Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was a 10, looks wise. And, going in with the expectation of not GFE, would that have helped? The recommendation I got was go see her, the looks are worth it. Just to pump a load into that hot body and look at that beautiful face.

    Also, apparently she may be unavailable for a few days. As mamasan explained "lady special day."
    Looks-wise? A "7". I wasn't thinking too much along the lines of GFE and it was still disappointing. It literally felt like making a delivery and nothing else.

  2. #4049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. Did you see the recent review on TER of a 2 girl with Trinity and Brooklyn. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, that guy definitely knows how to get that pussy.
    That was actually hilarious. "Weathered bar hag. " I love the reviewers who give those kinds of descriptions and then go back to the same girls. Isn't that super awkward? "Oh, you're the guy who said I looked like a weathered bar hag. Yeah I'm available at noon. ".

    Or are these girls just completely oblivious to the internet and reviews about them?

    No, they know which guys don't give a shit if they read it and they want the money.

    A2

  3. #4048

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoker999  [View Original Post]
    Friend of mine was in town. Things are fairly barren where he lives, so he was looking for some Madison action. After about an hour of trying 8-10 of reportedly our better options, he came up with crickets. So, based on a recent good review, against both our better judgement, he tried Trinity.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...learn/18063546

    Waste of time and $. Still nuts and poor service. You've been warned. He and I ended up at Bristol.
    Ouch. Did you see the recent review on TER of a 2 girl with Trinity and Brooklyn. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, that guy definitely knows how to get that pussy.

  4. #4047

    Another link.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    I did a Tinyeye search with no results and a google search only shows her ads in the last month.
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/madi...-6695/1/152852

    At the bottom of the page, highlighted in RED, there is a little info.

  5. #4046

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by PRichards055  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that, Popeye. It was Asian Coco in McFarland. She's just not worth the time or effort.
    I heard she was a 10, looks wise. And, going in with the expectation of not GFE, would that have helped? The recommendation I got was go see her, the looks are worth it. Just to pump a load into that hot body and look at that beautiful face.

    Also, apparently she may be unavailable for a few days. As mamasan explained "lady special day."

  6. #4045

    Trinity

    Friend of mine was in town. Things are fairly barren where he lives, so he was looking for some Madison action. After about an hour of trying 8-10 of reportedly our better options, he came up with crickets. So, based on a recent good review, against both our better judgement, he tried Trinity.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...learn/18063546

    Waste of time and $. Still nuts and poor service. You've been warned. He and I ended up at Bristol.

  7. #4044

    No others

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUardo  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/18062519

    This ad screams fake pics, but she insists they're real. Anyone seen her or talked to her?
    I did a Tinyeye search with no results and a google search only shows her ads in the last month.

  8. #4043
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Which Coco? There's the Asian Coco in McFarland. I haven't seen her, but I've heard good reports. So I assume you're talking about this other one:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-fun/17929226

    Thanks for the review. Bad reviews are just as useful. Knowing who not to waste time on is crucial.
    Sorry about that, Popeye. It was Asian Coco in McFarland. She's just not worth the time or effort.

  9. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    How's the smoke smell?
    Minimal and have been with worse.

  10. #4041
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Which Coco? There's the Asian Coco in McFarland. I haven't seen her, but I've heard good reports. So I assume you're talking about this other one:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-fun/17929226

    Thanks for the review. Bad reviews are just as useful. Knowing who not to waste time on is crucial.
    Sorry. Asian Coco in McFarland.

  11. #4040

    Zen and the Art of Mongering

    What is the Way?

    One of the practices that I think is essential is the practice of walking away.

    It's tough. We have so much fear. Fear of LE. Fear of ripoffs. Fear of violence. Fear of being exposed.

    Face your fear. You want to know whether some girl is real? Go see her. And walk away if you're not happy. No judgment. Lie if you have to. "I forgot to pick up my dog!" Leave your wallet in your car.

    Or, fuck that, at home. You probably will have ruined chances with that girl. But you'll have conquered a little bit of your fear.

    I went to see Asian Coco today. I'd texted beforehand that I was interested in Coco. I didn't stress, and only Coco. So I get there, some other girl is at the door. She's not bad looking. Cute, actually. 7 tops, though. Weird dental issues. But nice body. Long silky hair. Good thing they don't allow kissing. Which is why I was like, "Is Coco available?" I was like, "Fuck this, I want what I want. " She types into her phone and it says, "You'll have to wait. " "What about me," she says. "No, I'm only interested in Coco. " We were both eager at that point for me to get the fuck out, as she shows me the door.

    It felt incredibly good to walk away.

  12. #4039
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUardo  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/18062519

    This ad screams fake pics, but she insists they're real. Anyone seen her or talked to her?
    I haven't contacted her. But the easiest way to find out if she's real is: 1) Leave your wallet in your car; 2) Park close, but not too close; 3) Go see her.

    If you like, tell her you forgot the money and you'll be right back. The worst case scenario that's likely is she's real but you pissed her off and now she won't see you. Be earnest and quick about it.

    More likely, you'll create the gap you need to think with the big head. Now that you've seen her in the flesh, are you still interested? Interested enough to go get your money and come back?

    If the answer is No, then this strategy has saved you immensely.

    I've never done this, but lately I've been practicing walking away (with my money in my pocket).

    Followup:

    I texted Melody. She said she's going to get an incall tonight around 1 am. I won't be able to take advantage of that. Perhaps someone else is interested?

    My instinct says the pics are real. But I can't tell what she's open to. She's one of those, "I don't discuss services."

  13. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by PSylabs  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I haven't posted in a very long time but thought I would reach out for a little advice. Part of the reason I haven't posted is because I haven't seen any girls in the area. But anyway, the urge is upon me and pikinz are slimmm! However I have three girls in mind.

    MariahLynn. This new girl that posted but seems to have disappeared. IF, and I mean if, she gets back to me then definitely!!

    Skinny Brooklyn. I have read a few decent reviews.

    And finally.

    Brooklyn. The original. I am surprised I haven't read anything at all about her here. Is there a reason for that? Has she been in retirement so long that she should have just stayed? Or?

    I will of course post my experience here as well as ThERe. And thank you all and for this awesome forum! It's so great to stick together and learn from one another.
    I saw skinny Brooklyn a little while back but didn't have luck trying to see her a second time. The first time she asked me to pick up some covers (which didn't really set the tone right for me) but I still ended up having a good time. She's taller than I expected / based on reviews like 5'7'. I didn't experience any nuisance issues like her roommate knocking on the door and I think the fact that I was still willing to give her another try says something.

    The original Brooklyn I was able to see twice about a month apart and definitely enjoyed my time with her. I'm not sure if people aren't reviewing her here because she's a known commodity but that's not a bad thing in her case. I'm hoping to spend some time with her or Lexxi again very soon. The last time I saw her (towards the end of November) she said she was going to be getting out of the game again sometime in February so if you were looking to visit, I'd recommend scheduling something pretty quickly when she posts.

    Hope that helps.

  14. #4037
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I guess it probably got to me more today, because normally my window is between 5 and 6, and it never seems to work. Today I had a much earlier window of noon til 3. I figured that the different time might actually net me some pussy, and when they all fell through, it was extra disappointing.
    Live to fight another day. What did you learn? Share it.

  15. #4036
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    You guys in Madtown have a real gem in Native Shae. Had some unrelated business in Madison recently and was able to meet up. Nothing can be said that hasn't been said before. Real nice room in a downtown hotel. Probably the nicest time I've had with a provider in years. Puts Milwaukee area girls to shame. Wish she was closer, but then again it'll be easier on the bank account.
    How's the smoke smell?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape