Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 6045
-
01-06-17 18:10 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 233I have seen her, reviewed here. Definitely NOT the body in the pictures, not close.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-17 17:39 #3674Senior Member

Posts: 2120Victoria
Have you seen her? I have not. She was incredibly hot a few years ago, based on her FB. Her friend Lucy, who she sometimes does doubles with, was also really cute. Still is, just not tiny / petite.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
I enjoyed Lucy the one time I saw her, but I definitely prefer thin / petite / athletic spinner types, so I would not repeat.
I might still try Victoria, but she's pretty adamant about not kissing.
-
01-06-17 15:05 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 233Victoria. New name, old pictures
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-had/17872520
She hasn't been this small for at least 5 years. Total scam.
-
01-06-17 10:29 #3672Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone have any info on fanny
Has anyone visited her. I can't find any info on her.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/17867094
-
01-06-17 09:17 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 2120Stephani
I only saw her once, but it was one of my favorite experiences:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-pics/8727337
She's in town. Go get it.
-
01-05-17 16:37 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 2120I've never repeated with anyone as much as I repeated with Bailey. So don't get me wrong, she holds a special place for me.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
But, Jesus, would you guys please let go? (Not that I don't have my own unreasonable fixations. I get it.).
-
01-05-17 16:35 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 2120Good point, her ignorance of the protocol may indicate a refreshing newness.
Originally Posted by Pm150
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 16:14 #3668Regular Member

Posts: 9Lexxi
Lexxi had an ad up on BP yesterday. She must have taken it down.
Originally Posted by Pm150
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 16:00 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 62I've had full and engaging conversations before meeting and had the session turn out to be a complete dud, and conversations like this where the session was awesome. Its a crapshoot with these ladies.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 15:57 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 62Lexxi
I last saw Lexxi in 2013, haven't heard from her since. Has she posted anywhere recently?
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 15:50 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 108Any Intel?
Anyone have experience with this person? Any intel would be appreciated!
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...epted/13693880
-
01-05-17 14:34 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 663Bailey
I have to think she is out of the hobby. The last 2 reviews I believe were either made up or 'old' meaning more than the 2 month requirement simply to get VIP status on the othersite. There was a 411 link which has been removed from the other site. The last time we were together she sent me a new text only number. It's not any that have been posted and she hasn't answered any texts I've sent her recently or in the past couple months. Like always she may reappear until than go get that pussy!
Originally Posted by HornyguyLif
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 14:21 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 663Oh she is real just not the one who will be at the door when in opens LOL.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 14:03 #3662Regular Member

Posts: 8Cassidy
Long time lurker, first time poster. I saw Cassidy today and agree with other's comments. I don't hobby much and prefer caution so CBJ with Cassidy was good with me (oh so good really, better than many of the BBBJ I have had). When I had seen her ad in the past I thought it was fake as the pics looked too good to be true. She has a great toned body. I will be repeating.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
I asked about her no asian / no hispanic rules. She has had repeated bad experiences with low-balling and being overly aggressive.
-
01-05-17 12:21 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 89I've had 3 experiences with her. She's nice and carries on a nice intelligent conversation. Her body was probably pretty killer 10-15 years ago, not horrible just pry not as good as it once was. Seem to like DATY, does not like nipples played with. Not GFE but nice. I'd imagine that most here would rate the experience about a 5 outa 10. I mainly like it because incall is extremely safe in a very nice part of the far west side. YMMV but you could definitely do worse in madtown.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]


















