Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4035

    Coco?

    Quote Originally Posted by PRichards055  [View Original Post]
    The good? Easy to connect with. Very nice looking.

    The bad? Paid for 60, got 40. Very mechanical. Covered service.

    The ugly? Check her phone many times even on her back!

    Never again.
    Which Coco? There's the Asian Coco in McFarland. I haven't seen her, but I've heard good reports. So I assume you're talking about this other one:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-fun/17929226

    Thanks for the review. Bad reviews are just as useful. Knowing who not to waste time on is crucial.

  2. #4034
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I've done that. It gets to the point where you plan for the uncertainty by casting a wide net. Only to end up empty handed, hours later.

    I wonder if there's an alternative. Instead of, "Hi, available?" try, "Hi, I'm looking for something between 8 pm and 9 pm, preferably closer to 8. If you're available then, cool. Otherwise, I'll try another time. " Do that around 6 pm. Adjust times as needed.

    Create the window you want. And don't expect anything to happen. At first. Eventually, the ones who have some grip on time will work with you.
    I guess it probably got to me more today, because normally my window is between 5 and 6, and it never seems to work. Today I had a much earlier window of noon til 3. I figured that the different time might actually net me some pussy, and when they all fell through, it was extra disappointing.

  3. #4033
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I had plans of seeing a provider today, and I decided that rather than having only two or three choices, and ending up not being able to meet anyone, I would have a much longer list. I only had about three hours to make it happen so I texted Native Shae, regular Shae, Cassidy, skinny Brooklyn, Brittany, Cassidy, Lexxi, Lydia, Jane, Mariahlynn, and a couple others that posted today. So that's over ten choices. This should be easy. I didn't get any response from anyone except native Shae, Brittany and Lydia. Native Shae was busy in my time frame, and Brittany and Lydia didn't respond until it was to late. I spent about three hours waiting, and once again didn't get a snif! WTF. Maybe I need to change deodorants!
    Yeah, I've done that. It gets to the point where you plan for the uncertainty by casting a wide net. Only to end up empty handed, hours later.

    I wonder if there's an alternative. Instead of, "Hi, available?" try, "Hi, I'm looking for something between 8 pm and 9 pm, preferably closer to 8. If you're available then, cool. Otherwise, I'll try another time. " Do that around 6 pm. Adjust times as needed.

    Create the window you want. And don't expect anything to happen. At first. Eventually, the ones who have some grip on time will work with you.

  4. #4032
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I had plans of seeing a provider today, and I decided that rather than having only two or three choices, and ending up not being able to meet anyone, I would have a much longer list. I only had about three hours to make it happen so I texted Native Shae, regular Shae, Cassidy, skinny Brooklyn, Brittany, Cassidy, Lexxi, Lydia, Jane, Mariahlynn, and a couple others that posted today. So that's over ten choices. This should be easy. I didn't get any response from anyone except native Shae, Brittany and Lydia. Native Shae was busy in my time frame, and Brittany and Lydia didn't respond until it was to late. I spent about three hours waiting, and once again didn't get a snif! WTF. Maybe I need to change deodorants!
    Yep had those days myself. Frustrating as hell I say to myself saved some money today and think about tomorrow is I got time. My window to see anyone is small right now. Needs to be during the day and some of the providers appears to be nights and weekend and neither work for me right now.

  5. #4031
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Howdy. I'm relatively new here, and as it happens, the two Brooklyns were the first two providers I met with a few months back. I had a great time with the original Brooklyn on my maiden outing. Everything covered, if that's an issue, but I found her to be sweet and accommodating. I didn't have as good a time with skinny Brooklyn, but I'm considering giving her another try. The main issue was logistics; she was (I'm guessing still is) sharing a room with another girl, and the roommate kept pounding on the door throughout our session. Very irritating, but skinny Brooklyn herself seemed pretty cool, and was eager to please.
    I have seen the organs Brooklyn several times once this weekend. She always easy to get hold of and always a pleasure to be with. She is usually more availableafter 9 pm. She has some of the most captivating green eyes I have seen. Abyway you can't go wrong with her. Definitely well worth the time along with she is very affordable.

  6. #4030
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    You guys in Madtown have a real gem in Native Shae. Had some unrelated business in Madison recently and was able to meet up. Nothing can be said that hasn't been said before. Real nice room in a downtown hotel. Probably the nicest time I've had with a provider in years. Puts Milwaukee area girls to shame. Wish she was closer, but then again it'll be easier on the bank account.
    I have seen and Shae three time this week and every time just gets better and better. She is very sweet and a dream to be with. She has become my number one choice and always willing to accomidate. Very easy to get in touch with now and so much fun.

  7. #4029

    Wasted day

    I had plans of seeing a provider today, and I decided that rather than having only two or three choices, and ending up not being able to meet anyone, I would have a much longer list. I only had about three hours to make it happen so I texted Native Shae, regular Shae, Cassidy, skinny Brooklyn, Brittany, Cassidy, Lexxi, Lydia, Jane, Mariahlynn, and a couple others that posted today. So that's over ten choices. This should be easy. I didn't get any response from anyone except native Shae, Brittany and Lydia. Native Shae was busy in my time frame, and Brittany and Lydia didn't respond until it was to late. I spent about three hours waiting, and once again didn't get a snif! WTF. Maybe I need to change deodorants!

  8. #4028

    Native Shae

    You guys in Madtown have a real gem in Native Shae. Had some unrelated business in Madison recently and was able to meet up. Nothing can be said that hasn't been said before. Real nice room in a downtown hotel. Probably the nicest time I've had with a provider in years. Puts Milwaukee area girls to shame. Wish she was closer, but then again it'll be easier on the bank account.

  9. #4027
    Quote Originally Posted by PSylabs  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I haven't posted in a very long time but thought I would reach out for a little advice. Part of the reason I haven't posted is because I haven't seen any girls in the area. But anyway, the urge is upon me and pikinz are slimmm! However I have three girls in mind.

    MariahLynn. This new girl that posted but seems to have disappeared. IF, and I mean if, she gets back to me then definitely!!

    Skinny Brooklyn. I have read a few decent reviews.

    And finally.

    Brooklyn. The original. I am surprised I haven't read anything at all about her here. Is there a reason for that? Has she been in retirement so long that she should have just stayed? Or?

    I will of course post my experience here as well as ThERe. And thank you all and for this awesome forum! It's so great to stick together and learn from one another.
    Howdy. I'm relatively new here, and as it happens, the two Brooklyns were the first two providers I met with a few months back. I had a great time with the original Brooklyn on my maiden outing. Everything covered, if that's an issue, but I found her to be sweet and accommodating. I didn't have as good a time with skinny Brooklyn, but I'm considering giving her another try. The main issue was logistics; she was (I'm guessing still is) sharing a room with another girl, and the roommate kept pounding on the door throughout our session. Very irritating, but skinny Brooklyn herself seemed pretty cool, and was eager to please.

  10. #4026

    It has been a LONG time

    Ok so I haven't posted in a very long time but thought I would reach out for a little advice. Part of the reason I haven't posted is because I haven't seen any girls in the area. But anyway, the urge is upon me and pikinz are slimmm! However I have three girls in mind.

    MariahLynn. This new girl that posted but seems to have disappeared. IF, and I mean if, she gets back to me then definitely!!

    Skinny Brooklyn. I have read a few decent reviews.

    And finally.

    Brooklyn. The original. I am surprised I haven't read anything at all about her here. Is there a reason for that? Has she been in retirement so long that she should have just stayed? Or?

    I will of course post my experience here as well as ThERe. And thank you all and for this awesome forum! It's so great to stick together and learn from one another.

  11. #4025

    Laceyy

    Has anyone seen laceyy lately?

  12. #4024

    Coco is a No no

    The good? Easy to connect with. Very nice looking.

    The bad? Paid for 60, got 40. Very mechanical. Covered service.

    The ugly? Check her phone many times even on her back!

    Never again.

  13. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Who are you enjoying nowadays?
    The last girl I've seen from BP was Candi. I don't have much of an open window for time, usually a couple hours. I've been trying to set up with skinny Brooklyn, but that's been tough. My last regular BP girl was Selena, probably over a dozen times the last several years. Sadly she seems to be gone for good. Jane is on my list after your review. Currently I get together every other week with a girl I met off the local chat line.

  14. #4022
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you're being rude, it's just a matter of fact. It's like the GFE, yeah it's great when you find it, but I don't expect it anymore. So when you find that right girl, it's even better. For me at my age now (60), a GFE with an 18 - 25 year old doesn't feel right to me. Not that I'm not going to fuck her, but I'd rather be with a more seasoned woman. Twenty years ago this was a different story! LOL.
    Who are you enjoying nowadays?

  15. #4021

    Jane

    I failed to provide a link. Here you go:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...onely/17904978

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape