Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3735

    Luna or Jane?

    I see the same number on BP associated to both Luna & Jane Dark. Does anyone have some intel on either / both? Are they the same girl? I see Jane is now offering Incall, has anyone see her? Rgds, T.

  2. 01-09-17 08:08


  3. #3734

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    I last saw Lexxi in 2013, haven't heard from her since. Has she posted anywhere recently?
    Yeah she's posting in the Madison BP but it's weird, I saw her ad earlier today too but it looks like she took it down. She's in town a couple days at a time but I'm guessing she'll post an ad for a few hours then pull it down once she has appointments set up? She's still using the same number on her website or her solo listing on the Other Site so if you hear she's in town, it's definitely worth a call / text if you're interested in reconnecting. I definitely had a great time and plan on seeing her again.

  4. #3733
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Click the Search button. Not trying to be a smart ass, just perhaps you didn't see it.
    Yep, totally missed it! Thanks. Hiding in plain sight.

  5. #3732

    If all the terrible ones left BP

    It'd be pretty empty.

  6. #3731

    Pochantas

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    It's kind of sad when girls have these blatant misspellings. I actually tried to search for the correct spelling after seeing her ad. No results. I thought, "Damn, is she gone that quick?

    No, she just spelled it wrong. Poach. Haunt. Ass. I guess.

    Anyway, I texted the girl in this ad:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/17889435

    Vague ass pictures, right? So I was like, "Any pics you care to share?

    Her response, "I'll send you pics after you make an appointment. ".

    So funny. I'll send you the brochure after you make a reservation.

    Fuck that nonsense.

    Anyway, she wanted $350 for the hour.
    It's funny, as I seen her ad yesterday and they were the same pictures as the Jessica Browning girl. If it stinks like a dead fish, it is a dead fish. I'll pass.

  7. #3730

    Pochantas

    It's kind of sad when girls have these blatant misspellings. I actually tried to search for the correct spelling after seeing her ad. No results. I thought, "Damn, is she gone that quick?

    No, she just spelled it wrong. Poach. Haunt. Ass. I guess.

    Anyway, I texted the girl in this ad:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/17889435

    Vague ass pictures, right? So I was like, "Any pics you care to share?

    Her response, "I'll send you pics after you make an appointment."

    So funny. I'll send you the brochure after you make a reservation.

    Fuck that nonsense.

    Anyway, she wanted $350 for the hour. $200 for the half. She since changed her ad to $150 for the half, no mention of the full hour price. I rarely negotiate. When someone anchors ridiculously, I take the hint and move on. Sometimes I give them what I consider "advice", but I doubt they feel that way.

    Super funny. Maybe she's worth it. The attitude doesn't inspire me to do anything other than avoid.

  8. #3729

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStyles  [View Original Post]
    What is the best way to search this site? I understand this will take work, I'm fully committed to enduring such, just looking for community involvement and any suggestions on how to best use / search this site.
    Click the Search button. Not trying to be a smart ass, just perhaps you didn't see it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails search.jpg‎  

  9. #3728

    Kayla / Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdog14  [View Original Post]
    Beware of Kayla! She contacts you and sets you up to go into a building entryway where her black BF / Pimp tries to rob you.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-5242/17821593
    She's back as Alicia:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-9574/17890444

    She said she's at the X01 building on University. 1001 University.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7c2fd5f5e750d5e3d083026b2d0b21d4.jpg‎  

  10. #3727
    I find this info priceless; excudes experience. Thanks Popeyemadison!

    This is my first post; brand new to the hobby. (don't judge. You were here once).

    As such, my first contribution is a question. Predictable, I know. But here goes:

    What is the best way to search this site? I understand this will take work, I'm fully committed to enduring such, just looking for community involvement and any suggestions on how to best use / search this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Tips:

    * Use the search feature here, often girls have been discussed extensively.

    * Search a girl's phone number on the other site (TER).

    * Do google searches for the phone number (normalize it to this form when you do: xxx-xxx-xxxx).

    * Use google image search on the images.

    * Use tineye as a fallback for image searches.

    It takes a lot of work, but there are tons of fakes and bullshit to sift through before you find the gems.

    And last but not least:

    When you do visit a girl, even if the experience is bad, in fact especially if it's bad, report back.

    Eventually, people see you contributing and they're more apt to share.

  11. #3726

    Native shae

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    She texted me last night if I wanted to see her. I said sure. She said come now, asap. But I was planning to see Cassidy so I blew her off. Fuck her BS for now. I rather donate to someone that actually stay true to their word.
    Native Shae is unbelievably horny. She is GFE on steroids!! Being with a woman that much in love with sex is an obvious turn-on. WoW I may have to go back again today.

  12. #3725

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing her but not so sure right now. Does she ever step outside to breathe? It seems like this girl always posting 24/7. I always wonder if they like somewhat a normal life.
    Just because the post is up does not mean she is sitting around waiting for dick and $. I used to hang out with a well known lady and she told me that she leaves her post up even when she was not working.

  13. #3724
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing her but not so sure right now. Does she ever step outside to breathe? It seems like this girl always posting 24/7. I always wonder if they like somewhat a normal life.
    As for the always be posting, I believe with BP you can pay to have your ad bumped to the top all the time. So I wouldn't read too much into what appears like a provider "always posting."

  14. #3723

    Thia

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing her but not so sure right now. Does she ever step outside to breathe? It seems like this girl always posting 24/7. I always wonder if they like somewhat a normal life.
    You've seen Cassidy and Shae and you're considering Thia? She's worth seeing once. I'll give you that. But I would not set any high expectations of her service, which tends towards indifference at best.

    I'll be curious to hear your take.

  15. #3722

    Thia

    Thinking about seeing her but not so sure right now. Does she ever step outside to breathe? It seems like this girl always posting 24/7. I always wonder if they like somewhat a normal life.

  16. #3721

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    I have had the please of both Cassidy and Shae multiple times. They are very close but I do have to say that Shae does top Cassidy. But Cassidy is becoming very good at the GFE and loves DATY and taste so yummy! She has started to really open up with her kissing especially DFK. I will take either one over anybody out there so far. These two are my top regs and just can't get enough of them. They are a weekly thing if not more.
    The head game is amazing and yes her pussy is tasty as well. First girl I ever DATY on, very clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape