Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15364
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    No excuses brother! LOL.

    C5.
    Dude, I should have stayed the fuck back at my hotel. Made up an excuse to get away for a few hours. Hit the trail, tried Lexi. Not available for a few hours. Fawk.

    Tried big titty Leah. Not available till tonight. Double Fawk.

    Tried Desiree. No response. Hit the trail and it was dead. Spot Desireee up on Consulate and moved in for the scoop.

    Now I hate to write bad reviews on a working girl who is nice and that I had a good session prior but TRIPLE FAWK. Best thing was my lower than the going rate donation for BBBJ with FS. Her oral skills were pretty good but the part where it all went downhill was during FS. YUP, you guess it. THE stench was overwhelming. It just got stronger and stronger the more I pumped her. I focused and somehow finished and OMFG it was hell trying to clean up. This was probably the closest I came to hurling from an overwhelming stench.

    Dropped her off and stopped at a gas station to clean, febreze my ride. Like I said, Desiree is a cool chick but when it was this bad, I have to cross this one off the list. YMMV obviously because the 1st time, there wasn't any issues with odor.

  2. #15363

    Ghost Town

    Well I just ran the old trail nothing at all dead.

    That place can be waliking and dripping then dry up like Death Valley.

    I'll try later be safe mongers.

  3. #15362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    You're Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy2282  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity. Do you ever go home? Not that I am complaining about as you have so many nice review.

    LOL.
    I'll do my best to keep the reviews coming.

    C5.

  4. #15361
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Amazing blowjob this morning from this absolutely gorgeous woman! Took her to the Geneva this morning for a dream that literally left me weak in the knees!

    C5.
    Out of curiosity. Do you ever go home? Not that I am complaining about as you have so many nice review.

    LOL.

  5. #15360

    In town tonight

    Hello all. I am from down south and am in town tonight. I would appreciate digits for a great dream. I am not familiar with the area. If you can't provide digits please steer me in the right direction. If you are ever south I can surely reciprocate. Thanks and be safe.

  6. #15359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Rm

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Dayyumm! You guys are killing me. I am in town but tied up with family this whole weekend.
    No excuses brother! LOL.

    C5.

  7. #15358

    Amy Altamonte

    Your inbox is full, not able to send you pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Calizum69  [View Original Post]
    Yes and you mean Hollywood when she started and later in Davie / Plantation and then moved up central Florida and in Altamonte Springs right now.

    Best way to contact her is to pm her on FB.

    I am editing the video and will upload to Pornhub. It will be private and only available to those that share my video capturing hobby.

  8. #15357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Gege

    Quote Originally Posted by EMale7676  [View Original Post]
    Gege called me back last week. She isn't much of a SW, stays inside mostly and hangs around with guys she knows. Was on the candy for past few weeks and I avoided her, because she was all crazy. Now she is slowing down and is more herself. She is still really hot. Real petite with a tight kitty. I took her to a room and she gave me BBBJCIM and boy is she good at it. I then did her doggy. Her kitty is really tight that I had to put lube on my tools as well as her kitty to get in. She really enjoys it and I blasted inside her. She is very submissive. She is one of my regulars now. I took some pics of her to show you mongers how sexy she is. Some are from few weeks ago and some are snapped today. PM for digits.
    Very nice report very nice pics.

    C5.

  9. #15356
    Quote Originally Posted by EMale7676  [View Original Post]
    Gege called me back last week. She isn't much of a SW, stays inside mostly and hangs around with guys she knows. Was on the candy for past few weeks and I avoided her, because she was all crazy. Now she is slowing down and is more herself. She is still really hot. Real petite with a tight kitty. I took her to a room and she gave me BBBJCIM and boy is she good at it. I then did her doggy. Her kitty is really tight that I had to put lube on my tools as well as her kitty to get in. She really enjoys it and I blasted inside her. She is very submissive. She is one of my regulars now. I took some pics of her to show you mongers how sexy she is. Some are from few weeks ago and some are snapped today. PM for digits.
    Dayyumm! You guys are killing me. I am in town but tied up with family this whole weekend.

  10. #15355
    Indeed. Lexi is hot and has great skills.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This chick continues to get better and better the more I see her. Today I just wanted my dick sucked and Lexi happily took care of me! BBBJ with spit. Great personality!

    PM for digit's Senior MEMBERS.

    C5.

  11. #15354

    Day time

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    I had another meeting at the Golf Channel so I decided to cruise the trail on the South side for a change. After exiting I4, I drove Nashville between 34th and 40th looking for Charli, no dice. But then I took OBT South, the traffic was so stupid it was like 8 mph from 40th to Sand Lake. Even if I did see someone, it would have taken 10 minutes to turn around.
    I've tried day time and it's crazy to keep your eyes on the road and looking for SW if your not careful you can get in an accident.

  12. #15353

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Calizum69  [View Original Post]
    Yes and you mean Hollywood when she started and later in Davie / Plantation and then moved up central Florida and in Altamonte Springs right now.

    Best way to contact her is to pm her on FB.

    I am editing the video and will upload to Pornhub. It will be private and only available to those that share my video capturing hobby.
    Can you pm how I can see the video on pornhub?

  13. #15352

    Where can we find her?

    Quote Originally Posted by EMale7676  [View Original Post]
    Gege called me back last week. She isn't much of a SW, stays inside mostly and hangs around with guys she knows. Was on the candy for past few weeks and I avoided her, because she was all crazy. Now she is slowing down and is more herself. She is still really hot. Real petite with a tight kitty. I took her to a room and she gave me BBBJCIM and boy is she good at it. I then did her doggy. Her kitty is really tight that I had to put lube on my tools as well as her kitty to get in. She really enjoys it and I blasted inside her. She is very submissive. She is one of my regulars now. I took some pics of her to show you mongers how sexy she is. Some are from few weeks ago and some are snapped today. PM for digits.
    Where does she walk or hang out at?

  14. #15351
    Quote Originally Posted by Calizum69  [View Original Post]
    Awesome, I am jelly I am. Have you or anybody indulged with Amy in Altamonte Springs? This was from last year when I picked her up in the area and the only way I communicated with her was through Facebook messenger.
    Empty some space in your inbox, my friend. Got a lead for you.

  15. #15350

    Gege is back

    Gege called me back last week. She isn't much of a SW, stays inside mostly and hangs around with guys she knows. Was on the candy for past few weeks and I avoided her, because she was all crazy. Now she is slowing down and is more herself. She is still really hot. Real petite with a tight kitty. I took her to a room and she gave me BBBJCIM and boy is she good at it. I then did her doggy. Her kitty is really tight that I had to put lube on my tools as well as her kitty to get in. She really enjoys it and I blasted inside her. She is very submissive. She is one of my regulars now. I took some pics of her to show you mongers how sexy she is. Some are from few weeks ago and some are snapped today. PM for digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2170.jpg‎   IMG_2171.jpg‎   IMG_2172.jpg‎   IMG_2173.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape