Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 363 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4648

    She is still an ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    CookieJar not a hard one, although if you spend five seconds in her mouth again you'll have a hard one, same great skills. I can confirm from personal experience (experienced her both years ago when she walked Broadway, and recently) it is the Legend, Dyan and that is her number. Supposedly she no longer walks, and can keep a phone operating, whereas when she used to walk her number changed weekly, was very frustrating for us out-of-towners. You can possibly talk her down a touch from her backpage ad rates, still has a habit but looking to shake it. Same amazing service, unique pse BBBJ talent, which at its best is untouchable but depending on where she is at any given moment in the habit cycle may only be plain amazing. Great company too, a real sweetheart three thumbs up, give her a ring you'll be glad you did. Oh, and the pics. There are photo apps which let you add weight, lose weight, age forward, age backward, etc. You get my meaning. In real life Dyan still looks like Dyan, not like most of those adjusted pics, the core of which are recent (pre adjust). That said, she's a real cutie, can be a little rough looking at times too, but I think she is very attractive, particularly when she is sucking my soul out of my... Well you get the picture.
    I recently received a private message from an old friend, Dyan.

    She says she is doing great, has gained some weigh and is looking forward to becoming completely clean soon.

    I remember the early days with Dyan fondly. Her BBBJ and GFE dates were legendary. Her BBBJ is still the measure by which I judge all others. For me, Dyan is the standard. Girls who reach or pass her level are acceptable. Girls who cannot reach Dyan's level are a waste of time.

    She did send me a few pictures and a number to share with her fans. I will only share her number with senior members. If you are not a senior member, you probably will not remember and therefore appreciate this Cougar (as she refers to herself).

    Don't want to wait for me to respond, the same number is available on BackPage. Please don't complain or question me about her rates. I have nothing to do with that; I am not her pimp or bodyguard. I am just a friend passing on information about an old friend. However, I should remind you that she is proving the room.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dyan by Dyan 36.jpg‎   Dyan by Dyan 001.jpg‎   Dyan by Dyan 35.jpg‎   Dyan by Dyan 37.jpg‎   Dyan by Dyan 34.jpg‎  


  2. #4647

    I don't F'ing get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMarvel  [View Original Post]
    Well if I read her add correctly, she does not cater to AA gentlemen, so that leaves me out!
    Chuck Marvel.
    WTF! Come on fellows, use a little commonsense. I can think of a dozen reasons why a girl might want to advertise that she won't date African American. Number one on the list, they are some cheap asses. Number two, they want to fuck all day, for $20. Number three, they all think they are pimps. Number four, they always think they can get over on whites in the hood. The list goes on and on.

    Most of the girls who have shared their streetwalker scare stories with me have spoken of young black dudes. Even on the street, most girls avoid young Black and Hispanics dates.

    Deena, to my knowledge is not prejudice. She is a rather small spinner and I am certain she has had her share of bad run-ins with her dates. I, for one, am not mad at her for trying to give her business a little edge. After all, business is business.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: I have come across a few young pretty streetwalkers who are deathly afraid of African Americans. It's probably part of their up-bring, before they became addicted.

  3. #4646

    I don't F'ing get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowYouWereth  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, as of today, I saw this and she confirmed that she is on backpage.
    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...-w-me/31766791
    What part of: YMMV or YMMV Girl don't you guys get.

    These girls have good days and bad days. Days they want to suck dick and days they don't want to suck dick. Is that so hard to understand?

    I've had some really, really, really great dates with Deena, one not so good date and just one really bad non-date where she didn't show though. And, you know what? I'd date her again, today or tomorrow, if I could. Why? Because I am not going to let one bad date or a couple of bad reviews over-shadow all of the good times I've had with Deena. Certainly, I will take all information into consideration. But! In the end, what happens to my dick is my business, my choice. And! Deena has been nicer to my dick than any of you guys.

    It's down to this. If you get the opportunity to fuck Deena off of BackPack or after meeting her in the street, the choice is yours. Just remember, whether it's Deena or some other girl. YMMV.

    CookyJar.

  4. #4645

    I don't F'ing get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Don't overpay fellas she will do street prices even more so in the am when she needs her medicine don't overpay.
    I don't get it. I just don't understand you guys. WTF are you talking about?

    If you find a streetwalker on the street you give her streetwalker rates. If you call and visit a girl on BackPage, she should get her BackPage rate. What's the f'ing problem?

    If you find a girl on the street and you take her in your car, to some dank, secluded locate and she blows you and you get your nuts off. Give the going rate and don't complaint, that was you choice.

    If you take that same girl to a nearby motel and pay $40 bucks for the room, and she gets completely naked and you both roll round around and you have a good time, when you're done, give her the going rate and don't complaint, that was your choice.

    If you call that same girl on BackPage and she saves you the time and trouble of searching and she pays for the room, and you both get naked and she fucks and sucks you, and you have a good time. Pay her, her damn money. It was you choice. What's the f'ing problem?

    I don't do BackPage. I don't do streetwalkers. I am strictly a photographer, maybe that's why I am so f'ing dumb.

    CookyJar.

  5. #4644
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowYouWereth  [View Original Post]
    Not to be funny but you have exactly 3 posts and all of them seem to be building Deena up when a previous post before yours may have talked about her in maybe not such a positive light. Just an observation.
    Boom. You hit the nail on the head!

  6. #4643

    Food for thought

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetFreek  [View Original Post]
    That's not so true anymore. I contacted her and I'm used to seeing her with street prices. Not that I can't afford more cause I've seen her through the ad. She didn't have my number anymore so she didn't know it was me, wanted to see how it would play out. She would not budge on anything lower than $60. She posts herself and works with other girls. The guy they got watching over them really don't seem to be the average "pimp" should you say.

    Everything such as BBBJ is even extra. She looks a lot better and seems to be a lot more of that spunky sexy sweetheart she was before. I paid the full price of a ss for 80 plus an extra 30 for her to talk dirty and to lick on her pretty little feet. Still in my eyes, money well spent.
    Not to be funny but you have exactly 3 posts and all of them seem to be building Deena up when a previous post before yours may have talked about her in maybe not such a positive light. Just an observation.

  7. #4642

    Smfh

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #4641

    Not so true

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Don't overpay fellas she will do street prices even more so in the am when she needs her medicine don't overpay.
    That's not so true anymore. I contacted her and I'm used to seeing her with street prices. Not that I can't afford more cause I've seen her through the ad. She didn't have my number anymore so she didn't know it was me, wanted to see how it would play out. She would not budge on anything lower than $60. She posts herself and works with other girls. The guy they got watching over them really don't seem to be the average "pimp" should you say.

    Everything such as BBBJ is even extra. She looks a lot better and seems to be a lot more of that spunky sexy sweetheart she was before. I paid the full price of a ss for 80 plus an extra 30 for her to talk dirty and to lick on her pretty little feet. Still in my eyes, money well spent.

  9. #4640
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne69  [View Original Post]
    She will date all on the street, So don't no why it says that on backpage maybe the person that set her up there doesn't want her doing it with AA or mabey being so disparate on the street she did it for the candy.
    And you can get BBFS for cheap even more so in the early am when she needs her medication.

  10. #4639

    Deena

    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider69  [View Original Post]
    If she works on the street in Camden does she not get into your car if you are AA? I have never know a street walker to be so picky.
    She will date all on the street, So don't no why it says that on backpage maybe the person that set her up there doesn't want her doing it with AA or mabey being so disparate on the street she did it for the candy.

  11. #4638
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMarvel  [View Original Post]
    Well if I read her add correctly, she does not cater to AA gentlemen, so that leaves me out!

    Chuck Marvel.
    If she works on the street in Camden does she not get into your car if you are AA? I have never know a street walker to be so picky.

  12. #4637

    Deena

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Don't overpay fellas she will do street prices even more so in the am when she needs her medicine don't overpay.
    Well if I read her add correctly, she does not cater to AA gentlemen, so that leaves me out!

    Chuck Marvel.

  13. #4636
    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    I had her once right after CJ found her and did a spread with her. Many liked her but she wasn't my cup of tea. She started going down hill fast on the street and hygiene was suffering. BUT now she is recreated on Back-page? What are her rates? I had it all for. 4.

    KSW.
    Don't overpay fellas she will do street prices even more so in the am when she needs her medicine don't overpay.

  14. #4635
    Contacted her to see for the heck of it. Your. 4 is half of the shortest visit. Qv was. 8, half was $. 50, and the long stay was $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    I had her once right after CJ found her and did a spread with her. Many liked her but she wasn't my cup of tea. She started going down hill fast on the street and hygiene was suffering. BUT now she is recreated on Back-page? What are her rates? I had it all for. 4.

    KSW.

  15. #4634

    Deena

    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowYouWereth  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, as of today, I saw this and she confirmed that she is on backpage.

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...-w-me/31766791
    I had her once right after CJ found her and did a spread with her. Many liked her but she wasn't my cup of tea. She started going down hill fast on the street and hygiene was suffering. BUT now she is recreated on Back-page? What are her rates? I had it all for. 4.

    KSW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape