Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 363 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4678

    Amanda – A diamond in the rough.

    She is special. If I were the saving type, I would save this one.

    I wonder if she can cook.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 41.jpg‎   Amanda 44.jpg‎   Amanda 46.jpg‎   Amanda 48.jpg‎   Amanda 52.jpg‎  

    Amanda 54.jpg‎   Amanda 57.jpg‎   Amanda 59.jpg‎   Amanda 60.jpg‎   Amanda 61.jpg‎  


  2. #4677

    Amanda – A spinner with a nice booty

    Lawd have mercy, I wanted to hit that ass so bad.

    Originally, I had planned to do a lengthy descriptive review on my date with Amanda. It is my belief that if a girl provides good service, it should be recognized. Enough has been said, here and in the streetwalker thread, about Amanda.

    I enjoyed her company. She was friendly and extremely accommodating. Her BBBJ was memorable. In short, she rocked my world.

    YMMV!

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 21.jpg‎   Amanda 004.jpg‎   Amanda 28.jpg‎   Amanda 33.jpg‎   Amanda 51.jpg‎  

    Amanda 55.jpg‎   Amanda 56.jpg‎   Amanda 014.jpg‎   Amanda 62.jpg‎   Amanda 47.jpg‎  


  3. #4676

    Cock calculations

    She's young looking & fresh looking & o so tempting but if I had a girl like that in front of me, before I even paid out one single penny, I would lay the donation on the table & just see first if I could even fit it inside her tiny tightness! If it didn't work out, I would offer some, thank her for her time & b out. Or ask if she knew another girl to accomodate.

  4. #4675

    Re: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    CJ your mailbox is full. Hate to put this as a post. I have a question for you.

    KSW.
    Okay, KStreetWatcher, let it rip. Ask away.

    CookyJar.

  5. #4674
    [Deleted by Admin]

    You need to crop your photos better. There's a vehicle with it's license plate right behind her.

    A2

  6. #4673

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Makes you want to shout, jump up and say, "God damn."

    When Amanda stepped up on that end table and stuck her perky little ass out. It made me want to stand up and shout, "God damn." Her ass was right there at eye level...Holy Jesus. Talk about temptation! It was so clean, shiny and bright.

    CookyJar.
    CJ your mailbox is full. Hate to put this as a post. I have a question for you.

    KSW.

  7. #4672

    Re: RE: Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    It's also rare nowadays to find a young ALL NATURAL spinner (no tats or implants etc) ...
    Makes you want to shout, jump up and say, "God damn."

    When Amanda stepped up on that end table and stuck her perky little ass out. It made me want to stand up and shout, "God damn." Her ass was right there at eye level...Holy Jesus. Talk about temptation! It was so clean, shiny and bright.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 011.jpg‎  

  8. #4671

    Amanda – The total package

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    CJ, #9 is a nice pic. It's also rare nowadays to find a young ALL NATURAL spinner (no tats or implants etc) so if she was up here I'd be finding her for sure.
    Ah! Yes! My man, that's what I'm talking about. A spinner with a nice ass, no tats and nice boobs. You liked #009? She did a few similar poses, I hope you like them as much.

    She's got this great gap, right where a gap ought to be.

    Often I get myself into trouble by implying visually or hinting at something and then getting misunderstood by the readers. Amanda is very accommodating and yes you can get it, but not for streetwalker prices. Street prices will get you a really nice BBBJ. But! If you want the whole package, plus some round-eye, regular street coinage ain't going to get it. Am I being too vague? Then please read my lips. If you want to hit that asshole, you're going to have to bring some extra cash. She'll do it, but it ain't free, and it ain't going to be cheap.

    If you pick-up Amanda, and ask for some butthole and she turns you down, don't come grapping to me. Maybe you dick was too big or you're a cheap ass. Either way, remember, YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 012.jpg‎   Amanda 42.jpg‎   Amanda 43.jpg‎   Amanda 31.jpg‎   Amanda 50.jpg‎  

    Amanda 49.jpg‎   Amanda 010.jpg‎   Amanda 39.jpg‎   Amanda 45.jpg‎   Amanda 58.jpg‎  


  9. #4670

    RE: Amanda

    CJ, #9 is a nice pic. It's also rare nowadays to find a young ALL NATURAL spinner (no tats or implants etc) so if she was up here I'd be finding her for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    You have no idea.

    It was cold outside. She was sick and shivering. On our way to the motel I stooped at the Wawa for smokes and a snack. By the time she came out of the shower, she was warm, feed and well. Believe me, she appreciated it and she showed me how much she appreciated it.

    She was nice before she went into the bathroom. When she came out she was funny, friendly a genuine girlfriend. She posed with such exotic ease, it was more like she was teasing than posing. I like that.

    After one date, Amanda has move into the #5 slot on my ATF, To Do Again List.

    YMMV.

    CookyJar.

  10. #4669

    Amanda – A true spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad  [View Original Post]
    "she was as happy as a faggot in boy's town" LMAO Wow, what a doll she looks to be. Good score, Cooky. JTW.
    You have no idea.

    It was cold outside. She was sick and shivering. On our way to the motel I stooped at the Wawa for smokes and a snack. By the time she came out of the shower, she was warm, feed and well. Believe me, she appreciated it and she showed me how much she appreciated it.

    She was nice before she went into the bathroom. When she came out she was funny, friendly a genuine girlfriend. She posed with such exotic ease, it was more like she was teasing than posing. I like that.

    After one date, Amanda has move into the #5 slot on my ATF, To Do Again List.

    YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 005.jpg‎   Amanda 006.jpg‎   Amanda 36.jpg‎   Amanda 38.jpg‎   Amanda 32.jpg‎  

    Amanda 29.jpg‎   Amanda 30.jpg‎   Amanda 53.jpg‎   Amanda 009.jpg‎   Amanda 34.jpg‎  


  11. #4668
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    She keeps that cookie clean I thought that maybe street chicks may not take care of business down there.
    That's a gross misconception. Taking care of their money maker is a major job function. It's part of their business to know where all the best places to grab a quick shower or wash-up are located. Some churches and organizations offer restroom privileges along with a meal. If you are living on the streets and you make your living with your body, it would befit you to known about these places.

    Unlike girls who take a hot shower for granted, girls who live on the street really appreciate the opportunity.

    CookyJar.

  12. #4667
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Your purpose with this post was?

    A2

  13. #4666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    For reasons not mention here, Violet bought back mournful memories of another young girl, a girl who tried to live on Kensington Avenue.



    There have been a many. But! There has been just that one. That one that got to me and almost ended it for me. I wasn't in love with her. Never that! She was new to Philadelphia and when I took her around, she was delighted to see the sights. I once took her to a park never Kensington and she was so delighted to be away from the squalor. AH! Gosh! I remember her with such fondness. I remember the cutting scars on her arms and I remember asking her about them. They were old, they were healed and she told me of memories from her distance past.

    I told Violet about this girl from my past and the memories and her ending. There is nothing more, nothing more and nothing more I can do.

    CookyJar.
    She keeps that cookie clean I thought that maybe street chicks may not take care of business down there.

  14. #4665
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When I picked up Amanda, she reminded me that we had meant once in the past. She reminded me that the reason that we had not dated, the first time we meant, was because she was drug sick and I had refused to give her money up front and help her. As this was still the case, she agreed to exit my car and perhaps meet again under better times. I let her out and drove away seeking.

    As I drove around, with little luck, I got to thinking. She hadn't had to remind me of our first encounter, she did appear to be a decent lady and I could do a lot worst. So, after driving passes her about three more times, I decide to stop. We talked and I explained to her what she could be losing if she took my money and ran. As we drove around, I felt more at ease and agreed to $20 to get her better. I drove her to the set; she got out and promised she'd be back in a few minutes. After about two minutes, she walked up to my side view mirror and apologized. She said that there was a problem and that she would need about 5 more minutes. I immediately thought, "Setup. ".

    After a few minute, I got to thinking, "I'm not as bad as I thing I am," and was about to leave. Suddenly, Amanda came up to the passenger side, she was as happy as a faggot in boy's town. She got in and we drove off.

    As we drove to the motel, we chatted. To my surprise, she asked my permission to shower once we arrived. She said, she felt a little clammy. She had no way of knowing this, but it is always my practice to offer the girl the opportunity for a shower. Most of these girls live in abandon houses and go to great lengths to stay fresh. It is a three hour stay motel and since I wasn't planning on fucking for three hours, what the fuck, sure take a shower. In joy it.

    Amanda was in the shower / bathroom for at least a half hour. I have no idea what she was doing. But! When she came out, she was like a brand new girl. I was totally captivated as I watched her drying off. Then the fun started.

    CookyJar.
    "she was as happy as a faggot in boy's town" LMAO Wow, what a doll she looks to be. Good score, Cooky. JTW.

  15. #4664

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When I picked up Amanda, she reminded me that we had meant once in the past. She reminded me that the reason that we had not dated, the first time we meant, was because she was drug sick and I had refused to give her money up front and help her. As this was still the case, she agreed to exit my car and perhaps meet again under better times. I let her out and drove away seeking.

    As I drove around, with little luck, I got to thinking. She hadn't had to remind me of our first encounter, she did appear to be a decent lady and I could do a lot worst. So, after driving passes her about three more times, I decide to stop. We talked and I explained to her what she could be losing if she took my money and ran. As we drove around, I felt more at ease and agreed to $20 to get her better. I drove her to the set; she got out and promised she'd be back in a few minutes. After about two minutes, she walked up to my side view mirror and apologized. She said that there was a problem and that she would need about 5 more minutes. I immediately thought, "Setup. ".

    After a few minute, I got to thinking, "I'm not as bad as I thing I am," and was about to leave. Suddenly, Amanda came up to the passenger side, she was as happy as a faggot in boy's town. She got in and we drove off.

    As we drove to the motel, we chatted. To my surprise, she asked my permission to shower once we arrived. She said, she felt a little clammy. She had no way of knowing this, but it is always my practice to offer the girl the opportunity for a shower. Most of these girls live in abandon houses and go to great lengths to stay fresh. It is a three hour stay motel and since I wasn't planning on fucking for three hours, what the fuck, sure take a shower. In joy it.

    Amanda was in the shower / bathroom for at least a half hour. I have no idea what she was doing. But! When she came out, she was like a brand new girl. I was totally captivated as I watched her drying off. Then the fun started.

    CookyJar.
    Damn dude you did well that day. She looks awesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape