Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,551 to 20,565 of 35476
-
01-09-17 12:11 #14926Regular Member

Posts: 23[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
01-09-17 08:34 #14925Senior Member

Posts: 872They probably use whatever they have seized and haven't sold yet.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-17 07:39 #14924Senior Member

Posts: 884I've seen them use Infiniti g35 and Nissan titan.
Originally Posted by Nerdy10
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-17 03:13 #14923Regular Member

Posts: 23Chicken nugget eatin chicken head
[Deleted by Admin]
You need to read the posting guidelines.
A2
-
01-09-17 00:55 #14922Regular Member

Posts: 22Charli
I wonder if the number she has on BP is her current number. Txted with no reply.
Originally Posted by Ezeklacos
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-17 22:30 #14921Senior Member

Posts: 168Angie. Chubby blonde walking behind BK south of 528
Was cruising OBT tonight around 8:30 PM but didn't see much out there. There was a brunette near Best Buy but somebody else got to her. Cruised thru the Waffle house and SAMs parking lot and saw nothing. Made a last ditch effort to circle the BK and Wendy. That was when I saw somebody walking in the dark behind BK. Upon closer look, it was a blondie in red flannel and blue jeans who smiled as I drove by. I circled around Wendy and pulled up next to her. I asked if she was lost and she responded "I'm here for business". I said get in and for the LEO check, she showed me her big hooters. Since it was cold outside and she had all that clothing, I couldn't tell then that she was a little chubby, not BBW, but definitely extra chubby. However, her face appears younger under the right lighting and she was very personable, she said she was 35 and clean after being an opiate addict and blah blah blah. Actually, she talked too much. Since she was already in the car, I agreed to. 30 (versus. 40) for a BBBJCIM on the road. She got the job done by the time I reached Walmart going south on OBT and you-turn back to the BK. Since Double BJ just wanted a BJ, I probably won't mind repeating when the desert is dry. I believe somebody else post a review of her at the same location with a photo. Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ.
-
01-08-17 21:51 #14920Senior Member

Posts: 81Barbie
Well, I just had a incredible dream about this young cute chick named barbie. Went out around 800 after having a fight with my girl, LOL, drove down obt to the old quad and spotted a WSW with tight jeans and high heels looking really hot walking down from the 711. Did a you turn and ask if she needed a ride and she jumped right in. Barbie is a real good looking young girl for a SW. Blonde, cute face (little bit of acne) very nice legs with a cute ass, perky pierced C size titties. Super cool, we talked a little, LEO check and off to a secluded spot. She did an amazing BBBJ with ball sucking and Dt for a good 10-15 minutes. At the same time I was enjoying both doors with my fingers, tight. I told her I have to fk you. Put the wrap on and she rode it good, at the same time I was fingering the backdoor and I ask to put my dk in, she said we can try, I had the biggest smile on my face. She grab my dk and put it in, shit was tight, got it going for a little before she said she couldn't handed it but I had already busted because of how tight it was. She seemed like she enjoyed it with all the moaning. Damage was 50 but I gave 55. I will def fine this girl again. Then I woke up, damn.
-
01-08-17 21:47 #14919Banned Member

Posts: 5343Last I've heard, she doesn't have a phone. When I scooped her, she was on OBT and just south of Sandlake stroll.
Originally Posted by MrGreen
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-17 21:34 #14918Senior Member

Posts: 38Pat Cakes
Picked up pat cakes, an older w SW.
She did bbbjws for. 3.
Near Autozone.
It was better than expected dream.
I'm not usually a fan of older, but what a champ.
-
01-08-17 20:59 #14917Senior Member

Posts: 63C5 damn man, how much marios coins do you spend a week in hotel rooms? Your got to be spending big bucks for hotel rooms.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-17 20:50 #14916Senior Member

Posts: 63Since when uncle uses Japanese cars. I thought they only use American cars because it should be american pride! Those pigs!
Originally Posted by LordNikon
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-17 18:45 #14915Senior Member

Posts: 309Kevon
I am from the Tampa area, I have heard a lot of good things about this girl Kevin and her head game. Anyone with any contact info please give it to me or give me a location where she can be found: Thanks in advance guys.
Keep mongering!
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-17 18:39 #14914Senior Member

Posts: 7357Luggage Girl Michelle
God bless my good friend SFJ. He used to personally buy her McDonald's whenever he saw her on Paradise and even threw in some cookies for dessert. Michelle is indeed a trail legend. The luggage she kept around is legendary as well. C5 tried his hardest to fuck the living daylights out of this chick but was unsuccessful. Michelle was in a world of her own.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the memories TH.
C5.
-
01-08-17 15:47 #14913Senior Member

Posts: 38Met Charli
This morning cruising around 2:30 a. M, texted charli and she replied a few minutes later. She said she was by Nash and 43rd, come scoop her up cause she was freezing. Headed that way and once there did a quick loop looking for the boyfriend everyone talks about. No signs of him, so went ahead and picked her up. First impressions:"Nice spinner with a very, very cute face. " Once in the car we she was very friendly and easy to talk to. BBBJ, and cf. S (my choice, but she carries no hats around, so I'm sure she offers BBFS) 40 snowflakes of damage for the cold night. She is great at what she does, and that kitty is extremely tight. Loved it. Of course she threw in the "that's big I don't know if it will go in" LOL -yeah O. K! They all say that bullshit. But she is so petite that it made my feel a lot bigger LOL. If her body had a little more meat she would be perfect, but looking at that cute face as you pound, makes up for it.
As stated by someone else, she is a mess right now. She said all her clothes got stolen recently which is why she was wearing some huge sweat pants and shirt someone gave her and had no shoes (in 40 degree weather). Overall great experience, would repeat if the chance comes around and her bf is nowhere near in sight. I'm not sure as to what the deal with her phone is, or who is picking it up. When I scooped her up her phone died and she used had to use mine for a sec.
E.
-
01-08-17 13:57 #14912Banned Member

Posts: 1218Trail Legends
Who is this Trail Legend, anybody??
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1436671378
Oh, photo posted by another Trail Legend. My good friend SFJ.
Trail Hunter.













Reply With Quote




