Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14971

    Business Trip

    Although I've never been to Orlando before, I've read enough of the forum to know that the Paradise Trail & Nashville Ave are good places to start. I know Orlando has what I'm looking for because I've seen them in previous posts. So, I went out around 4pm looking. Unfortunately, none of the girls I like were walking. Am I missing something? I'll try again later this evening.

  2. #14970

    Natasha

    She is out tonight, and looking good. Pm me for digits.

  3. #14969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Little Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream the other night. Met this super cute girl at wawa, literally 5 foot nothing. She's a friend of the legend himself C5 so it was no wonder she was super sweet. CBJ / cfs. Tiny frame and super tight. Felt bad cause I thought the nightstick was hurting her but she told me loved it and boom! I filled the bag with baby batter. Definitely plan to see her again. She's new to all this so if she stumbles into your dream be cool and be gentle. Girl is a tumbler tier spinner.
    Glad you enjoyed yourself brother. Having a good time is what it's all about. You've unlocked my personal vault of digits! Whenever you what something new send me a PM.

    C5.

  4. #14968

    Itty bitty Lexi

    Had a dream the other night. Met this super cute girl at wawa, literally 5 foot nothing. She's a friend of the legend himself C5 so it was no wonder she was super sweet. CBJ / cfs. Tiny frame and super tight. Felt bad cause I thought the nightstick was hurting her but she told me loved it and boom! I filled the bag with baby batter. Definitely plan to see her again. She's new to all this so if she stumbles into your dream be cool and be gentle. Girl is a tumbler tier spinner.

  5. #14967

    Tell her to hurry up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    OK boy's one of my favorite girls is back in Florida. Lexi is by far the hottest new escort in Central Florida! I believe will still do cars dates for trusted monger's. She will also be placing an ad on usaclassifieds very soon! She has same number!

    C5.
    She's been on my list for a while.

  6. #14966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Shannon on Paradise Trail

    Shannon will be my dream for tonight. She just sent me these pics. I'm trying to talk her into anal! We'll see.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image0000001_5.jpg‎   image0000001_4.jpg‎   image0000001_6.jpg‎  

  7. #14965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Another Day in Paradise with Latin Michelle

    Another day another blowjob Boy's. Latin Michelle is becoming my new blowjob queen. Sucks my dick just the way I like it and also sucks my balls perfectly. This chick is a freak and just the way I like them.

    Senior Member's are welcome to digit's.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170110_231546.jpg‎   IMG_20170110_231502.jpg‎   IMG_20170110_231339.jpg‎   IMG_20161213_122103.jpg‎  

  8. #14964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Excellent Post!

    Quote Originally Posted by ColeGatz1  [View Original Post]
    Great point there C5. Gents, please do an honest job of introducing new providers to Paradise Trail. With the new talent out there don't be surprised if some want their usual BP donation.

    This is a wonderful opportunity to improve their knowledge of the marketplace. Notify them of standard trail donations or even give them a lesson in the Law of Supply and Demand (I. E. Increased presence just gives you, a handsome gentleman offering nothing but rides, too many options to settle for shitty attitudes, donations, or service). In other words, adapt or get your ass out haha!

    Trail Handbook. Chapter 11, section 20.17.
    I could not have said it better myself! Thank you.

    C5.

  9. #14963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DredCity  [View Original Post]
    Maybe now they might reconsider that no AA rule they love.
    Especially now with BP gone, they will be starving very quickly. Race or age will not matter.

    C5.

  10. #14962

    BP girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    The day after BP was shut down by the government, It's already begun! What do you ask has already begun? I spotted NEW talent all up and down Paradise Trail today! From 50 clear past the 528, Many new faces on Paradise Trail! Most looked completely lost and out of place which is how I know their new to the trail. All the hot spots in BOTH quadrants were full of new looking regular girls just standing around near Florida mall and BOTH wawas and BOTH 7 eleven.

    It will continue this way for a while! I've personally told several of my favorite chicks to go ahead and set up an account here on USA classifieds. Most are shocked that this site is completely FREE. Many girls told me the reason they never registered here is they thought it aS expensive to run ad's, therefore they opted for BP. Now that BP is gone, they're heading here to our site to place an ad.

    Paradise Trail girls will still get paradise trail donations! LOL! This site is much better and safer for them. Trust me I know a shit load of chicks, and I'm telling them to come here!

    C5.
    Maybe now they might reconsider that no AA rule they love.

  11. #14961

    A Proper Introduction

    Great point there C5. Gents, please do an honest job of introducing new providers to Paradise Trail. With the new talent out there don't be surprised if some want their usual BP donation.

    This is a wonderful opportunity to improve their knowledge of the marketplace. Notify them of standard trail donations or even give them a lesson in the Law of Supply and Demand (I. E. Increased presence just gives you, a handsome gentleman offering nothing but rides, too many options to settle for shitty attitudes, donations, or service). In other words, adapt or get your ass out haha!

    Trail Handbook. Chapter 11, section 20.17.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    The day after BP was shut down by the government, It's already begun! What do you ask has already begun? I spotted NEW talent all up and down Paradise Trail today! From 50 clear past the 528, Many new faces on Paradise Trail! Most looked completely lost and out of place which is how I know their new to the trail. All the hot spots in BOTH quadrants were full of new looking regular girls just standing around near Florida mall and BOTH wawas and BOTH 7 eleven.

    It will continue this way for a while! I've personally told several of my favorite chicks to go ahead and set up an account here on USA classifieds. Most are shocked that this site is completely FREE. Many girls told me the reason they never registered here is they thought it aS expensive to run ad's, therefore they opted for BP. Now that BP is gone, they're heading here to our site to place an ad.

    Paradise Trail girls will still get paradise trail donations! LOL! This site is much better and safer for them. Trust me I know a shit load of chicks, and I'm telling them to come here!

    C5.

  12. #14960

    Latina on 44th street / Kevon

    Went out looking for my favorite SW Kevon tonight and did a few laps from I-4 to the Speedway past the 528. Thought I saw her by the BK by the 528 but it was a regular girl with curly hair cause she paid no attention to me trying to get her in my car LOL. So headed back towards Nashville and when I get there is see a thick latina heading down 44th st. So I whip around and pull up by her and she's cute crooked teeth but she looked good. Asked if she needed a ride and she says no but I'll ride you, so tell her I have 40 coins for FS she says ok but she doesn't give bjs at all but I could take advantage of her body for the 40 only if I had protection which I didn't. So told her I'd go get some to wait there but I had no interest once she said no BJ even though she was thick in the right places like I like them didn't get her name though. So took off and headed to the new Q where I saw that familiar hoodie with those nice legs out Kevon walking past wawa. So stopped scooped her up for some nice DT and FS until I unloaded, dropped her off by the taco bell and went on my way.

  13. #14959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Another Night in Paradise with Passion

    The death of BP has chicks scattering all over the fucking place fellas! I was cruising the old quadrant tonight and spot a cute white girl with long * hair by Sunoco. I get closer and recognized it was Passion. With the passing of BP she is now back on Paradise Trail. I scoop her up and she immediately says BP is gone so I'm out her walking! LOL!

    Funny thing, chicks always talk down the trail but as soon as they need fast cash, their on the trail like flies on shit!!

    Told her to post here on our sister site and then took her to a safe spot and fucked her K9 leaning on the trunk of my car! I love when these high classe chicks think they too good for the trail. Always a good dream. Nice phat ASS for a white chick. She has a working phone and wants business asap.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20161125_155057.jpg‎   Resized_20161106_151557_2.jpg‎  

  14. #14958

    C5

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This chick has a nasty crack habit and contacts me when she's broke. Lisa stands in front of bus stop in front of Barnes and noble and she looks like typical tourist. She's a good date and her specialty is head. I will talk to her for you dude and try to hook you up. I know how well you treat my friend Maria, so that alone puts you as a cool dude in my book.

    C5.
    Thank you, I would like that. As for Maria, my atf, a person can't help but treat her good. She's a babydoll!.

  15. #14957

    Alexis

    Is back Hooked up this morning She is great to hang with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape