Escort Review: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 6045
-
02-01-17 22:07 #4035Senior Member

Posts: 2120Coco?
Which Coco? There's the Asian Coco in McFarland. I haven't seen her, but I've heard good reports. So I assume you're talking about this other one:
Originally Posted by PRichards055
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-fun/17929226
Thanks for the review. Bad reviews are just as useful. Knowing who not to waste time on is crucial.
-
02-01-17 21:58 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 961I guess it probably got to me more today, because normally my window is between 5 and 6, and it never seems to work. Today I had a much earlier window of noon til 3. I figured that the different time might actually net me some pussy, and when they all fell through, it was extra disappointing.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 21:53 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 2120Yeah, I've done that. It gets to the point where you plan for the uncertainty by casting a wide net. Only to end up empty handed, hours later.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
I wonder if there's an alternative. Instead of, "Hi, available?" try, "Hi, I'm looking for something between 8 pm and 9 pm, preferably closer to 8. If you're available then, cool. Otherwise, I'll try another time. " Do that around 6 pm. Adjust times as needed.
Create the window you want. And don't expect anything to happen. At first. Eventually, the ones who have some grip on time will work with you.
-
02-01-17 21:19 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 663Yep had those days myself. Frustrating as hell I say to myself saved some money today and think about tomorrow is I got time. My window to see anyone is small right now. Needs to be during the day and some of the providers appears to be nights and weekend and neither work for me right now.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 19:30 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 75I have seen the organs Brooklyn several times once this weekend. She always easy to get hold of and always a pleasure to be with. She is usually more availableafter 9 pm. She has some of the most captivating green eyes I have seen. Abyway you can't go wrong with her. Definitely well worth the time along with she is very affordable.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 19:17 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 75I have seen and Shae three time this week and every time just gets better and better. She is very sweet and a dream to be with. She has become my number one choice and always willing to accomidate. Very easy to get in touch with now and so much fun.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 19:10 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 961Wasted day
I had plans of seeing a provider today, and I decided that rather than having only two or three choices, and ending up not being able to meet anyone, I would have a much longer list. I only had about three hours to make it happen so I texted Native Shae, regular Shae, Cassidy, skinny Brooklyn, Brittany, Cassidy, Lexxi, Lydia, Jane, Mariahlynn, and a couple others that posted today. So that's over ten choices. This should be easy. I didn't get any response from anyone except native Shae, Brittany and Lydia. Native Shae was busy in my time frame, and Brittany and Lydia didn't respond until it was to late. I spent about three hours waiting, and once again didn't get a snif! WTF. Maybe I need to change deodorants!
-
02-01-17 18:39 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 812Native Shae
You guys in Madtown have a real gem in Native Shae. Had some unrelated business in Madison recently and was able to meet up. Nothing can be said that hasn't been said before. Real nice room in a downtown hotel. Probably the nicest time I've had with a provider in years. Puts Milwaukee area girls to shame. Wish she was closer, but then again it'll be easier on the bank account.
-
02-01-17 16:32 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 1150Howdy. I'm relatively new here, and as it happens, the two Brooklyns were the first two providers I met with a few months back. I had a great time with the original Brooklyn on my maiden outing. Everything covered, if that's an issue, but I found her to be sweet and accommodating. I didn't have as good a time with skinny Brooklyn, but I'm considering giving her another try. The main issue was logistics; she was (I'm guessing still is) sharing a room with another girl, and the roommate kept pounding on the door throughout our session. Very irritating, but skinny Brooklyn herself seemed pretty cool, and was eager to please.
Originally Posted by PSylabs
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 16:09 #4026Senior Member

Posts: 242It has been a LONG time
Ok so I haven't posted in a very long time but thought I would reach out for a little advice. Part of the reason I haven't posted is because I haven't seen any girls in the area. But anyway, the urge is upon me and pikinz are slimmm! However I have three girls in mind.
MariahLynn. This new girl that posted but seems to have disappeared. IF, and I mean if, she gets back to me then definitely!!
Skinny Brooklyn. I have read a few decent reviews.
And finally.
Brooklyn. The original. I am surprised I haven't read anything at all about her here. Is there a reason for that? Has she been in retirement so long that she should have just stayed? Or?
I will of course post my experience here as well as ThERe. And thank you all and for this awesome forum! It's so great to stick together and learn from one another.
-
02-01-17 15:45 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 261Laceyy
Has anyone seen laceyy lately?
-
02-01-17 13:26 #4024Senior Member

Posts: 108Coco is a No no
The good? Easy to connect with. Very nice looking.
The bad? Paid for 60, got 40. Very mechanical. Covered service.
The ugly? Check her phone many times even on her back!
Never again.
-
02-01-17 10:46 #4023Senior Member

Posts: 800The last girl I've seen from BP was Candi. I don't have much of an open window for time, usually a couple hours. I've been trying to set up with skinny Brooklyn, but that's been tough. My last regular BP girl was Selena, probably over a dozen times the last several years. Sadly she seems to be gone for good. Jane is on my list after your review. Currently I get together every other week with a girl I met off the local chat line.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 09:59 #4022Senior Member

Posts: 2120Who are you enjoying nowadays?
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 09:59 #4021Senior Member

Posts: 2120Jane
I failed to provide a link. Here you go:
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...onely/17904978
















