Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4140

    Hey

    New to the forum, glad I found it. SO I'm in an ok position, I'm getting a divorce and came into some cash from a private sale, and I want to get into this before I start my bachelor life. I'm interested in finding an hot asian who speaks english, is that doable? I'm tasting the rainbow this year LOL.

  2. #4139

    Bailey reappears??

    I saw BP ad for what may have been Bailey. Pics were different, but what I could see looked to be her. Ad referred to her I'd on the other site. Ad was time stamped 1:04, but was down after about an hour.

  3. #4138

    Ashley - 608-209-5189

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownHunter  [View Original Post]
    Who has the best rate in town fr bjs? Was thinking about calling tasha, but wanted other opinions.
    Good rates but in the end, it depends on your negotiating skills.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ashley 608-209-5189 02.jpg‎   ashley 608-209-5189.jpg‎  

  4. #4137
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCleaver  [View Original Post]
    I saw this add today and it says real picks! Might this be one of the new girls Cocco mentioned or is this Cocco? Either way it looks like they offer the real Nuru experience is that true and can you tell me about what the 1/2 session might cost? Thanks.
    Pics are never real. Cocco is the only one that is comparable or exceeds the pics. Theres another girl that is pretty too, never seen her again. Theres a provider named ivy. She's looks 7 or 8, but dances a 9 or 10 (in the asian world anyway). Me personally for limited menu like that its got to be with a starlet like cocco.

  5. #4136

    Lexxi

    Had a date with Lexxi last week; she was at a West side hotel. First time date and will repeat. Nice looking girl with below the shoulders length dark hair. Good kisser, Great BBBJ skills, and enjoys Daty.

    She's in the process of moving back to Madison.

  6. #4135

    Pretty Young Thang

    Saw her about a week ago. Session was okay and damage was 2. She got a nice area below, small and tight, and she's very skinny. Everything covered and she does not bob her head at all! Little to no titties. Not sure if I'll repeat. YMMV.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...thang/17987123

  7. #4134
    Quote Originally Posted by Madtownhunter  [View Original Post]
    Who has the best rate in town fr bjs? Was thinking about calling tasha, but wanted other opinions.
    Best thing to do is start reading the posts here. We're a friendly lot here but there is an earned credibility here as well. Theres lot of info to wade through, all good stuff. You mention Tasha, go see her and report back. Put in some time and get some skin in the game. Play safe and go get that pussy!

  8. #4133

    Best qv / BJ rate in town?

    Who has the best rate in town fr bjs? Was thinking about calling tasha, but wanted other opinions.

  9. #4132

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob  [View Original Post]
    Got the response that she distribute in to go cups (REALLY) 5 oz for $50 - 10 oz for $100. Hmmmmm just a minute while I go to the fridge and pour some from my gallon I got from Kwik Trip.

    Right. I'll be right over!

    There is this one in Milwaukee.

    Play Safe.
    If I wanted it from a cup I would go to a milk bank. I did see this woman in Milwaukee which was a pretty good time. My problem with her is 1 she is in Milwaukee (3 plus hours of driving for a 30 min service) and 2 her place is messy, and I mean it looks like she hasn't vacumed since she moved in and guess what the service takes place on a floor mat.

  10. #4131
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 30

    Are these pics real?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown  [View Original Post]
    224 XXX 2718, they are text friendly.
    I saw this add today and it says real picks! Might this be one of the new girls Cocco mentioned or is this Cocco? Either way it looks like they offer the real Nuru experience is that true and can you tell me about what the 1/2 session might cost? Thanks.

  11. #4130
    There used to be a provider at the rising sun I can't remember her name but as I was sucking her nice tities I noticed a warm sweet liquid and it was quite enjoyable! I saw her a couple times in a short period of time, she left and returned and a short time after her returned yep that same warm sweet liquid again so I repeated quite often until she left I don't know if she ever returned. Anyway the point is I'm sure I'd pass on the glass of the stuff and rather get it straight from the tap much more fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob  [View Original Post]
    Got the response that she distribute in to go cups (REALLY) 5 oz for $50 - 10 oz for $100. Hmmmmm just a minute while I go to the fridge and pour some from my gallon I got from Kwik Trip.

    Right. I'll be right over!

    There is this one in Milwaukee.

    Play Safe.

  12. #4129

    Thirsty

    Got the response that she distribute in to go cups (REALLY) 5 oz for $50 - 10 oz for $100. Hmmmmm just a minute while I go to the fridge and pour some from my gallon I got from Kwik Trip.

    Right. I'll be right over!

    There is this one in Milwaukee.

    Play Safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferguson5  [View Original Post]
    So I have been searching for over a year for a lactating provider that is local. I came across this ad and got really excited. So I have texed her almost daily multiple times a day for a week and called her twice. Crickets not one reply. Has anyone tried to conntact her? Is she maybe connected with the pegging lady? Her ad looks to be in the exact same format as the chick that wants to fuck everyone in the ass.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...batch/18058807
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 1.29.34 PM.jpg‎  

  13. #4128
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferguson5  [View Original Post]
    So I have been searching for over a year for a lactating provider that is local. I came across this ad and got really excited. So I have texed her almost daily multiple times a day for a week and called her twice. Crickets not one reply. Has anyone tried to conntact her? Is she maybe connected with the pegging lady? Her ad looks to be in the exact same format as the chick that wants to fuck everyone in the ass.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...batch/18058807
    Never knew such a service / fetish existed. My mind is sorta blown. LOL.

  14. #4127

    Thirsty

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferguson5  [View Original Post]
    So I have been searching for over a year for a lactating provider that is local. I came across this ad and got really excited. So I have texed her almost daily multiple times a day for a week and called her twice. Crickets not one reply. Has anyone tried to conntact her? Is she maybe connected with the pegging lady? Her ad looks to be in the exact same format as the chick that wants to fuck everyone in the ass.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...batch/18058807
    If I recall correctly, I was quoted 50 for 5 ounces, 100 for 10; if you want it from the "source", 200. That's what I recall.

  15. #4126
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Ad link please?
    224 XXX 2718, they are text friendly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape