Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 133 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1982
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #572

    Kia

    The k will do that to you. She looked good to me last time I saw her. If she would get clean she's escort material.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kia yesterday in front of the corner liquor store on Broadway and Kaighn around 730 pm at the intersection. She looked ok but not like she was last year when I first met her. I started to pick her up because she recognize me but I didn't feel like going on another adventurous ride with her.

  2. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn  [View Original Post]
    I have kia's number found her in philly pm me if you guys want it.
    I saw Kia yesterday in front of the corner liquor store on Broadway and Kaighn around 730 pm at the intersection. She looked ok but not like she was last year when I first met her. I started to pick her up because she recognize me but I didn't feel like going on another adventurous ride with her.

  3. #570

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by RubixCube16  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Cute girl, she lives near 4th and pine.
    Whats her number?

  4. #569

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by RubixCube16  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Cute girl, she lives near 4th and pine.
    Whats her number?

  5. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by EthRidge3  [View Original Post]
    Hey, it's been a bit since I needed to hit up the local Camden stroll. Are going rates of. 25 - . 3 still good for a little oral fixation in my ride?
    2 is standard and tips above that. Don't damage the economy by over paying.

    Very slim picking on my recon trips on Broadway.

    Waiting for a new hottie to show up and selling her tunnel of love.

    KSW.

  6. #567

    Going Rates

    Hey, it's been a bit since I needed to hit up the local Camden stroll. Are going rates of. 25 - . 3 still good for a little oral fixation in my ride?

  7. #566

    Kia

    I have kia's number found her in philly pm me if you guys want it.

  8. #565

    Amanda

    Haven't had a chance to write on here latley but been with Amanda a few times shown here in reset pictures. She is better looking in person I like my women thin so all good, Nice mic work tight and silky. No rush clean dresses sexy tight clothes definitely will be seeing her more often. On my way out I seen Gina use to be regular description in my earlier post anyway first time in 3 months sense I last saw her, Not looking her best a shame miss that that fat ass of hers hopefully she will get back to her old self soon. Missed a lot of post but I will try to keep current.

  9. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by JRLong  [View Original Post]
    Amanda has been back and forth between Camden and BP for the last several years. Her drug dealer bf got locked up so she's been walking the streets again for the last several months. Pushup bras do wonders in the pictures. Always felt rushed with her.
    She is cute but I was surprised to how loose she was kinda disappointing.

  10. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by RubixCube16  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Cute girl, she lives near 4th and pine.
    Amanda has been back and forth between Camden and BP for the last several years. Her drug dealer bf got locked up so she's been walking the streets again for the last several months. Pushup bras do wonders in the pictures. Always felt rushed with her.

  11. #562

    Taylor?

    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowYouWereth  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl by the transportation center, hair was darker, but she looked really cute.

  12. #561

    Amanda

    Seen her a few times. Cute girl, she lives near 4th and pine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160314_154837.jpg‎   20160314_154904.jpg‎   20160314_154909.jpg‎   2016031495154809.jpg‎   2016031495155145.jpg‎  


  13. #560
    Last week, I was driving around broadway and I notice this girl (WSW) named Amanda by the old car wash building. She was wearing a lot of makeup (In a good way, not to much, just right) and I would say she is about 26 years old. So I picked her up and we had some fun at a local notel. In the car she was fun and talkative but during the poetry reading she was quiet and laidback. This didn't cause too much of a problem as she was willing to do anything I wanted. As I see it, as long I am happy and she provides a no rush service. It is all good. I would give her a 6. 5 as I would date her again. Hoping to meet her again.

  14. #559

    Rolled thru

    Everyone was out this afternoon.

    Deena, Angie, Stacy, Bunny and about 8 to 9 others.

  15. #558

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4886  [View Original Post]
    She's just out of rehab living with a guy she met in rehab.
    Who are you talking about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape