Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4125

    Sicilian beauty.

    I have not seen her in about a year, but she is the girl in the pics. Her incall, if it is the same place on the west side, is decent and safe. She is good, but just not great. She delivers HE, and possibly a tad more, if she and you click. But her rub is a lot like what you get at HOT CMT, et all. I lost interest in her after a couple of meets, but she is ok if that's what you are looking for. The last time I seen her, her "Professional" badself left the lotion in her car, outside her house, 20 feet away, and didn't go get it. Now you know one guys story.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMad  [View Original Post]
    I've been into the AA women lately.

    I saw Crystal last weekend. She is not the girl in pics. Or maybe she was. She has a cute face, small tits, nice round ass. You go to her apartment on west side. Easy set up. For the price, I'd repeat. Didn't even attempt GFE, didn't feel like kissing. Just wanted to pound. QV was 80, HH for 1 oo I only lasted 2 positions. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ixxed/17919739.

    Anyone have experience with any of these below recently?

    Mistress Bailey on west side: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4667/17917536.

    Sicilian Beauty: Looks like body rub only. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...eauty/18086409.

    Valerie:http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-fun/17929226.

    Blasian Girl: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-only/18074503.
    .

  2. #4124
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Cocco again at asian McFarland location. Been trying to get a hold of her for the past 3 weeks, she's either not available, or I show up with Cocco promised and someone other than Cocco is there. First time I saw her she had her hair up. This time she had her hair down I almost didn't recognize her at first. Still the same pretty face and flawless, tight body. Wow I'm in love with this girls body. She looked GREAT with yoga pants on and for me, flawless in just a thong and Bra. Laaaaaawd. I opted for the shower and she got the water running for me. I walked up to her and she grabbed my little guy, looked at me and smiled. SWEET. I opted for the 30 minutes and laid down on the bed on my back. None of that week massage stuff she immediately grabbed my sausage and started sucking on my nipples. Lord to have a woman that beautiful do that I was so immediately hard. Slipped the latex on and did CBJ while I fondled her perfectly tight C cup breasts. I can't tell if they are silicone or not, they seem tight and firm, and about C cups. Laaawd what a sight with her going down on me. She asks her usual "You fuk me now?" and gets on her back for mish. YES, YES I fuk you now! Get on top and bang her every which way I can think of with her on her back. I was pretty rough this time, how often will I get to bang a girl that beautiful so why not rough? She seemed to enjoy it very much. To finish I pull her close and cradle her body up against mine and go to town. I'm kissing her neck and face she even kisses my neck back. I unload and thank her and we hug and smile.

    Def would like to see her again. She said there will be two new girls this week, very young and beautiful. I ask if as beautiful as her, she smiles and said "You come and see". LOL. Oh yeah I ate her boobs a while too while she was on her back. Details sorta fuzzy still coming down from the high. She gets me a water and on the way out I score a hug and kiss on the cheek.

    I know some consider the Asians too limited menu. But they have the time management thing down pat, and with a girl as beautiful and nice like Cocco, that's a solid enough formula for me for now.
    Ad link please?

  3. #4123

    Thirsty

    So I have been searching for over a year for a lactating provider that is local. I came across this ad and got really excited. So I have texed her almost daily multiple times a day for a week and called her twice. Crickets not one reply. Has anyone tried to conntact her? Is she maybe connected with the pegging lady? Her ad looks to be in the exact same format as the chick that wants to fuck everyone in the ass.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...batch/18058807

  4. #4122
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    I've reported here on both these girls. And I reported on Big Red recently and a week later people were asking if anyone had seen her. Am I blocked or something? Not sure why I'm bothering to contribute. :
    Thanks man! I do appreciate it, the search function and I were clearly not getting along or I probably would have seen your review. You told me what I needed to know.

  5. #4121
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...hlynn/18055530

    A window of opportunity opened today and I was ready to see her. So I reached out, very much spur of the moment:

    In other words, I reach out at 2:30 pm, don't hear back until almost 4:00 pm that she won't be available until 5:00 pm. And the "about an hour" likely means 2 hours. Or whatever. It definitely doesn't mean 50 minutes.

    There's no good strategy for dealing with this that I've found, other than quitting this silly hobby.

    I wasn't holding my breath from 2:30 pm on. Instead, I continued spreading the net. I ended up having a really good time with someone I'd seen before.
    My experience with MariahLynn last night was this, for those who wish to know.

    I called her around 11:40 pm and she picked up. I asked if she was available and she said yes and asked if I was le. I asked if she had any reviews and she said no. She asked how long and I said I wanted an hour and she told me how much. She asked when I would be ready. I said 12:40 am. It was set.

    Then at 12:30 am I text and said I was almost ready. She asked how long I wanted and I said "an hour. Like I said earlier. " she said "my prices went up. " and told me the exact price she said earlier. I was thinking WTF?! Is she high? I asked her "since when?" She said "since last time we talked". Okayyyyy. Then she said she wasn't ready and needed to go do something and would be ready in an hour. When she txt an hour later saying she was ready I asked if she was le and she said "what is le?" What? Ok. So I called her and told her what it meant. I found myself having to ask "are you a white girl?" and she said "yeah" and sounded irritated and said she gets asked that a lot. As I talked with her I just got a bad vibe about all of this and told her I would text her. After five minutes she text me asking when I would be ready and felt I had to ask her if there was any way she could verify. She said "I won't send photos. Bye. " I said "Ya know it can't always be one sided. Goodbye".

    So annoying and disappointing. She is probably the girl in the photos but she seems like a horrible provider. I was hoping for something better obviously but if she can't verify and I can no problem, then it is just not worth it to me. So if anyone actually see's this girl and has and amazing time and enjoys her amazing body please let us all know! LOL.

  6. #4120

    Cocco

    Finally saw Cocco again at asian McFarland location. Been trying to get a hold of her for the past 3 weeks, she's either not available, or I show up with Cocco promised and someone other than Cocco is there. First time I saw her she had her hair up. This time she had her hair down I almost didn't recognize her at first. Still the same pretty face and flawless, tight body. Wow I'm in love with this girls body. She looked GREAT with yoga pants on and for me, flawless in just a thong and Bra. Laaaaaawd. I opted for the shower and she got the water running for me. I walked up to her and she grabbed my little guy, looked at me and smiled. SWEET. I opted for the 30 minutes and laid down on the bed on my back. None of that week massage stuff she immediately grabbed my sausage and started sucking on my nipples. Lord to have a woman that beautiful do that I was so immediately hard. Slipped the latex on and did CBJ while I fondled her perfectly tight C cup breasts. I can't tell if they are silicone or not, they seem tight and firm, and about C cups. Laaawd what a sight with her going down on me. She asks her usual "You fuk me now?" and gets on her back for mish. YES, YES I fuk you now! Get on top and bang her every which way I can think of with her on her back. I was pretty rough this time, how often will I get to bang a girl that beautiful so why not rough? She seemed to enjoy it very much. To finish I pull her close and cradle her body up against mine and go to town. I'm kissing her neck and face she even kisses my neck back. I unload and thank her and we hug and smile.

    Def would like to see her again. She said there will be two new girls this week, very young and beautiful. I ask if as beautiful as her, she smiles and said "You come and see". LOL. Oh yeah I ate her boobs a while too while she was on her back. Details sorta fuzzy still coming down from the high. She gets me a water and on the way out I score a hug and kiss on the cheek.

    I know some consider the Asians too limited menu. But they have the time management thing down pat, and with a girl as beautiful and nice like Cocco, that's a solid enough formula for me for now.

  7. #4119

    Time management

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...hlynn/18055530

    A window of opportunity opened today and I was ready to see her. So I reached out, very much spur of the moment:

    In other words, I reach out at 2:30 pm, don't hear back until almost 4:00 pm that she won't be available until 5:00 pm. And the "about an hour" likely means 2 hours. Or whatever. It definitely doesn't mean 50 minutes.

    There's no good strategy for dealing with this that I've found, other than quitting this silly hobby.

    I wasn't holding my breath from 2:30 pm on. Instead, I continued spreading the net. I ended up having a really good time with someone I'd seen before.
    These women are so detached from reality most of the time. For example try this exchange on for size.

    Atempt to see this lady.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...lable/18087151

    Me 4:56. Hello.

    Her 4:57 hey.

    Me 4:57 How are you? Are you available?

    Me 5:16 hello?

    Her 5:44 hey what's up?

    Me 5:45 was wondering if you were available to get together at my place?

    Me 6:22 guess that's a no?

    Her 6:37 depends on where.

    Me 6:37. Xxxx side.

    Her 6:57 house or hotel.

    Her 6:58 what time you thinkin.

    Her 7:01 That's what I thought. Don't rush my text if your not ready. Have a goodnight.

    Seriously WTF.

  8. #4118

    MariahLynn / Journey

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...hlynn/18055530

    A window of opportunity opened today and I was ready to see her. So I reached out, very much spur of the moment:

    Today at 2:33 PM
    Me: Are you still in Madison? I can come see you now if you're available

    Today at 3:48 PM
    Her: I wont b available for about an hour
    In other words, I reach out at 2:30 pm, don't hear back until almost 4:00 pm that she won't be available until 5:00 pm. And the "about an hour" likely means 2 hours. Or whatever. It definitely doesn't mean 50 minutes.

    There's no good strategy for dealing with this that I've found, other than quitting this silly hobby.

    I wasn't holding my breath from 2:30 pm on. Instead, I continued spreading the net. I ended up having a really good time with someone I'd seen before.

  9. #4117
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicpwner  [View Original Post]
    Like any forum, there are lazy people who don't bother to read all the posts and just shoot out questions. I think the best practice is to let them know reviews exist, but no more. Can't reward people too much for being lazy.
    I understand that perspective. But I waste way too much fucking time on this shit and I still get it wrong.

    Now for a rant.

    The search is not the best.

    * We're not supposed to post phone numbers. And yet some web addresses include them, so we're sort of fucked there. So forget about reliably searching by phone number. It's not a 100% durable fact, but often it's the most durable and objective handle on any given girl.

    * You can't search more than once per minute. For real? I'm not paying for this site, so my complaints are kind of lame. But still.

    * Some search terms don't even work. Try searching for "Red". You'll get this helpful error: "Sorry. No matches. Please try some different terms. ".

    So, I don't usually rip someone a new asshole for asking a question that might have been answered weeks or months ago. If it's not on the first couple of pages of recent posts and I know how to help, I'll usually do that.

    I value the community.

  10. #4116

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    I've reported here on both these girls. And I reported on Big Red recently and a week later people were asking if anyone had seen her. Am I blocked or something? Not sure why I'm bothering to contribute. :
    I spoke based on memory without doing my own research to confirm it. My apologies.

    Here's Eddie's review of Thick Blonde:

    https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=2831253

    Here's his review of Big Red (aka Daphne):

    https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=3235193

    I appreciate your contributions, Eddie. I think we just have different taste.

  11. #4115

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    I've reported here on both these girls. And I reported on Big Red recently and a week later people were asking if anyone had seen her. Am I blocked or something? Not sure why I'm bothering to contribute. :
    Not sure if this was directed at my post today where I reviewed Crystal on west side. Not sure how many Crystals are out there. I wasn't asking about her, I was reporting my experience. I was asking about the women below Crystal in my post. I searched Julianna before I posted, but couldn't find anything recent. I had found her ad on other sites that made it sound like she offered more than massage and HJ.

  12. #4114
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why I'm bothering to contribute. :
    Like any forum, there are lazy people who don't bother to read all the posts and just shoot out questions. I think the best practice is to let them know reviews exist, but no more. Can't reward people too much for being lazy.

  13. #4113

    Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    She's not been reviewed, as far as I know.

    Her frequent posting annoys the fuck out of me. 6 ads all at once, all for her. Several times a day. It's so bad you can't search for "blonde" sometimes without pulling back a net of dozens of ads from her per day and maybe one or two of someone actually interesting here and there.

    She's not my type, which makes it immeasurably worse (for me).

    Nonetheless, I do read most reviews for girls in Madison. And, as I said, I haven't seen any reviews of her.

    My guess is that her qv is probably $60 or less. So you could go see her relatively cheaply. And I assume she's available pretty much 24/7. So it should be relatively easy. And then you can report back, for others who have similar interests.

    Update:

    Here ya go:
    I'm sorry and mean no disrespect to original poster but even hearing the word "thick" no makes me puke in my mouth as I picture this nasty one. As Popeye said, I believe it annoys the fuck out of everyone as much as she posts. That's a sign of hurting for business. I advise staying the hell away from that one.

  14. #4112

    Thicky / Crystal

    I've reported here on both these girls. And I reported on Big Red recently and a week later people were asking if anyone had seen her. Am I blocked or something? Not sure why I'm bothering to contribute. :

  15. #4111

    Julianna 608-338-9446

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMad  [View Original Post]
    ~

    Anyone have experience with any of these below recently?

    Sicilian Beauty: Looks like body rub only. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...eauty/18086409.
    Search the Madison forums using the name "Julianna" and you will get her info.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/se...archid=4402574
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Julianna_608_338_9446.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape