Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,521 to 20,535 of 35476
-
01-10-17 19:52 #14956Senior Member

Posts: 7357Lexi is back in town!!
OK boy's one of my favorite girls is back in Florida. Lexi is by far the hottest new escort in Central Florida! I believe will still do cars dates for trusted monger's. She will also be placing an ad on usaclassifieds very soon! She has same number!
C5.
-
01-10-17 19:35 #14955Senior Member

Posts: 7357Christmas Lisa
Christmas Lisa will soon be a regular on Paradise Trail.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest12
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-10-17 18:54 #14954Senior Member

Posts: 7357Christmas Lisa
This chick has a nasty crack habit and contacts me when she's broke. Lisa stands in front of bus stop in front of Barnes and noble and she looks like typical tourist. She's a good date and her specialty is head. I will talk to her for you dude and try to hook you up. I know how well you treat my friend Maria, so that alone puts you as a cool dude in my book.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest12
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-10-17 18:22 #14953Senior Member

Posts: 87Christmas Lisa.
C5 my brother, is it possible to get contact info for Christmas Lisa? Would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 17:40 #14952Senior Member

Posts: 7357Little Lexi on Paradise Trail
Couple of freshly new pics taken today of this beautiful sexy chick!
C5.
-
01-10-17 15:11 #14951Senior Member

Posts: 7357Paradise Trail Recent Activity
The day after BP was shut down by the government, It's already begun! What do you ask has already begun? I spotted NEW talent all up and down Paradise Trail today! From 50 clear past the 528, Many new faces on Paradise Trail! Most looked completely lost and out of place which is how I know their new to the trail. All the hot spots in BOTH quadrants were full of new looking regular girls just standing around near Florida mall and BOTH wawas and BOTH 7 eleven.
It will continue this way for a while! I've personally told several of my favorite chicks to go ahead and set up an account here on USA classifieds. Most are shocked that this site is completely FREE. Many girls told me the reason they never registered here is they thought it aS expensive to run ad's, therefore they opted for BP. Now that BP is gone, they're heading here to our site to place an ad.
Paradise Trail girls will still get paradise trail donations! LOL! This site is much better and safer for them. Trust me I know a shit load of chicks, and I'm telling them to come here!
C5.
-
01-10-17 14:55 #14950Senior Member

Posts: 7357Another Day in Paradise with Little Lexi
Another Awesome sunny day on Paradise Trail this afternoon. Was cruising in the old quadrant and spotted a gorgeous tiny little thing in tight jeans and long beautiful hair near the Sunoco. I pull into Sunoco and it's my good friend Lexi. I get out to give her a hug, and she's looking sexy as fuck with makeup and sexy eye shadow on and she smelled shower fresh. I invite her into my car and the more more I looked at her, the excited my dick got!
Went to a nice safe secluded spot and the fun began. Lexi is a young very petite girl with a beautiful little body on her. Reminds me of TinkerBell in Deland except Lexi is way fucking prettier. Lexi has begun to master her blowjob skills and I honestly did not want her to stop it felt that good! Then we moved on to CFS and she has one of the tightest pussys I've ever been in. Very clean and shaved and well maintained. Plenty of sexy talk and kissing.
Lexi gave me the ultimate GFE experience today. Lexi is absolutely gorgeous and she's the typical 21 year old UCF student. I can't wait to see her again. One of my all time favorites!
Lexi is looking for trusted safe SENIOR Members. PM me for her digits.
C5.
-
01-10-17 13:40 #14949Senior Member

Posts: 884Courtney
Her names Courtney she's not worthy the coins.
Originally Posted by DoubleBJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 11:52 #14948Senior Member

Posts: 468Alexis
Please PM me for her number. Thank you in advance.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 10:55 #14947Senior Member

Posts: 1018Mariam
I've sampled your wonderful Tampa strip clubs a number of times and a SW or two, but when I've been in Orlando I've never been able to hit OBT, it's on my bucket list.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
Keep the pictures of beautiful women like Mariam coming. And when you see Mariam next time tell her that I'm joining her fan club!
I'm off to the Big Apple where I've got a sensual massage waiting for me.
NB.
-
01-10-17 10:37 #14946Senior Member

Posts: 468Alexis
I like to have her digits, can someone send her new number to me. Thanks Man.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 06:51 #14945Senior Member

Posts: 1194For all the girls too.
Originally Posted by DredCity
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 02:25 #14944Senior Member

Posts: 884Courtney
Tried to find Charli on Nashville 1:15 a. M didn't find her picked up Courtney in the same area I would avoid her next time, she rush and complained about her jaw hurting every 2 minutes had to jerk myself off and made her swallow only gave 24 Mario coins will not repeat.
-
01-10-17 01:17 #14943Senior Member

Posts: 51Looking Forwards To It Brother!
All I heard was new p**** New p**** New P****! *smiles*.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 01:05 #14942Senior Member

Posts: 168Bunny. Reddish Blonde WSW near Temptations on OBT. Lazy BBBJ
Cruising again on OBT starting from HWY 50 to the SAM's club past 528 at 10 PM. Didn't really see anything I like so called it a night. On my way back I see a WSW with a fairly young face in blue jeans and a gray hoody on the corner of 23rd street and OBT. This is near the Temptations nightclub. It did a couple of loops just to see if any LEO was nearby. I felt this could be a sting because she was so close to the club and right under a bright streetlight. I went to John Young Parkway and slowly approached her from that direction. I stopped about half a block so that she could see me. Bingo. She started walking toward my vehicle and hopped in (when I unlock the doors after seeing that she was okay looking). This was the first time I got a WSW this far north of OBT. Reddish Blonde white and young looking, not petite but average build. She kinda talked with a slur as if she was a little high. LEO check, she pulled her pants down to show her pussy. We agreed on. 25 for BBBJCIMWSpit. She wasn't very good at it, went thru the motion but no real sucking power, some teething (ouch) and making a lot of moaning with several pauses (like she was tired already). It took me a lot longer to get Mr. Dicky ready. Let's just say I loop around from 23rd Street to Oakridge and back like 3 times. A couple of times, she just rested the side of her face on my stomach and sucked it like a pacifier. I finally grabbed her hair and face fucked her to the finale after she complained about taking so long. On the way back, she said she used to strip at Bare Assets in Melbourne a few years ago. That was 1 out of the 5 clubs in Brevard county that was very strict and patrons couldn't do much with dancers inside the club for extra money. Oh well, another pretty angel fall from grace from a $20 lapdance to a $20 BJ, all for crack. Don't get me wrong, go check this one out, good body for CFS, just not my thing. Not sure if she has been reviewed before under a different name. Anyhow, Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ (even if it is a lazy lazy sleepy BJ).











Reply With Quote





