Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 363 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4693

    Taylor – Like a brand-new day

    Fortunately things got better for Taylor and in turn for me as well. My friend was willing to help her out. Taylor brightened-up, like a new puppy and she was all over me.

    More or Taylor later.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taylor 67.jpg‎   Taylor 25.jpg‎   Taylor 59.jpg‎   Taylor 20.jpg‎   Taylor 28.jpg‎  

    Taylor 29.jpg‎   Taylor 006.jpg‎   Taylor 008.jpg‎   Taylor 31.jpg‎   Taylor 009.jpg‎  


  2. #4692

    AC reviews

    Hey guys, is this sub where I can find reviews on AC mongering? The actual ac sub seems dead.

  3. #4691
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Ah! Yes! My man, that's what I'm talking about. A spinner with a nice ass, no tats and nice boobs. You liked #009? She did a few similar poses, I hope you like them as much.

    She's got this great gap, right where a gap ought to be.

    Often I get myself into trouble by implying visually or hinting at something and then getting misunderstood by the readers. Amanda is very accommodating and yes you can get it, but not for streetwalker prices. Street prices will get you a really nice BBBJ. But! If you want the whole package, plus some round-eye, regular street coinage ain't going to get it. Am I being too vague? Then please read my lips. If you want to hit that asshole, you're going to have to bring some extra cash. She'll do it, but it ain't free, and it ain't going to be cheap.

    If you pick-up Amanda, and ask for some butthole and she turns you down, don't come grapping to me. Maybe you dick was too big or you're a cheap ass. Either way, remember, YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    That picture of her where she's sticking out her tongue slays me. Very sexy pose.

  4. #4690
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I recently received a private message from an old friend, Dyan.

    She says she is doing great, has gained some weigh and is looking forward to becoming completely clean soon.

    I remember the early days with Dyan fondly. Her BBBJ and GFE dates were legendary. Her BBBJ is still the measure by which I judge all others. For me, Dyan is the standard. Girls who reach or pass her level are acceptable. Girls who cannot reach Dyan's level are a waste of time.

    She did send me a few pictures and a number to share with her fans. I will only share her number with senior members. If you are not a senior member, you probably will not remember and therefore appreciate this Cougar (as she refers to herself).

    Don't want to wait for me to respond, the same number is available on BackPage. Please don't complain or question me about her rates. I have nothing to do with that; I am not her pimp or bodyguard. I am just a friend passing on information about an old friend. However, I should remind you that she is proving the room.

    CookyJar.
    She looks sexy as hell in those pics.

  5. #4689
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  6. #4688

    Dyan

    Recently met up with Dyan after reading her reviews on this site and then finding her # through one of the BP ad links in one of the reviews. We met at her upstairs room in what appeared to be a boarding house in and. Camden. I went during the daytime, so I didn't feel too unsafe, although another tenant of the boarding house did open his door when I was about to enter Dyan's room, so that was a bit disconcerting. I was a little nervous about the whole situation, so I just opted for a quick. 60 BBBJ / CFS session, and I will say, Dyan's BBBJ was amazing. The FS was pretty good (nice view from behind), but it seemed like she was flinching a bit like she was in pain, so I stopped that and had her switch back to BBBJ for a nice CIM completion.

    All in all, she was nice and performed well, as has been reported in other reviews -- so thanks everybody for the intel. I'd probably repeat in a pinch, although the boarding house situation was definitely a bit a of drawback.

  7. #4687

    Recent activity in Camden

    Hi fellow mongers, I had a chance to sample Camden a few days ago, here's a breakdown of what went on.

    Tuesday evening, I encountered Monica, the Slim white provider with glasses, she delivered a great mike check all for twenty, for me this was one of the few times when a girl has gone and done her thing, not needing any directions, or instructions, and finished me off CIM, without even pausing or asking any questions. She did carry some grocery bags, like pointed here, but it didn't bother me.

    Wednesday morning, I met Elaine, she is a mix of Korean-German, she was walking on 4th street, parallel to Broadway, she was coming from buying milk at the convenience store. Great job with BBBJ-CIM, she allowed roaming, although her boobs are tiny. She had atwo band-aids to her face, on left cheek below eye-brow, and right chin. She said she is 22.

    Wednesday evening, I picked up Mary on Broadway near Kaign, she is Korean-Italian she is 27 yo, she told me she posts on BP under the name Kelani or Keilani, not sure whether her posts are still up. We went to a notel for some BBBJ and CFS, damage was forty, she was tight and great. Only downside was asking for tip for a job well done, I gave her a few loose bucks.

    In general I scored with two Asian descent providers, and I did see another one around Atlantic and Broadway, but I couldn't do the pickup due to traffic, she was walking fast etc.

    All in all great selection in Camden.

    LM.

  8. #4686
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry 😐 you feel that way. You have a right to your opinion. I thought I had a right to mine.

    CookyJar.
    It's all good no hard feelings here.

  9. #4685
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Not I posted my review and got hammered for it.
    I am sorry 😐 you feel that way. You have a right to your opinion. I thought I had a right to mine.

    CookyJar.

  10. #4684
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    Basically if its not over two fingers its tight. And that is a tight one finger.
    Not I posted my review and got hammered for it.

  11. #4683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    It's funny you should bring this up. I was just about to comment on FlyGuyEddie's comment below.

    The YMMV rule still applies, even when we are talking about the tightness of the pussy. After-all, one man's loose pussy could be another man's too tight to fight.

    Basically, what we have here is one man's concerned about it being too loose and another guy who's worried that it might be too tight.

    Here is the truth of it; the female birth canal was designed by nature to expel up to a 10 to 12 lb baby. I am sure it can work with the average size man. (Unless you have a 12 lb dick, I don't think you'll have a problem.) I am pre-internet, from a time before men took pictures of their dicks to be shown all over the world. Modesty! I have never had any complaints.

    IMHO! Amanda has a very nice pussy. YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Basically if its not over two fingers its tight. And that is a tight one finger.

  12. #4682
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    And I get that, old friend. But! It is at best, just a judgment call. She may have seemed loose to you and just right to me. Every man has his own level or gauge when it comes to tightness.

    I had no problem with the fit.

    CookyJar.
    She I said no deena deena is super tight.

  13. #4681
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Hey I was just keeping it real I don't bs I tell it like it is.
    And I get that, old friend. But! It is at best, just a judgment call. She may have seemed loose to you and just right to me. Every man has his own level or gauge when it comes to tightness.

    I had no problem with the fit.

    CookyJar.

  14. #4680
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    It's funny you should bring this up. I was just about to comment on FlyGuyEddie's comment below.

    The YMMV rule still applies, even when we are talking about the tightness of the pussy. After-all, one man's loose pussy could be another man's too tight to fight.

    Basically, what we have here is one man's concerned about it being too loose and another guy who's worried that it might be too tight.

    Here is the truth of it; the female birth canal was designed by nature to expel up to a 10 to 12 lb baby. I am sure it can work with the average size man. (Unless you have a 12 lb dick, I don't think you'll have a problem.) I am pre-internet, from a time before men took pictures of their dicks to be shown all over the world. Modesty! I have never had any complaints.

    IMHO! Amanda has a very nice pussy. YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Hey I was just keeping it real I don't bs I tell it like it is.

  15. #4679

    RE: Cock calculations

    Quote Originally Posted by JakHammer  [View Original Post]
    She's young looking & fresh looking & o so tempting but if I had a girl like that in front of me, before I even paid out one single penny, I would lay the donation on the table & just see first if I could even fit it inside her tiny tightness! If it didn't work out, I would offer some, thank her for her time & b out. Or ask if she knew another girl to accomodate.
    It's funny you should bring this up. I was just about to comment on FlyGuyEddie's comment below.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    She is cute but I was surprised to how loose she was kinda disappointing.
    The YMMV rule still applies, even when we are talking about the tightness of the pussy. After-all, one man's loose pussy could be another man's too tight to fight.

    Basically, what we have here is one man's concerned about it being too loose and another guy who's worried that it might be too tight.

    Here is the truth of it; the female birth canal was designed by nature to expel up to a 10 to 12 lb baby. I am sure it can work with the average size man. (Unless you have a 12 lb dick, I don't think you'll have a problem.) I am pre-internet, from a time before men took pictures of their dicks to be shown all over the world. Modesty! I have never had any complaints.

    IMHO! Amanda has a very nice pussy. YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 013.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape