Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15454
    Last night had two dreams. The first one was with a BSW name Cash pick her up near taco Bell. Started with CBJ then after a few convince her to take that shit off. Some chicks are easier to convince than others. She wasn't a clock watcher and pretty friendly. I rather a upbeat chick than one telling you her sad life story. That shit will get you kick out the car. Dream lasted half hour and no complaints about jaw like most try and do. I had to stop cause even though she was into it she wasn't talented enough to finish the job.

    Probably repeat few months down the road if she gets better.

    Second dream was with another BSW I picked up near AutoZone. Her name she put in my phone is Juicy aka Jaws. She was new to me so I figured I try her out. 40 roses for FS, couldn't convince her to take the rubber off. Wasn't a clock watcher, and gave a good gf experience. BJ was on point and she was tight. A little thicker than a spinner.

    Overall will repeat.

    I seen a few SW that's still asking for 1. Been like a week or two and they still haven't change their menu price. That only mean some of yall just don't care and giving up 1. For a dream.

    DC.

  2. #15453

    Trail Legend Dee

    Picked up The Trail Legend Dee (Desiree) at The Old Quad 7/11 last night. Fucked this Sexy mama for the first time! AWESOME! GFE! One of the BEST All Time!

    Trail Hunter Livin The Dream.

  3. #15452

    Friday night

    So I decided to take a trip out to the trail last night. Don't get out there to often but I had some time between 3 am and about 5:30. Saw a decent number of talent or from Sam's all the way up to Holden. Nothing to write home about though. I stopped a gorgeous girl at the Wawa across from the golden arches. Scooped her up and we got the formalities out of the way and found a spot. Super sweet girl who was super hot!! Her name is Kitty. Nice Puerto Rican senorita. No signs of candy use or anything. Feel asleep and dreamed of an enthusiastic CBJ. But in my dream due to the cover and the few drinks I'd had earlier I wasn't really "feeling" it LOL. After a little while I just called it quits and we both went on our way. Got her digits though because she was super hot! I'd be happy to share them to anyone. So my dream come times into the morning and I found a petite NSW named Ashley I think. I recognized her from her BP ads but haven't seen her post in a while. Super nice and pretty. She needed a ride to her place off Sandlake so I accommodated her. Had to wait a few for her roommate to leave but got a QV CBJ and a nice CG ride for 50 tokens. I woke up and headed home feeling good.

  4. #15451

    9:30 am

    Who's out? Chillin by the coat factory.

    Sox.

  5. #15450

    Geneva

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    What and where is the Geneva? I'm a Trail rookie. Please bring me up to speed.
    It is a motel right across the BK on the N. OBT in Lockhart. You can Google it for the location.

  6. #15449
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Scooped big tit Shelley in the old quadrant strutting her stuff with those massive tits popping out all over the place. Whenever I want to slide my dick between some massive fits, she's my main go to girl! Always a great dream! BBBJ then on to titty fucking with an explosion of my cum in between those big tits.

    C5.
    Tried FS with her today. After she hoped on a few minutes later I couldn't stay hard. The stench was unbearable.

  7. #15448
    Quote Originally Posted by BigShock  [View Original Post]
    Gave Grace a call, (thanks for the digits EMale7676), easy to get ahold of and has her own room on the trail. She was fresh out of the shower, though the room was a little bit of a mess. As Digital Underground said, we went through "all the fly positions: My head under her leg under my arm under her toe. " Standard trail damage to the pocket and will definitely repeat.
    Hey I'm in town for the night. Can I get her digits?

  8. #15447

    The Greneava

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is ok. Clean but a little rush using her excuses of her kids waiting for her at home. She will be a good one if the marks and tracks on the arm and legs are not too bad.

    Also refer to one of the posts by Teenlover, she will steal anythings she can from your car. Not sure if it is true or not. Just be cautious.

    Again, never pay her up front and she will make some excuses to try to get money up front.
    What and where is the Geneva? I'm a Trail rookie. Please bring me up to speed.

  9. #15446

    Amazing Grace

    Gave Grace a call, (thanks for the digits EMale7676), easy to get ahold of and has her own room on the trail. She was fresh out of the shower, though the room was a little bit of a mess. As Digital Underground said, we went through "all the fly positions: My head under her leg under my arm under her toe. " Standard trail damage to the pocket and will definitely repeat.

  10. #15445

    Swirl Marks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    If you're ever in Orlando let me know. I'll hook you up with as many digits as you need.

    C5.
    OMFG! Dude! What is that girl doing up on the hood of that car? Have you no regard for the paint? I mean really? P*ssy over Scratch City? I see paint correction in that car's future! Sigh!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    I hope this was OTT enough that the sarcastic humour intended comes through? If not, try setting 9B6 on your humour cap!

  11. #15444

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Moevus  [View Original Post]
    Still looking for Hailey.
    I've seen her before ages ago. If you find her again lmk LOL.

    -BMM.

  12. #15443

    The Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    We all wish the Saint nothing but the best!

    C5.
    She said she will be back soon. I've known Ashley for a long time now and to me that means she's going to go by the rules until she sees a way to run from rehab. I tried several times to help her out.

    -BMM.

  13. #15442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail Big Tit Shelley

    Scooped big tit Shelley in the old quadrant strutting her stuff with those massive tits popping out all over the place. Whenever I want to slide my dick between some massive fits, she's my main go to girl! Always a great dream! BBBJ then on to titty fucking with an explosion of my cum in between those big tits.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170105_233336.jpg‎  

  14. #15441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chris. Looks like she is in the Big House as of 1/27 for contempt. She knew it was going to happen eventually. Stems from a judge ordering her to rehab and her of course not going. Maybe now she can get some very much needed help. Wish her the best. I consider her a friend and don't like seeing how far she has gone down over the last few years. Good Luck Ash!
    We all wish the Saint nothing but the best!

    C5.

  15. #15440

    New Quadrant?

    Where's this new quadrant you speak of and can you share the digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I've known this white chick for a while but she was always in a so called relationship with a complete loser. Cruising Paradise tonight and spot a PAWG near the Hoyal inn in the new quadrant. Wearing tight black booty shorts and a pink top. She was hanging out with another girl looking to make some fast cash as she was of course sick and needed medication.

    I pull up on her and she's acting shy and embarrassed. I tell her I don't care that you're out here hooking and you're secret is safe with me. I invite her in my ride, Friend was hot too but she was even more sick. Nope! So I explain the rules of the trail etc all while driving to the nearest trap house so I could fuck this chick on a bed.

    She has a phat pale white ass and I was in the mood to ram my dick straight up in their! Say's she hates anal but oh well, this is my fucking dream so take it or leave it! Of course she says OK! Shitty BBBJ but her asshole was pink and super tight. Took an entire tube of lube to get in their! Once I was in her ass, ball game over! Pounded her hard with her face dead in pillow and long and deep stroked her till I nutted deep deep deep inside her asshole!

    Took it like a champ! I waited for my nut to drip out of her asshole for pic's. Pics coming soon.

    Chick is desperate for cash and wants good customers. If you like anal with a Snow bunny this chick will take a low donation! SENIOR MEMBERS only.

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape