Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,566 to 20,580 of 35478
-
01-08-17 15:47 #14913Senior Member

Posts: 38Met Charli
This morning cruising around 2:30 a. M, texted charli and she replied a few minutes later. She said she was by Nash and 43rd, come scoop her up cause she was freezing. Headed that way and once there did a quick loop looking for the boyfriend everyone talks about. No signs of him, so went ahead and picked her up. First impressions:"Nice spinner with a very, very cute face. " Once in the car we she was very friendly and easy to talk to. BBBJ, and cf. S (my choice, but she carries no hats around, so I'm sure she offers BBFS) 40 snowflakes of damage for the cold night. She is great at what she does, and that kitty is extremely tight. Loved it. Of course she threw in the "that's big I don't know if it will go in" LOL -yeah O. K! They all say that bullshit. But she is so petite that it made my feel a lot bigger LOL. If her body had a little more meat she would be perfect, but looking at that cute face as you pound, makes up for it.
As stated by someone else, she is a mess right now. She said all her clothes got stolen recently which is why she was wearing some huge sweat pants and shirt someone gave her and had no shoes (in 40 degree weather). Overall great experience, would repeat if the chance comes around and her bf is nowhere near in sight. I'm not sure as to what the deal with her phone is, or who is picking it up. When I scooped her up her phone died and she used had to use mine for a sec.
E.
-
01-08-17 13:57 #14912Banned Member

Posts: 1218Trail Legends
Who is this Trail Legend, anybody??
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1436671378
Oh, photo posted by another Trail Legend. My good friend SFJ.
Trail Hunter.
-
01-08-17 01:03 #14911Senior Member

Posts: 163Undercovers
Bit if warning I was out on the trail tonight getting some hot chocolate and I saw two undercover cars. Gray Jeep Compass (piece of shit car) and Blue Nissan Pathfinder (previous gen). Stay safe out there!
-
01-08-17 00:39 #14910Senior Member

Posts: 7357Alexis is back!!
Alexis is back! Looking better than ever!
C5.
-
01-08-17 00:33 #14909Senior Member

Posts: 7357Christmas Lisa
I was very cold tonight with the weather fucking freezing so I texted my girl Lisa from Christmas and asked if I could swing by her room. Luckily for C5 she said YES! And the rest is blowjob history!!
Swallowed every last drop!
C5.
-
01-07-17 23:01 #14908Senior Member

Posts: 97Have some pity for the loser boyfriend!!
Someone must have told him I, and maybe others, were bb CIP and butt with his GF while she was making him wear a condom!! LMAO.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-17 22:19 #14907Senior Member

Posts: 219Project: SW_MongerMap
Any trusted long time senior members interested in helping me tweak and add info to a very big project I am working on as a 'traveling guide' so to say between notable members. --Interested?, PM me for more details.
-
01-07-17 21:04 #14906Senior Member

Posts: 139Fuck that sucks she looks cute.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
I'm cruising now and don't see anything, it could be tha weather is 43 outside.
-
01-07-17 19:52 #14905Senior Member

Posts: 7357AVOID dialing Charlie's Number!
Originally Posted by Mosby321
[View Original Post]
Avoid dialing her number!! It's not her on the other end! It's her LOSER boyfriend.
Originally Posted by Charlie
[View Original Post]
You guys have been warned.
C5.
-
01-07-17 19:44 #14904Senior Member

Posts: 139Charli
I texted her this morning she reply back with a question.
"Are you cuming inside of me?
Then texted cum and get me.
I didn't.
-
01-07-17 19:28 #14903Senior Member

Posts: 132I thought I was the only one who noticed
Good eye as usual.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-17 18:46 #14902Senior Member

Posts: 146C5, I would agree, but I think it is her BF. My post was just conveying information.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-17 14:22 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 7357Charlie
Originally Posted by Brizmo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
Lmao! This is becoming too funny boy's! So a couple of day's ago a monger, who from his post history only posts in Baltimore, texts her phone, meets up with her and has a happy dream. Teenlover texts her phone and he gets a message back from phone from someone wanting more crack cocaine, I've personally texted this phone and get no response, RM reached out and also got no response. It's safe to say that phone number is a joke, AND I think Charlie is in on this joke! I've seen her on 39th and 42, always with her loser boyfriend and never alone. I find it funny that only one guy has actually reached her from that phone number and he doesn't even live in the state of Florida.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-07-17 14:08 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 468Charli
Surely sound not to be her at all. She said a girl she know stolen her phone. But someone had met her for a date after her phone had Been reportly stolen according to the posting on the board a day or two days ago. She is in a messy situation on her phone if I can only guess.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-17 13:57 #14899Senior Member

Posts: 7357Lol
Hey at least it's only ten buck's. LOL.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
C5.













Reply With Quote





