Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3675
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her? I have not. She was incredibly hot a few years ago, based on her FB. Her friend Lucy, who she sometimes does doubles with, was also really cute. Still is, just not tiny / petite.

    I enjoyed Lucy the one time I saw her, but I definitely prefer thin / petite / athletic spinner types, so I would not repeat.

    I might still try Victoria, but she's pretty adamant about not kissing.
    I have seen her, reviewed here. Definitely NOT the body in the pictures, not close.

  2. #3674

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-had/17872520

    She hasn't been this small for at least 5 years. Total scam.
    Have you seen her? I have not. She was incredibly hot a few years ago, based on her FB. Her friend Lucy, who she sometimes does doubles with, was also really cute. Still is, just not tiny / petite.

    I enjoyed Lucy the one time I saw her, but I definitely prefer thin / petite / athletic spinner types, so I would not repeat.

    I might still try Victoria, but she's pretty adamant about not kissing.

  3. #3673

    Victoria. New name, old pictures

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-had/17872520

    She hasn't been this small for at least 5 years. Total scam.

  4. #3672

    Anyone have any info on fanny

    Has anyone visited her. I can't find any info on her.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/17867094

  5. #3671

    Stephani

    I only saw her once, but it was one of my favorite experiences:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-pics/8727337

    She's in town. Go get it.

  6. #3670
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I have to think she is out of the hobby. The last 2 reviews I believe were either made up or 'old' meaning more than the 2 month requirement simply to get VIP status on the othersite. There was a 411 link which has been removed from the other site. The last time we were together she sent me a new text only number. It's not any that have been posted and she hasn't answered any texts I've sent her recently or in the past couple months. Like always she may reappear until than go get that pussy!
    I've never repeated with anyone as much as I repeated with Bailey. So don't get me wrong, she holds a special place for me.

    But, Jesus, would you guys please let go? (Not that I don't have my own unreasonable fixations. I get it.).

  7. #3669
    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    I've had full and engaging conversations before meeting and had the session turn out to be a complete dud, and conversations like this where the session was awesome. Its a crapshoot with these ladies.
    Good point, her ignorance of the protocol may indicate a refreshing newness.

  8. #3668

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    I last saw Lexxi in 2013, haven't heard from her since. Has she posted anywhere recently?
    Lexxi had an ad up on BP yesterday. She must have taken it down.

  9. #3667
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-time/17858577

    I texted her. The dialogue went something like this:

    Me: Incall?

    Her: Yes.

    Me: East / West?

    Her: I can go to either.

    Me: Incall means you host.

    Her: I've done this before, I know what it means.

    Me: So you can host?

    Her: No.

    Me: OK, car date?

    Jesus.
    I've had full and engaging conversations before meeting and had the session turn out to be a complete dud, and conversations like this where the session was awesome. Its a crapshoot with these ladies.

  10. #3666

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Saw a couple girls lately and wanted to provide some feedback.

    Mary Fox.

    I've been meaning to revisit Mary but her schedule didn't really line up with mine until recently. I was a little hesitant after seeing the most recent review and I hate to say it, but I agree with the last report. Don't get me wrong, she still gets into it (or at least acts like she does) but the experience overall was not as good as last time. She just came off as a little. Uncomfortable? I'm not really sure if that's really the right word I want to use but she definitely didn't feel as uninhibited as my last visit with her. Great girl to talk to and very accommodating but I'm not sure if I'll repeat with her anymore.

    Lexxi.

    I thought I saw there was a post about Lexxi coming back or visiting the area again but maybe it was deleted? Anyway, I can confirm that we'll definitely be seeing more of her over the next few months. She was one of my first good experiences in the hobby and I'm very happy to say the visit this time was very similar to the last time I saw her a couple years ago. I saw she had a couple lukewarm reviews on the Other Site just before she took a break but she checked all the boxes I look for when I see a provider so I was very happy afterwards.
    I last saw Lexxi in 2013, haven't heard from her since. Has she posted anywhere recently?

  11. #3665

    Any Intel?

    Anyone have experience with this person? Any intel would be appreciated!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...epted/13693880

  12. #3664

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyguyLif  [View Original Post]
    Is Bailey still active or around?
    I have to think she is out of the hobby. The last 2 reviews I believe were either made up or 'old' meaning more than the 2 month requirement simply to get VIP status on the othersite. There was a 411 link which has been removed from the other site. The last time we were together she sent me a new text only number. It's not any that have been posted and she hasn't answered any texts I've sent her recently or in the past couple months. Like always she may reappear until than go get that pussy!

  13. #3663
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...asian/17290778

    Thoughts? Wasn't sure if she was the one reviewed before.
    Oh she is real just not the one who will be at the door when in opens LOL.

  14. #3662

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Have to agree 100% with Popeye's review. I've seen her earlier this summer, and extra options were not there. Seen her this morning and same deal as Popeye. Very nice girl, with a smoking body. Seemed to enjoy the DATY very much and the DFK was great.

    I highly recommend a visit to see her. I klnow I am new on the board but not new to the hobby by far.

    Have a great safe New Year gentleman. Cheers to you!
    Long time lurker, first time poster. I saw Cassidy today and agree with other's comments. I don't hobby much and prefer caution so CBJ with Cassidy was good with me (oh so good really, better than many of the BBBJ I have had). When I had seen her ad in the past I thought it was fake as the pics looked too good to be true. She has a great toned body. I will be repeating.

    I asked about her no asian / no hispanic rules. She has had repeated bad experiences with low-balling and being overly aggressive.

  15. #3661
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    She won't send any pics, just says "you won't be disappointed". She has a nice voice and sounds intelligent, but has anyone seen her that can give an accurate description? I know what I can imagine if I hear "hot soccer mom", but they might have a higher opinion of themselves.
    I've had 3 experiences with her. She's nice and carries on a nice intelligent conversation. Her body was probably pretty killer 10-15 years ago, not horrible just pry not as good as it once was. Seem to like DATY, does not like nipples played with. Not GFE but nice. I'd imagine that most here would rate the experience about a 5 outa 10. I mainly like it because incall is extremely safe in a very nice part of the far west side. YMMV but you could definitely do worse in madtown.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape