Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15379
    No but damn I wish I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know or dream with this chick?

    C5.

  2. #15378

    Gege

    Quote Originally Posted by EMale7676  [View Original Post]
    Gege called me back last week. She isn't much of a SW, stays inside mostly and hangs around with guys she knows. Was on the candy for past few weeks and I avoided her, because she was all crazy. Now she is slowing down and is more herself. She is still really hot. Real petite with a tight kitty. I took her to a room and she gave me BBBJCIM and boy is she good at it. I then did her doggy. Her kitty is really tight that I had to put lube on my tools as well as her kitty to get in. She really enjoys it and I blasted inside her. She is very submissive. She is one of my regulars now. I took some pics of her to show you mongers how sexy she is. Some are from few weeks ago and some are snapped today. PM for digits.
    Just got thru dreaming with this very petite chick, been trying to meet up the last 2 days but she never responded when I was free. So she hit me up today and has a room so I shot over to the hotel and she has the door cracked so I knock and walk in. She's butt naked fresh out the shower looking good, looks like the pics maybe just a tad bit older in person but still very good looking. So we just get right to business and she gets on her knees and gives me a pretty good bbj with some DT not much but she did get all the way down my flute a few times. So after a little more BJ I go in Mish she has a nice meaty snatch so went to pounding away and wanted her to get on top. She got real into it so she jumps on and rides for about 10 mins until she was tired out then went in doggy where she was running from the D LOL. Had my hands gripping her hips pulling her back in every time she tried to scoot away I'd pound deep on the next stroke until I busted. She took a good pounding and handled it well being as petite as she is and it was a turn on to have her try to keep me from pounding deep. Thanks Emale7676 for the digits she's definitely a good hassle free time.

  3. #15377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Was in town again after a few months away up north for work so couldn't wait to hit the trail of dreams. Luckily the good folks here, led by C5, did a fantastic job painting the picture of the trail each day so once I hit the ground I was on the hunt like stink on some of these girls' ginas!

    Started at BK and 528 headed north thru old quad- thought I saw Natasha, who would be a great welcome home treat, but by the time I got turned around she was gone. Back north saw a BSW near the mall but looked like she had seen much better days, and knowing paradise trail has way better than this I just kept rollin.

    Finally just north of new quad picked up little Shannon- all smiles, petite, nice long hair to grab on to, and just a cool chick to spend some time with. Since I had a room Friday we went there and I took my time letter her lick, bob, and burry her face in my lap. No complaints, just a big shit eatin grin. Ask if she wanted to shower with me and it was on. Soaped every inch of that tiny body until I couldn't take it and bent her over the tub, she's hangin on for dear life as I pounded until finishing all over her ass. Damn it's good to be back!
    Welcome to Paradise Trail and thanks for the review. Shannon is one of the best on the trail.

    C5.

  4. #15376

    Shannon

    Was in town again after a few months away up north for work so couldn't wait to hit the trail of dreams. Luckily the good folks here, led by C5, did a fantastic job painting the picture of the trail each day so once I hit the ground I was on the hunt like stink on some of these girls' ginas!

    Started at BK and 528 headed north thru old quad- thought I saw Natasha, who would be a great welcome home treat, but by the time I got turned around she was gone. Back north saw a BSW near the mall but looked like she had seen much better days, and knowing paradise trail has way better than this I just kept rollin.

    Finally just north of new quad picked up little Shannon- all smiles, petite, nice long hair to grab on to, and just a cool chick to spend some time with. Since I had a room Friday we went there and I took my time letter her lick, bob, and burry her face in my lap. No complaints, just a big shit eatin grin. Ask if she wanted to shower with me and it was on. Soaped every inch of that tiny body until I couldn't take it and bent her over the tub, she's hangin on for dear life as I pounded until finishing all over her ass. Damn it's good to be back!

  5. #15375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Anyone know this chick?

    Anyone know or dream with this chick?

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo0_2.jpg‎  

  6. #15374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Stranded in Houston?

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Her management is tiring of her and has stranded her in Houston!!
    Lmao! Now that's funny! I know a lot of Orlando chicks that headed to Houston for the big game and to make some BIG hooker money. I wish them well!

    C5.

  7. #15373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Word is

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    For all you Jada fan's out their, I bumped into this chick a few day's ago at the Wendy's parking lot in the new quadrant. Jade walks up to my car and immediately says, Hey C5 I'm sick and are you going to help me today. She says this with a attitude and I look her up and down and she looks like pure shit run over twice! Face all fucked up with pores and her arms and hands had scabs all over! Disgusting! I told her to get the fuck away from my car, I also told her, no wonder why nobody is picking her ass up! Nasty attitude and looked like shit.

    C5.
    Her management is tiring of her and has stranded her in Houston!!

  8. #15372

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about you're misadventures dude! Bad hygiene is a mood kill for me. I've made chicks wash their pussy right in my car with soap and baby wipes that I keep in my car.

    C5.
    Bro had the same problem with kevon a couple days ago. Thank god it was just a BBBJ. That smell. Woof!! I had problems focusing on getting there. Smh.

  9. #15371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    No pantie Heather

    Figured I try her out when I saw her near Citgo. Went to her spot which frankly wasn't bad on a weekend. Shows a bit of wear and tear, but no odor and appeared fresh. Asked for. 4 for BBBJ, I countered with. 3 and "only for me LOL" . I have to say it was good. Not deep throat, but good, and she kept at it without complaint. Nice and slow to start the way I like it. No phone. Says she hangs near Landstreet.

  10. #15370
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMyndBender  [View Original Post]
    So I was down by the trail earlier and didn't have much luck all the way up to the numbered streets. On the way back down I caught a glimpse of someone near the Waffle House. Pulled in and found Desiree. Asked for BJ and she quoted 50 but all I brought with me was 30 and she said okay. Park near the Sam's and proceeded to receive a decent BBBJ. Only problem was she wouldn't catch. I hated it when that happens. Cleaned up and dropped her off at Wendy's. Went on my way. BJ was good may not repeat.
    She will catch for that. Set it up before hand or say no thanks and the catch is on.

  11. #15369

    The exotic little Lexi

    Called up little Lexi a few hour ago to meet up definitely one of the best BBBJ covered FS that had me moving like a fish out of water left Main vaine completely empty definitely repeating god bless that clam.

  12. #15368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Hygiene

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I should have stayed the fuck back at my hotel. Made up an excuse to get away for a few hours. Hit the trail, tried Lexi. Not available for a few hours. Fawk.

    Tried big titty Leah. Not available till tonight. Double Fawk.

    Tried Desiree. No response. Hit the trail and it was dead. Spot Desireee up on Consulate and moved in for the scoop.

    Now I hate to write bad reviews on a working girl who is nice and that I had a good session prior but TRIPLE FAWK. Best thing was my lower than the going rate donation for BBBJ with FS. Her oral skills were pretty good but the part where it all went downhill was during FS. YUP, you guess it. THE stench was overwhelming. It just got stronger and stronger the more I pumped her. I focused and somehow finished and OMFG it was hell trying to clean up. This was probably the closest I came to hurling from an overwhelming stench.

    Dropped her off and stopped at a gas station to clean, febreze my ride. Like I said, Desiree is a cool chick but when it was this bad, I have to cross this one off the list. YMMV obviously because the 1st time, there wasn't any issues with odor.
    Sorry to hear about you're misadventures dude! Bad hygiene is a mood kill for me. I've made chicks wash their pussy right in my car with soap and baby wipes that I keep in my car.

    C5.

  13. #15367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jade on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Jade a little after midnight near Baymount. Went to her spot on OBT and it was remote. Asked for 50 for head and I countered with 30 to which she accepted. Nice chubbish white girl with big butt. She was wearing a long dress. I picked her up because she looked the healthiest out of the 4 SW I saw. She allowed me to put my hand on the back of her neck, but not too rough to finish me off though. Good DT.
    One of the trails best!

    C5.

  14. #15366

    Jade on Thursday

    Picked up Jade a little after midnight near Baymount. Went to her spot on OBT and it was remote. Asked for 50 for head and I countered with 30 to which she accepted. Nice chubbish white girl with big butt. She was wearing a long dress. I picked her up because she looked the healthiest out of the 4 SW I saw. She allowed me to put my hand on the back of her neck, but not too rough to finish me off though. Good DT.

  15. #15365

    A little luck.

    So I was down by the trail earlier and didn't have much luck all the way up to the numbered streets. On the way back down I caught a glimpse of someone near the Waffle House. Pulled in and found Desiree. Asked for BJ and she quoted 50 but all I brought with me was 30 and she said okay. Park near the Sam's and proceeded to receive a decent BBBJ. Only problem was she wouldn't catch. I hated it when that happens. Cleaned up and dropped her off at Wendy's. Went on my way. BJ was good may not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape