Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,506 to 20,520 of 35476
-
01-11-17 19:33 #14971Senior Member

Posts: 600Business Trip
Although I've never been to Orlando before, I've read enough of the forum to know that the Paradise Trail & Nashville Ave are good places to start. I know Orlando has what I'm looking for because I've seen them in previous posts. So, I went out around 4pm looking. Unfortunately, none of the girls I like were walking. Am I missing something? I'll try again later this evening.
-
01-11-17 18:32 #14970Senior Member

Posts: 37Natasha
She is out tonight, and looking good. Pm me for digits.
-
01-11-17 18:21 #14969Senior Member

Posts: 7357Little Lexi
Glad you enjoyed yourself brother. Having a good time is what it's all about. You've unlocked my personal vault of digits! Whenever you what something new send me a PM.
Originally Posted by Mosby321
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-11-17 17:51 #14968Senior Member

Posts: 132Itty bitty Lexi
Had a dream the other night. Met this super cute girl at wawa, literally 5 foot nothing. She's a friend of the legend himself C5 so it was no wonder she was super sweet. CBJ / cfs. Tiny frame and super tight. Felt bad cause I thought the nightstick was hurting her but she told me loved it and boom! I filled the bag with baby batter. Definitely plan to see her again. She's new to all this so if she stumbles into your dream be cool and be gentle. Girl is a tumbler tier spinner.
-
01-11-17 15:13 #14967Regular Member

Posts: 9Tell her to hurry up!
She's been on my list for a while.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-17 13:16 #14966Senior Member

Posts: 7357Shannon on Paradise Trail
Shannon will be my dream for tonight. She just sent me these pics. I'm trying to talk her into anal! We'll see.
C5.
-
01-11-17 13:08 #14965Senior Member

Posts: 7357Another Day in Paradise with Latin Michelle
Another day another blowjob Boy's. Latin Michelle is becoming my new blowjob queen. Sucks my dick just the way I like it and also sucks my balls perfectly. This chick is a freak and just the way I like them.
Senior Member's are welcome to digit's.
C5.
-
01-11-17 07:22 #14964Senior Member

Posts: 7357Excellent Post!
I could not have said it better myself! Thank you.
Originally Posted by ColeGatz1
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-11-17 07:20 #14963Senior Member

Posts: 7357Agreed
Especially now with BP gone, they will be starving very quickly. Race or age will not matter.
Originally Posted by DredCity
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-11-17 02:20 #14962Senior Member

Posts: 82BP girls
Maybe now they might reconsider that no AA rule they love.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-17 00:48 #14961Senior Member

Posts: 51A Proper Introduction
Great point there C5. Gents, please do an honest job of introducing new providers to Paradise Trail. With the new talent out there don't be surprised if some want their usual BP donation.
This is a wonderful opportunity to improve their knowledge of the marketplace. Notify them of standard trail donations or even give them a lesson in the Law of Supply and Demand (I. E. Increased presence just gives you, a handsome gentleman offering nothing but rides, too many options to settle for shitty attitudes, donations, or service). In other words, adapt or get your ass out haha!
Trail Handbook. Chapter 11, section 20.17.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 23:06 #14960Senior Member

Posts: 146Latina on 44th street / Kevon
Went out looking for my favorite SW Kevon tonight and did a few laps from I-4 to the Speedway past the 528. Thought I saw her by the BK by the 528 but it was a regular girl with curly hair cause she paid no attention to me trying to get her in my car LOL. So headed back towards Nashville and when I get there is see a thick latina heading down 44th st. So I whip around and pull up by her and she's cute crooked teeth but she looked good. Asked if she needed a ride and she says no but I'll ride you, so tell her I have 40 coins for FS she says ok but she doesn't give bjs at all but I could take advantage of her body for the 40 only if I had protection which I didn't. So told her I'd go get some to wait there but I had no interest once she said no BJ even though she was thick in the right places like I like them didn't get her name though. So took off and headed to the new Q where I saw that familiar hoodie with those nice legs out Kevon walking past wawa. So stopped scooped her up for some nice DT and FS until I unloaded, dropped her off by the taco bell and went on my way.
-
01-10-17 22:13 #14959Senior Member

Posts: 7357Another Night in Paradise with Passion
The death of BP has chicks scattering all over the fucking place fellas! I was cruising the old quadrant tonight and spot a cute white girl with long * hair by Sunoco. I get closer and recognized it was Passion. With the passing of BP she is now back on Paradise Trail. I scoop her up and she immediately says BP is gone so I'm out her walking! LOL!
Funny thing, chicks always talk down the trail but as soon as they need fast cash, their on the trail like flies on shit!!
Told her to post here on our sister site and then took her to a safe spot and fucked her K9 leaning on the trunk of my car! I love when these high classe chicks think they too good for the trail. Always a good dream. Nice phat ASS for a white chick. She has a working phone and wants business asap.
C5.
-
01-10-17 21:07 #14958Senior Member

Posts: 87C5
Thank you, I would like that. As for Maria, my atf, a person can't help but treat her good. She's a babydoll!.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 20:47 #14957Senior Member

Posts: 376Alexis
Is back Hooked up this morning She is great to hang with.












Reply With Quote





