High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4155

    Jayda

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMad  [View Original Post]
    Searched forum for Jayda. Nothing recent. Only thing I could find linked olde cencored BP posts. Is this the same girl you guys have referenced in old posts for a Jayda? I was quoted 150 for hh. She is between downtown and east side. Apparently near Tenney Park.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...l-now/18115798
    She's legit, relatively good looking, nice body, and decent service.

    She's worth seeing at least once. I saw her over a year ago and reviewed her on TER. I think my expectations were too high when I went to see her. I've had no desire to repeat. Literally, none. Of course, I generally don't repeat. When the experience is exceptionally good, I feel compelled to repeat.

    With Jayda, I had a good time, but it felt very much like a high volume operation. I had to reread my own review to trigger my memory. I'd paid for an hour, popped in less than a half hour, and she was politely making it clear that we were done. That's not that uncommon. But it was one of the reasons I've had no desire to repeat. I'd waited a long time to see her. At the time she was difficult to get a hold of. Finally, on my way! It was very much a letdown. And rather than an extended session of intimacy, it was over relatively quickly. Most of these experiences are not that much better than jerking off to some good porn. Just way more expensive. And at times humiliating.

    As I said, it was a while ago, maybe it's worse now, maybe it's better. Maybe that's exactly what you're looking for. Or your experience will be different.

    That's where you come in. Go see her (she's real) and report back.

  2. #4154

    Jayda

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMad  [View Original Post]
    Searched forum for Jayda. Nothing recent. Only thing I could find linked olde cencored BP posts. Is this the same girl you guys have referenced in old posts for a Jayda? I was quoted 150 for hh. She is between downtown and east side. Apparently near Tenney Park.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...l-now/18115798
    Yup that's her. Very nice girl!

  3. #4153

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    This is where you'll find Coco and Sasa:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...dison/17938416
    Made a trip to see Coco today. I must say I was very pleasantly surprised once the door opened. I honestly think this is rare as I'm sure most of the Asian ads cannot turnout to be this good. Very beautiful body and nice long hair. 150 hr was the damage. Some chatting and touching, followed by a CBJ and then the words "you want to fuck me now?" Gidde up, your damn right I do. Started with mish and finished with K9. Nice that there was a shower to use afterwords.

    Possible repeat, but down the road sometime.

  4. #4152

    Jayda?

    Searched forum for Jayda. Nothing recent. Only thing I could find linked olde cencored BP posts. Is this the same girl you guys have referenced in old posts for a Jayda? I was quoted 150 for hh. She is between downtown and east side. Apparently near Tenney Park.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...l-now/18115798

  5. #4151

    Thicky Thickness

    Like so many others on here I am so sick of seeing her ads 10-30 times in one day. I have tried to hit it the report ad button every time I see them but it doesn't seem to help. There must be some kind of algarithim they use like CL where number of views vs. Number of flagged will get you deleted. I was wondering if we could get together on this to keep her posting at a min. So we can see others out there trying to post also. To me it has gotten so bad that I don't even want to go on to BP anymore because I know I'm going to get sick to my stomach just seeing her ad title. No offense if she is your type but I believe most think her pics are disgusting and the volume of ads says desperate also. If she is your type would you please go see her more often so she doesn't feel that she needs to post so much.

  6. #4150

    Coco and others

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    On the advice of MadTownIsDown, I saw Coco. I'm pretty harsh about the Asian advertisers on BP. Now I'm re-evaluating that. I dislike the frequency of the postings and the obvious fake pics.

    But seeing Coco is an eye opener. Incredible body. Lovely face. Limited menu, but I suspect that opens up over time. I was only there for the hh ($150). And all we did is caress each other and fuck in plain old missionary. I loved it. Just feeling that amazing body and skin and looking into her lovely face.

    I saw Sasa on the couch on my way out. Good lord, she's worth seeing too. Very cute, Mamasan says she's 20.
    This is where you'll find Coco and Sasa:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...dison/17938416

  7. #4149

    Don't see this often

    Searching for a BBC.

    http://janesville.backpage.com/Women...r-bbc/18091112

    You BBC's out there better go get this pussy.

  8. #4148

    MariahLynn

    This chick is delusional! I was thinking about seeing her but her attitude suck. I too look past her now.

  9. #4147

    MariahLynn / Journey

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...hlynn/18055530

    A window of opportunity opened today and I was ready to see her. So I reached out, very much spur of the moment:

    In other words, I reach out at 2:30 pm, don't hear back until almost 4:00 pm that she won't be available until 5:00 pm. And the "about an hour" likely means 2 hours. Or whatever. It definitely doesn't mean 50 minutes.

    There's no good strategy for dealing with this that I've found, other than quitting this silly hobby.

    I wasn't holding my breath from 2:30 pm on. Instead, I continued spreading the net. I ended up having a really good time with someone I'd seen before.
    I never did see her. I contacted her last night when I had a window of opportunity. I was ready to meet. I asked her if she was ready, she was. I asked her donations, to confirm. She'd told me $120 hh before. I was planning to do that. And then she replied. The hh was now $150.

    $30 is really not that much money. I got a parking ticket today for $25.

    But I just deleted her messages and never looked back. I was done with this one. The attitude, the rules, the quickly escalating prices.

    Did anyone actually end up seeing her? LOL.

  10. #4146
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    On the advice of MadTownIsDown, I saw Coco. I'm pretty harsh about the Asian advertisers on BP. Now I'm re-evaluating that. I dislike the frequency of the postings and the obvious fake pics.

    But seeing Coco is an eye opener. Incredible body. Lovely face. Limited menu, but I suspect that opens up over time. I was only there for the hh ($150). And all we did is caress each other and fuck in plain old missionary. I loved it. Just feeling that amazing body and skin and looking into her lovely face.

    I saw Sasa on the couch on my way out. Good lord, she's worth seeing too. Very cute, Mamasan says she's 20.
    I saw her today as well. Highly recommend. I did the hour and had a nice body rub and shower before the fun. Did mish and K9. Was very fun and the noises she makes are sexy AF.

  11. #4145

    Coco

    On the advice of MadTownIsDown, I saw Coco. I'm pretty harsh about the Asian advertisers on BP. Now I'm re-evaluating that. I dislike the frequency of the postings and the obvious fake pics.

    But seeing Coco is an eye opener. Incredible body. Lovely face. Limited menu, but I suspect that opens up over time. I was only there for the hh ($150). And all we did is caress each other and fuck in plain old missionary. I loved it. Just feeling that amazing body and skin and looking into her lovely face.

    I saw Sasa on the couch on my way out. Good lord, she's worth seeing too. Very cute, Mamasan says she's 20.

  12. #4144
    Quote Originally Posted by TheonGrayjoy  [View Original Post]
    I saw BP ad for what may have been Bailey. Pics were different, but what I could see looked to be her. Ad referred to her I'd on the other site. Ad was time stamped 1:04, but was down after about an hour.
    I reached out, no response yet.

  13. #4143
    Quote Originally Posted by WarnerBroke  [View Original Post]
    New to the forum, glad I found it. SO I'm in an ok position, I'm getting a divorce and came into some cash from a private sale, and I want to get into this before I start my bachelor life. I'm interested in finding an hot asian who speaks english, is that doable? I'm tasting the rainbow this year LOL.
    Jade Silla. I haven't seen her, but I've spoken with her. She has great reviews. Very much worth seeing. She's not someone who you'll be able to see on the spur of the moment. I suspect planning is worth it.

  14. #4142
    Quote Originally Posted by PermanentWood  [View Original Post]
    Good rates but in the end, it depends on your negotiating skills.
    I remember her ads from a year or two ago, is she still posting?

  15. #4141

    Tasha. Yep!!

    It really depends on taste, but Tasha will not disappoint on skill or technique. Her look is not for everyone, but she is a nice girl and earns every penny of her donation.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownHunter  [View Original Post]
    Who has the best rate in town fr bjs? Was thinking about calling tasha, but wanted other opinions.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape