Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,101 to 20,115 of 35479
-
02-06-17 14:20 #15379Regular Member

Posts: 9No but damn I wish I did.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-17 14:16 #15378Senior Member

Posts: 146Gege
Just got thru dreaming with this very petite chick, been trying to meet up the last 2 days but she never responded when I was free. So she hit me up today and has a room so I shot over to the hotel and she has the door cracked so I knock and walk in. She's butt naked fresh out the shower looking good, looks like the pics maybe just a tad bit older in person but still very good looking. So we just get right to business and she gets on her knees and gives me a pretty good bbj with some DT not much but she did get all the way down my flute a few times. So after a little more BJ I go in Mish she has a nice meaty snatch so went to pounding away and wanted her to get on top. She got real into it so she jumps on and rides for about 10 mins until she was tired out then went in doggy where she was running from the D LOL. Had my hands gripping her hips pulling her back in every time she tried to scoot away I'd pound deep on the next stroke until I busted. She took a good pounding and handled it well being as petite as she is and it was a turn on to have her try to keep me from pounding deep. Thanks Emale7676 for the digits she's definitely a good hassle free time.
Originally Posted by EMale7676
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-17 09:47 #15377Senior Member

Posts: 7357Welcome!
Welcome to Paradise Trail and thanks for the review. Shannon is one of the best on the trail.
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-06-17 08:48 #15376Senior Member

Posts: 130Shannon
Was in town again after a few months away up north for work so couldn't wait to hit the trail of dreams. Luckily the good folks here, led by C5, did a fantastic job painting the picture of the trail each day so once I hit the ground I was on the hunt like stink on some of these girls' ginas!
Started at BK and 528 headed north thru old quad- thought I saw Natasha, who would be a great welcome home treat, but by the time I got turned around she was gone. Back north saw a BSW near the mall but looked like she had seen much better days, and knowing paradise trail has way better than this I just kept rollin.
Finally just north of new quad picked up little Shannon- all smiles, petite, nice long hair to grab on to, and just a cool chick to spend some time with. Since I had a room Friday we went there and I took my time letter her lick, bob, and burry her face in my lap. No complaints, just a big shit eatin grin. Ask if she wanted to shower with me and it was on. Soaped every inch of that tiny body until I couldn't take it and bent her over the tub, she's hangin on for dear life as I pounded until finishing all over her ass. Damn it's good to be back!
-
02-06-17 02:12 #15375Senior Member

Posts: 7357Anyone know this chick?
Anyone know or dream with this chick?
C5.
-
02-05-17 20:22 #15374Senior Member

Posts: 7357Stranded in Houston?
Lmao! Now that's funny! I know a lot of Orlando chicks that headed to Houston for the big game and to make some BIG hooker money. I wish them well!
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-05-17 15:09 #15373Senior Member

Posts: 150Word is
Her management is tiring of her and has stranded her in Houston!!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-17 14:57 #15372Senior Member

Posts: 89Lmao
Bro had the same problem with kevon a couple days ago. Thank god it was just a BBBJ. That smell. Woof!! I had problems focusing on getting there. Smh.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-17 14:46 #15371Senior Member

Posts: 150No pantie Heather
Figured I try her out when I saw her near Citgo. Went to her spot which frankly wasn't bad on a weekend. Shows a bit of wear and tear, but no odor and appeared fresh. Asked for. 4 for BBBJ, I countered with. 3 and "only for me LOL" . I have to say it was good. Not deep throat, but good, and she kept at it without complaint. Nice and slow to start the way I like it. No phone. Says she hangs near Landstreet.
-
02-05-17 11:23 #15370Senior Member

Posts: 245She will catch for that. Set it up before hand or say no thanks and the catch is on.
Originally Posted by DrMyndBender
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-17 03:18 #15369Regular Member

Posts: 11The exotic little Lexi
Called up little Lexi a few hour ago to meet up definitely one of the best BBBJ covered FS that had me moving like a fish out of water left Main vaine completely empty definitely repeating god bless that clam.
-
02-04-17 17:51 #15368Senior Member

Posts: 7357Hygiene
Sorry to hear about you're misadventures dude! Bad hygiene is a mood kill for me. I've made chicks wash their pussy right in my car with soap and baby wipes that I keep in my car.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-04-17 17:48 #15367Senior Member

Posts: 7357Jade on Paradise Trail
One of the trails best!
Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-04-17 17:19 #15366Senior Member

Posts: 178Jade on Thursday
Picked up Jade a little after midnight near Baymount. Went to her spot on OBT and it was remote. Asked for 50 for head and I countered with 30 to which she accepted. Nice chubbish white girl with big butt. She was wearing a long dress. I picked her up because she looked the healthiest out of the 4 SW I saw. She allowed me to put my hand on the back of her neck, but not too rough to finish me off though. Good DT.
-
02-04-17 16:16 #15365Regular Member

Posts: 14A little luck.
So I was down by the trail earlier and didn't have much luck all the way up to the numbered streets. On the way back down I caught a glimpse of someone near the Waffle House. Pulled in and found Desiree. Asked for BJ and she quoted 50 but all I brought with me was 30 and she said okay. Park near the Sam's and proceeded to receive a decent BBBJ. Only problem was she wouldn't catch. I hated it when that happens. Cleaned up and dropped her off at Wendy's. Went on my way. BJ was good may not repeat.












Reply With Quote




