Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Little Lexi on Paradise Trail

    This chick continues to get better and better the more I see her. Today I just wanted my dick sucked and Lexi happily took care of me! BBBJ with spit. Great personality!

    PM for digit's Senior MEMBERS.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170110_172917.jpg‎   IMG_20170110_172842.jpg‎  

  2. #15333
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgNation  [View Original Post]
    Look at what I spotted by the fl mall.
    What happened? Did you dream together?

  3. #15332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Wow is Correct!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgNation  [View Original Post]
    Look at what I spotted by the fl mall.
    Look at that beautiful young model like chick!!

    God Bless Paradise Trail!!

    C5.

  4. #15331

    Gigi

    Was out and about around 4 pm saw a skinny WSW by the BK oakridge area. Pulled in and she hopped in we did le check. She said her name was Gigi and ask for forty for a great bbjtcim, I told her 25 and if she is good then I'll give her tip. Agreed and off we went to some apt complex, parked and she did a very good job. Good headache relief and didn't even have to drive her back she spit it out, and said she was seeing a friend close by and would walk total 30 coins for a very good headache relief from a skinny WSW.

  5. #15330

    Big tits shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgNation  [View Original Post]
    White lady walking from 7-11 to fl mall with huge tits butwalking hunched over. She has brown hair. Who is this? If anyone knows please let me know and if have digits pm me.
    Sounds like Shelley. She's a good time and is not cracked out or a pain. Long straight brunette hair and a big rack. Pretty face couple messed up teeth.

  6. #15329

    Ivey

    Quote Originally Posted by AirForce1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her by the FL mall close to the toys are us. She had tight shorts on and white shirt that showed off her decent tits. Picked her up she said she usually does BP and that she's and ex dancer. She's got some what of a muffin top but not fatty. She does start high, she said BJ 50 and I said all I had was 25 she said since your cute okay. She let me play with those beautiful soft titties for a bit, those are nice I'd love to fuck them, but no time. She got me hard with her light kisses on my cock and hand then slapped a condom on it, which I was surprised. But she got the job done and got out. If repeat only if next time I had the time and place to fuck those nice soft natural titties. In her younger days she was probably really good. She gave me her digits if anyone wants. Guess I was fortunate and got her in a good mood.
    Not worth the coin if any lady rushes in less than 5 min are you Cumming, I work hard for my coins and these ladies should too. Their making the same money that it takes other people hours to make.

  7. #15328

    No drought today

    Early afternoon OBT was humming with talent. Eventually decided on Gigi who was smoking hot today. You never know what your going to get with her, but she was prepped and hot. She looks like she lost a few pounds and got rid of most of the pot belly that made us think she was pregnant. No phone yet, but says she will get one soon. FS left me nice and satisfied.

  8. #15327

    Full length

    Quote Originally Posted by Calizum69  [View Original Post]
    Awesome, I am jelly I am. Have you or anybody indulged with Amy in Altamonte Springs? This was from last year when I picked her up in the area and the only way I communicated with her was through Facebook messenger.
    Is that video of Amy available in full length?

  9. #15326

    Wow

    Look at what I spotted by the fl mall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170202_122008.jpg‎  

  10. #15325

    Shannon

    Had an amazing dream last night about Shannon. I believe that was her name. Hope to dream again with this one.

  11. #15324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    New Girl Alert!

    Alright this is for all you PAWG lover's! Here's a new PHAT ass white chick for you! If you like BIG ASS and BIG tits, this chick is for you! Has her own place where you can go dream. I've been fucking this chick for months now and she's finally ready to meet some new dudes.

    Active Senior Members PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1480609568807.temp1.jpg‎  

  12. #15323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jada

    For all you Jada fan's out their, I bumped into this chick a few day's ago at the Wendy's parking lot in the new quadrant. Jade walks up to my car and immediately says, Hey C5 I'm sick and are you going to help me today. She says this with a attitude and I look her up and down and she looks like pure shit run over twice! Face all fucked up with pores and her arms and hands had scabs all over! Disgusting! I told her to get the fuck away from my car, I also told her, no wonder why nobody is picking her ass up! Nasty attitude and looked like shit.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Message_1478476152499.jpg‎  

  13. #15322

    Shannon

    I am bad with name but believe I was able to dream about Shannon last night. Great dream and look forward to dreaming again.

  14. #15321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Heather on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Dongr  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up at Sunoco. Saw a few others that I would have picked up but was out scooped every time. She was very pleasant tried to upsell but knew better. Knew she had been reviewed on here but couldn't remember if the reviews were good or bad. She took her time and did a real nice job. BBBJ w / spit. This was around 8 on Tuesday night. She knew Mariam and said she was with Chris earlier. I would love to find Mariam or Kevon when I'm in town.
    Most of her reviews have been subpar dude. When you said Tuesday night around 8 pm at the Sunoco, I was with Mariam getting gas their. Heather came up to my car and we hung out for a few minute's. Heather needs to tighten up with her appearance and with her attitude and service. If she does all those thing's, she will start to get more of her customers back.

    C5.

  15. #15320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372

    Heather

    Picked her up at Sunoco. Saw a few others that I would have picked up but was out scooped every time. She was very pleasant tried to upsell but knew better. Knew she had been reviewed on here but couldn't remember if the reviews were good or bad. She took her time and did a real nice job. BBBJ w / spit. This was around 8 on Tuesday night. She knew Mariam and said she was with Chris earlier. I would love to find Mariam or Kevon when I'm in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape