Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14926
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  2. #14925
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    I've seen them use Infiniti g35 and Nissan titan.
    They probably use whatever they have seized and haven't sold yet.

  3. #14924
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy10  [View Original Post]
    Since when uncle uses Japanese cars. I thought they only use American cars because it should be american pride! Those pigs!
    I've seen them use Infiniti g35 and Nissan titan.

  4. #14923

    Chicken nugget eatin chicken head

    [Deleted by Admin]

    You need to read the posting guidelines.

    A2

  5. #14922

    Charli

    I wonder if the number she has on BP is her current number. Txted with no reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezeklacos  [View Original Post]
    This morning cruising around 2:30 a. M, texted charli and she replied a few minutes later. She said she was by Nash and 43rd, come scoop her up cause she was freezing. Headed that way and once there did a quick loop looking for the boyfriend everyone talks about. No signs of him, so went ahead and picked her up. First impressions:"Nice spinner with a very, very cute face. " Once in the car we she was very friendly and easy to talk to. BBBJ, and cf. S (my choice, but she carries no hats around, so I'm sure she offers BBFS) 40 snowflakes of damage for the cold night. She is great at what she does, and that kitty is extremely tight. Loved it. Of course she threw in the "that's big I don't know if it will go in" LOL -yeah O. K! They all say that bullshit. But she is so petite that it made my feel a lot bigger LOL. If her body had a little more meat she would be perfect, but looking at that cute face as you pound, makes up for it.

    As stated by someone else, she is a mess right now. She said all her clothes got stolen recently which is why she was wearing some huge sweat pants and shirt someone gave her and had no shoes (in 40 degree weather). Overall great experience, would repeat if the chance comes around and her bf is nowhere near in sight. I'm not sure as to what the deal with her phone is, or who is picking it up. When I scooped her up her phone died and she used had to use mine for a sec.

    E.

  6. #14921

    Angie. Chubby blonde walking behind BK south of 528

    Was cruising OBT tonight around 8:30 PM but didn't see much out there. There was a brunette near Best Buy but somebody else got to her. Cruised thru the Waffle house and SAMs parking lot and saw nothing. Made a last ditch effort to circle the BK and Wendy. That was when I saw somebody walking in the dark behind BK. Upon closer look, it was a blondie in red flannel and blue jeans who smiled as I drove by. I circled around Wendy and pulled up next to her. I asked if she was lost and she responded "I'm here for business". I said get in and for the LEO check, she showed me her big hooters. Since it was cold outside and she had all that clothing, I couldn't tell then that she was a little chubby, not BBW, but definitely extra chubby. However, her face appears younger under the right lighting and she was very personable, she said she was 35 and clean after being an opiate addict and blah blah blah. Actually, she talked too much. Since she was already in the car, I agreed to. 30 (versus. 40) for a BBBJCIM on the road. She got the job done by the time I reached Walmart going south on OBT and you-turn back to the BK. Since Double BJ just wanted a BJ, I probably won't mind repeating when the desert is dry. I believe somebody else post a review of her at the same location with a photo. Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ.

  7. #14920

    Barbie

    Well, I just had a incredible dream about this young cute chick named barbie. Went out around 800 after having a fight with my girl, LOL, drove down obt to the old quad and spotted a WSW with tight jeans and high heels looking really hot walking down from the 711. Did a you turn and ask if she needed a ride and she jumped right in. Barbie is a real good looking young girl for a SW. Blonde, cute face (little bit of acne) very nice legs with a cute ass, perky pierced C size titties. Super cool, we talked a little, LEO check and off to a secluded spot. She did an amazing BBBJ with ball sucking and Dt for a good 10-15 minutes. At the same time I was enjoying both doors with my fingers, tight. I told her I have to fk you. Put the wrap on and she rode it good, at the same time I was fingering the backdoor and I ask to put my dk in, she said we can try, I had the biggest smile on my face. She grab my dk and put it in, shit was tight, got it going for a little before she said she couldn't handed it but I had already busted because of how tight it was. She seemed like she enjoyed it with all the moaning. Damage was 50 but I gave 55. I will def fine this girl again. Then I woke up, damn.

  8. #14919
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen  [View Original Post]
    I am from the Tampa area, I have heard a lot of good things about this girl Kevin and her head game. Anyone with any contact info please give it to me or give me a location where she can be found: Thanks in advance guys.

    Keep mongering!
    Last I've heard, she doesn't have a phone. When I scooped her, she was on OBT and just south of Sandlake stroll.

  9. #14918

    Pat Cakes

    Picked up pat cakes, an older w SW.

    She did bbbjws for. 3.

    Near Autozone.

    It was better than expected dream.

    I'm not usually a fan of older, but what a champ.

  10. #14917
    C5 damn man, how much marios coins do you spend a week in hotel rooms? Your got to be spending big bucks for hotel rooms.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Was planning on going to Hangout at my favorite strip club for a quick drink when my new favorite girl Shannon hit me up. I cannot tell this sexy young tiny white chick no!! LOL! Shannon is one of the finest chicks walking Paradise! Period! Scooped her up by her spot in the new quadrant and I killed this tight pussy tonight!! No fucking joke!! I'm not just saying I killed this pussy, I really fucking killed it tonight!! LOL! Even Shannon told me this!

    Excellent head game and killer body and I bent this chick over outside the rear of car and smashed it K9 til I nutted deep inside the condom. Had a great dream with Shannon!

    She looking for customers. PM for digit's!

    Enjoy pics! Look at the sweet ass on this white chick! Damm!!

    C5.

  11. #14916
    Since when uncle uses Japanese cars. I thought they only use American cars because it should be american pride! Those pigs!

    Quote Originally Posted by LordNikon  [View Original Post]
    Bit if warning I was out on the trail tonight getting some hot chocolate and I saw two undercover cars. Gray Jeep Compass (piece of shit car) and Blue Nissan Pathfinder (previous gen). Stay safe out there!

  12. #14915

    Kevon

    I am from the Tampa area, I have heard a lot of good things about this girl Kevin and her head game. Anyone with any contact info please give it to me or give me a location where she can be found: Thanks in advance guys.

    Keep mongering!

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Saw this chick last week in the same spot on 42nd st but had just busted a fat nut down Kevon throat so didn't get to hookup with her. But today when I was heading to do some business around 4 pm just swung by Nashville to see if I could find Charlie and I saw her again standing on 42nd. She almost looks like Kevons sister but with shorter hair. Going back tonight to try to find her just wanted to see if anyone had any info hopefully good info before I take the plunge.

  13. #14914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Luggage Girl Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Who is this Trail Legend, anybody??

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1436671378

    Oh, photo posted by another Trail Legend. My good friend SFJ.

    Trail Hunter.
    God bless my good friend SFJ. He used to personally buy her McDonald's whenever he saw her on Paradise and even threw in some cookies for dessert. Michelle is indeed a trail legend. The luggage she kept around is legendary as well. C5 tried his hardest to fuck the living daylights out of this chick but was unsuccessful. Michelle was in a world of her own.

    Thanks for the memories TH.

    C5.

  14. #14913

    Met Charli

    This morning cruising around 2:30 a. M, texted charli and she replied a few minutes later. She said she was by Nash and 43rd, come scoop her up cause she was freezing. Headed that way and once there did a quick loop looking for the boyfriend everyone talks about. No signs of him, so went ahead and picked her up. First impressions:"Nice spinner with a very, very cute face. " Once in the car we she was very friendly and easy to talk to. BBBJ, and cf. S (my choice, but she carries no hats around, so I'm sure she offers BBFS) 40 snowflakes of damage for the cold night. She is great at what she does, and that kitty is extremely tight. Loved it. Of course she threw in the "that's big I don't know if it will go in" LOL -yeah O. K! They all say that bullshit. But she is so petite that it made my feel a lot bigger LOL. If her body had a little more meat she would be perfect, but looking at that cute face as you pound, makes up for it.

    As stated by someone else, she is a mess right now. She said all her clothes got stolen recently which is why she was wearing some huge sweat pants and shirt someone gave her and had no shoes (in 40 degree weather). Overall great experience, would repeat if the chance comes around and her bf is nowhere near in sight. I'm not sure as to what the deal with her phone is, or who is picking it up. When I scooped her up her phone died and she used had to use mine for a sec.

    E.

  15. #14912

    Trail Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Agreed! Maria is a Paradise Trail Legend! One of the best and coolest chicks I've ever met.

    C5.
    Who is this Trail Legend, anybody??

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1436671378

    Oh, photo posted by another Trail Legend. My good friend SFJ.

    Trail Hunter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape