Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3720

    Shae

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see her and Native Shae. Getting frustrated as I hear a lot of good about both of these ladies. I keep telling myself, that patience will pay off. Sam is another I am really looking forward to seeing.
    She texted me last night if I wanted to see her. I said sure. She said come now, asap. But I was planning to see Cassidy so I blew her off. Fuck her BS for now. I rather donate to someone that actually stay true to their word.

  2. #3719
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    "I've gotten several text responses but have not seen her since before Christmas. ".
    I saw Shae Wednesday.

  3. #3718
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Shae recently (since the New Year)?
    "I've gotten several text responses but have not seen her since before Christmas. ".

  4. #3717

    Shae's

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Shae recently (since the New Year)?
    I've been trying to see her and Native Shae. Getting frustrated as I hear a lot of good about both of these ladies. I keep telling myself, that patience will pay off. Sam is another I am really looking forward to seeing.

  5. #3716

    Shae

    Has anyone seen Shae recently (since the New Year)?

  6. #3715

    Jane Dusk

    Just a heads up, Jane Dusk now offering incall:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-dusk/17880701

  7. #3714
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had any experience quite as awesome as Shae.
    I have had the please of both Cassidy and Shae multiple times. They are very close but I do have to say that Shae does top Cassidy. But Cassidy is becoming very good at the GFE and loves DATY and taste so yummy! She has started to really open up with her kissing especially DFK. I will take either one over anybody out there so far. These two are my top regs and just can't get enough of them. They are a weekly thing if not more.

  8. #3713
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    She's reviewed extensively on the other site. I haven't seen her. I refuse to. She does the "I don't discuss my services over the
    The balance of opinion seems to be: She's hot, but has her own rules, and she's one of those, maybe the third time you come to see me I might let you (fill in the blank).

    I ain't got time for that shit. If you don't impress me on the first visit, why would I repeat for a maybe some time down the road?
    Thanks poppeye I hot the same feeling.

  9. #3712

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's awesome. I'd say easily an 8 looks wise. Face and body. No flaws, really. And pretty. Long luxurious hair. Sweet lips. The cleanest, freshest pussy you could imagine. And she loves DATY.

    Everything is covered. And she's not super vocal. I think that's just how she is. She's very appreciative. Just not by yelling, "Fuck me harder! I can't feel my legs!" while you're doing it.

    If you share my taste, you owe it to yourself to see her at least once. After seeing her twice, I probably won't repeat again.
    I've seen her three times now. I swear it gets better each time. She is not vocal but you know she appreciates the DATY and also hitting he right the right spot. I will continue seeing her now and then. It seems like she does open up more. You know things are great when she says "eat my pussy" after her giving oral. Actually the last visit I had she brought up the "Thicky Thick" girl, and how nasty she is. It sounds like a lot of the ladies are pissed at all the posts she has as theirs get bumped out.

  10. #3711
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Go get that shit, Howard.

  11. #3710
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBrewers  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I'm new to this hobby.
    Tips:

    * Use the search feature here, often girls have been discussed extensively.

    * Search a girl's phone number on the other site (TER).

    * Do google searches for the phone number (normalize it to this form when you do: xxx-xxx-xxxx).

    * Use google image search on the images.

    * Use tineye as a fallback for image searches.

    It takes a lot of work, but there are tons of fakes and bullshit to sift through before you find the gems.

    And last but not least:

    When you do visit a girl, even if the experience is bad, in fact especially if it's bad, report back.

    Eventually, people see you contributing and they're more apt to share.

  12. #3709
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    I seen her three times this past two weeks. She opened up to me and I enjoyed her very much. This girl is awesome with a flawless body. Pussy almost as good as Shae.
    I haven't had any experience quite as awesome as Shae.

  13. #3708

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    I seen her three times this past two weeks. She opened up to me and I enjoyed her very much. This girl is awesome with a flawless body. Pussy almost as good as Shae.
    Yes, she's awesome. I'd say easily an 8 looks wise. Face and body. No flaws, really. And pretty. Long luxurious hair. Sweet lips. The cleanest, freshest pussy you could imagine. And she loves DATY.

    Everything is covered. And she's not super vocal. I think that's just how she is. She's very appreciative. Just not by yelling, "Fuck me harder! I can't feel my legs!" while you're doing it.

    If you share my taste, you owe it to yourself to see her at least once. After seeing her twice, I probably won't repeat again.

  14. #3707
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    She's reviewed extensively on the other site. I haven't seen her. I refuse to. She does the "I don't discuss my services over the phone" bullshit.

    The balance of opinion seems to be: She's hot, but has her own rules, and she's one of those, maybe the third time you come to see me I might let you (fill in the blank).

    I ain't got time for that shit. If you don't impress me on the first visit, why would I repeat for a maybe some time down the road?

  15. #3706

    Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Based on those cakes, I was interested too, being an ass man, but will pass now. How about those cakes? Are they nice and firm?
    Oh yes, they are nice. Doing her doggy but after a couple minutes she said it started to hurt. WHAT? Anyways I flipped her over and pounded that pussy mish, which was very good. I guess if I was just looking for sex I'd do it again but there is plenty more out there. I think Popeye has is so right. Why settle for maybe! Find the good ones, and you will be rewarded. Cassidy is an awesome visit. That girl knows how to work it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape