Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14881

    Chris She is one of the best

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Was planning on going to Hangout at my favorite strip club for a quick drink when my new favorite girl Shannon hit me up. I cannot tell this sexy young tiny white chick no!! LOL! Shannon is one of the finest chicks walking Paradise! Period! Scooped her up by her spot in the new quadrant and I killed this tight pussy tonight!! No fucking joke!! I'm not just saying I killed this pussy, I really fucking killed it tonight!! LOL! Even Shannon told me this!

    Excellent head game and killer body and I bent this chick over outside the rear of car and smashed it K9 til I nutted deep inside the condom. Had a great dream with Shannon!

    She looking for customers. PM for digit's!

    Enjoy pics! Look at the sweet ass on this white chick! Damm!!

    C5.
    You are so right and I love seeing her when I am in Florida.

  2. #14880

    Desiree contact

    Can anyone pm desiree #, totally want to setup something with her and caroline.

    Thanks.

  3. #14879

    Dee Dee

    Passing the Sands motel just north of i4 on OBT. Older thick thighed blonde named Dee Dee. Wanted 40. Gave 30. BBJCIM. Might have been one of the best I've had. She literally had my big ass truck shaking with how hard she was going. Was 10 more than I would have paid but the experience was worth it. I thought for sure anyway driving by would have noticed a huge truck shaking back and forth but she was so good that she finished well before anyone could drive by. Dropped her back at the sands and two different girls were leaving their rooms to start their day. They were both much younger and better looking but I was happy with Dee Dee and I'll save them for someone else.

  4. #14878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Liz aka HalfPint

    Quote Originally Posted by Transamgcs  [View Original Post]
    I don't really mess with Street walkers but I woke up early for work with a headache and was feeling adventurous so I decided to hit the trail to see what I could find. I was on the trail no more than a couple of minutes when I spotted this petite brown headed chick wearing black yoga / spandex pants and a light blue tank top between lancaster and oakridge about 6 am this morning. I moved in for the scoop and asked if she needed a ride and she hoped right in and was very pleased I had the heater going full blast. She said her name was elizabeth but every one calls her liz said she moved down here from north or south carolina don't remember which about almost a year ago. She quoted 60 for oral and 80 for FS. I countered offered and told her only wanted oral for 20 and if she did a good job I would tip her a 10 she happily agreed and said "just this one time ill do it for that " LOL YEAH Right! Any way found a spot off Oakridge and got comfortable. She went straight to work on Jr but told me I could grab or touch any where I like. Once she got Jr at full attention she gave a nice and sensual BJ until I exploded in her mouth would have like to have seen her swallow but she just open the door and spit. Droped back off at Lancaster and she gave me her digits. Overall pretty good headache relief I might have to go back and try the FS out.

    TA.
    60 for head? That's a joke! HalfPint is well known but NOT in a good way! Reports of several cash and dash and her doing candy inside mongers vehicle. With HalfPint you're not missing out on anything.

    C5.

  5. #14877

    Elizabeth / Liz

    I don't really mess with Street walkers but I woke up early for work with a headache and was feeling adventurous so I decided to hit the trail to see what I could find. I was on the trail no more than a couple of minutes when I spotted this petite brown headed chick wearing black yoga / spandex pants and a light blue tank top between lancaster and oakridge about 6 am this morning. I moved in for the scoop and asked if she needed a ride and she hoped right in and was very pleased I had the heater going full blast. She said her name was elizabeth but every one calls her liz said she moved down here from north or south carolina don't remember which about almost a year ago. She quoted 60 for oral and 80 for FS. I countered offered and told her only wanted oral for 20 and if she did a good job I would tip her a 10 she happily agreed and said "just this one time ill do it for that " LOL YEAH Right! Any way found a spot off Oakridge and got comfortable. She went straight to work on Jr but told me I could grab or touch any where I like. Once she got Jr at full attention she gave a nice and sensual BJ until I exploded in her mouth would have like to have seen her swallow but she just open the door and spit. Droped back off at Lancaster and she gave me her digits. Overall pretty good headache relief I might have to go back and try the FS out.

    TA.

  6. #14876

    Elizabeth / Liz

    I don't really mess with Street walkers but I woke up early for work with a headache and was feeling adventurous so I decided to hit the trail to see what I could find. I was on the trail no more than a couple of minutes when I spotted this petite brown headed chick wearing black yoga / spandex pants and a light blue tank top between lancaster and oakridge about 6 am this morning. I moved in for the scoop and asked if she needed a ride and she hoped right in and was very pleased I had the heater going full blast. She said her name was elizabeth but every one calls her liz said she moved down here from north or south carolina don't remember which about almost a year ago. She quoted 60 for oral and 80 for FS. I countered offered and told her only wanted oral for 20 and if she did a good job I would tip her a 10 she happily agreed and said "just this one time ill do it for that " LOL YEAH Right! Any way found a spot off Oakridge and got comfortable. She went straight to work on Jr but told me I could grab or touch any where I like. Once she got Jr at full attention she gave a nice and sensual BJ until I exploded in her mouth would have like to have seen her swallow but she just open the door and spit. Droped back off at Lancaster and she gave me her digits. Overall pretty good headache relief I might have to go back and try the FS out.

    TA.

  7. #14875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kylie on Paradise Trail

    I've been received many comments and messages about Kylie since I reviewed her a couple of day's ago. Kylie in MY opinion, Is a very sexy natural blonde, who looks even sexier when she's all dolled up. Fantastic head skills and she definitely knows her way around a man's body. There are so many available chicks on Paradise Trail that I have lost count, However Kylie gets very high marks from a lot of out of town mongers who message me frequently about their trips here and who they would like to contact and spend time with. NOT just her, but her name is mentioned a lot from guy's who've enjoyed their dates with her.

    So would I hang out with this chick again? Absolutely! This is someone I would love to do a photo shoot with!! Beautiful tight blonde!

    C5.

  8. #14874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Pocahontas

    Quote Originally Posted by FunAllday2012  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would take a last minute stroll by FL. In this dream I came across a BSW in a sexy black dress I had been seeing all week. She has sexy legs. I pulled into Barnes and noble parking lot. Asked if she wanted a ride and she said yes. Turns out she is from GA and her name is Pocahontas. On the way to her spot which she said was management free she stated anything. 4 and under was totally unacceptable. At that point my dream turned into a nightmare. Even for a HJ she wanted more than. 4 She is sexy and her BREASTS are a very nice size (C5) but not big enough for what she wanted. Hopefully my next dream is more enjoyable.
    Nice post brother. 40 is way too much. Glad you booted her.

    C5.

  9. #14873
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Was planning on going to Hangout at my favorite strip club for a quick drink when my new favorite girl Shannon hit me up. I cannot tell this sexy young tiny white chick no!! LOL! Shannon is one of the finest chicks walking Paradise! Period! Scooped her up by her spot in the new quadrant and I killed this tight pussy tonight!! No fucking joke!! I'm not just saying I killed this pussy, I really fucking killed it tonight!! LOL! Even Shannon told me this!

    Excellent head game and killer body and I bent this chick over outside the rear of car and smashed it K9 til I nutted deep inside the condom. Had a great dream with Shannon!

    She looking for customers. PM for digit's!

    Enjoy pics! Look at the sweet ass on this white chick! Damm!!

    C5.
    Now that is a nice ass. Seems like orlando is more active at night while pompano is active during the afternoon. Correct? North OBT area (north of i4) seems to have some activity during the day time but it is mostly crack heads.

  10. #14872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Ok

    Sent it, title as indicated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Please resend PM.

    C5.

  11. #14871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Copy That

    Quote Originally Posted by Luex7  [View Original Post]
    I am about to part from FL soon and join the ranks of Denver CO. It isn't looking as much as a paradise that Florida is. Might do one more trail trip before I go to see if I can score a legend or something great for memories first, but this is most likely my last post to this thread (may still come by to drool at C5's pictures he post). Been great, awesome community and active for the Orlando thread en-specially, thanks to all who have been a help.

    P.S.: at C5, I sent ya a PM recently for something I am working on, let me know what ya think. Title has word 'Project' in it, as its quite expansive for what I am going to try and do with it.
    Please resend PM.

    C5.

  12. #14870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Late Night with Shannon on Paradise Trail

    Was planning on going to Hangout at my favorite strip club for a quick drink when my new favorite girl Shannon hit me up. I cannot tell this sexy young tiny white chick no!! LOL! Shannon is one of the finest chicks walking Paradise! Period! Scooped her up by her spot in the new quadrant and I killed this tight pussy tonight!! No fucking joke!! I'm not just saying I killed this pussy, I really fucking killed it tonight!! LOL! Even Shannon told me this!

    Excellent head game and killer body and I bent this chick over outside the rear of car and smashed it K9 til I nutted deep inside the condom. Had a great dream with Shannon!

    She looking for customers. PM for digit's!

    Enjoy pics! Look at the sweet ass on this white chick! Damm!!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170106_012404.jpg‎   IMG_20170106_012256.jpg‎   IMG_20170106_012503.jpg‎   IMG_20170106_012553.jpg‎  

  13. #14869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Shelley on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukerxxx  [View Original Post]
    So had a great time in Orlando and I came back to Chicago and while it I am waiting for my car to warm up I open the forum on my phone and start reading Chris5 stories and I almost start crying!! LOL! Specially when I see he hooked up with Kylee which was one of my last dreams this past Monday and just remember that tight kitty almost start to Cry again. Then I looked at my phone to see why am I feeling so cold, it's not that cold I'm thinking and sure enough is 9 degrees and feels like -11 degrees, meanwhile Chris5 in a warm weather probably doing a "Russian" with the big Rack of Shelley! Man you guys are Lucky!!
    Just for you Sukerxxx.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170105_233042.jpg‎   IMG_20170105_232947.jpg‎   IMG_20170105_233224.jpg‎   IMG_20170105_233529.jpg‎   IMG_20170105_233336.jpg‎  


  14. #14868

    Pocahontas

    Thought I would take a last minute stroll by FL. In this dream I came across a BSW in a sexy black dress I had been seeing all week. She has sexy legs. I pulled into Barnes and noble parking lot. Asked if she wanted a ride and she said yes. Turns out she is from GA and her name is Pocahontas. On the way to her spot which she said was management free she stated anything. 4 and under was totally unacceptable. At that point my dream turned into a nightmare. Even for a HJ she wanted more than. 4 She is sexy and her BREASTS are a very nice size (C5) but not big enough for what she wanted. Hopefully my next dream is more enjoyable.

  15. #14867
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterLearnIt  [View Original Post]
    Not to be confused with WSW Danielle who hangs in the same area. I picked up this light-skinned BSW on Nashville and went for a BBBJ for. 2. Terrible. Couldn't come close to busting. Avoid her, she's no Kevon. Not satisfied, I picked up Christina and went all 3 holes for. 6. Good date. Need to be firm with her though about no drugs!
    Thanks for the Intel bro, definitely sounds like you saved me from a terrible bbj tonight I'll just hit my UTR up. Might try her another day maybe the FS would make up for the terrible BJ, we'll see I'll definitely be reporting if I do dream with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape