hard to get ahold of via text, but she is def still doing her thing out there, just got to catch her. Do a few loops down Nash then up 441 and repeat and that's normally when I catch her.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMale7676  [View Original Post]
    Was out on paradise trail looking for charlie. WoRd on the street is that she has been baker acted. That would certainly explain her disappearance.

    Near Walmart met with gigi. She didn't look prego to me. She had a nice flat stomach. Very cute chick. Offered her introductory rate just to get a feel for her. She accepted for just bbj. No cim. WhiLe she was good at what she does, she really wasn't into it. Quality diminishes with rate I guess. Next time and I'll offer more and see what I get. But in all a good dream. Just not the best.
    My source's tell me she is still on Paradise Trail doing her thing fellas. She does have yet another NEW number. Charlie is my number one.

    C5.

  10. #15416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Snowflake on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by DredCity  [View Original Post]
    Who that never dreamed with her.
    The one and only SnowFlake. You can find her near the strip club's.

    C5.

  11. #15415
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Swallows every last drop! Enough said!

    C5.
    Who that never dreamed with her.

  12. #15414

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by EMale7676  [View Original Post]
    Was out on paradise trail looking for charlie. WoRd on the street is that she has been baker acted. That would certainly explain her disappearance.

    Near Walmart met with gigi. She didn't look prego to me. She had a nice flat stomach. Very cute chick. Offered her introductory rate just to get a feel for her. She accepted for just bbj. No cim. WhiLe she was good at what she does, she really wasn't into it. Quality diminishes with rate I guess. Next time and I'll offer more and see what I get. But in all a good dream. Just not the best.
    I saw Charlie two days ago near the racetrack, she is hard to get ahold of via text, but she is def still doing her thing out there, just got to catch her. Do a few loops down Nash then up 441 and repeat and that's normally when I catch her.

  13. #15413

    Strange but interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by XMan1970  [View Original Post]
    Out tonight looking to connect with Lexi but she's been elusive. Hope to hit that soon. Stopped at the Wawa and got approached but a cute little thing in a tight skirt. Only had 20 coins to spare. Just enough for a little catch and release. Didn't get a name since she didn't have a phone. Be safe out there.
    I was out Uber driving last night, it's what I do to justify everything about the hobby and getting out of the house for starters. Highly advise but you will never make jack shit these days. Took some guys from restaurant row to the doll house and then eased down paradise to the FL Mall Wawa. I was having a puff and a car pulled up and dropped off a thick dark haired working girl (she gave me the wave and I know what I know) with a black skin tight skirt, pretty face all made up, gets out and sits at a table. As they pulled off, two guys up front for sure, I was looking as hard as I could and I am pretty sure a third was in the back seat. As long as I've been reading this forum I have never heard of a 3 for 1. Chuckled to myself, bought a snack and headed home. SS96.

  14. #15412
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Swallows every last drop! Enough said!

    C5.
    Damn c5,she got a fat little booty for a white girl!

  15. #15411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Nope!

    Quote Originally Posted by EMale7676  [View Original Post]
    Was out on paradise trail looking for charlie. WoRd on the street is that she has been baker acted. That would certainly explain her disappearance.

    Near Walmart met with gigi. She didn't look prego to me. She had a nice flat stomach. Very cute chick. Offered her introductory rate just to get a feel for her. She accepted for just bbj. No cim. WhiLe she was good at what she does, she really wasn't into it. Quality diminishes with rate I guess. Next time and I'll offer more and see what I get. But in all a good dream. Just not the best.
    Just because you pay her more does NOT mean you will get better service! Never work's out that way! If you pay a chick 20 bucks for BBBJ and it sucks, then you pay her 40 for BBBJ the next time, guaranteed it will suck as well. Paying more does not mean you will get better service.

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape