Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3660

    Uh huh

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-time/17858577

    I texted her. The dialogue went something like this:

    Me: Incall?

    Her: Yes.

    Me: East / West?

    Her: I can go to either.

    Me: Incall means you host.

    Her: I've done this before, I know what it means.

    Me: So you can host?

    Her: No.

    Me: OK, car date?

    Jesus.
    Sometimes you can really tell when they have been drinking the bong water.

  2. #3659

    Bailey Update

    I tried both of Bailey's phone.

    E numbers with texts. Got a reply from clearly not Bailey. Some smart ass reply " Yeah I'm in her right now" Looks like she's gone.

  3. #3658

    Pocahontas

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-time/17858577

    I texted her. The dialogue went something like this:

    Me: Incall?

    Her: Yes.

    Me: East / West?

    Her: I can go to either.

    Me: Incall means you host.

    Her: I've done this before, I know what it means.

    Me: So you can host?

    Her: No.

    Me: OK, car date?

    Jesus.

  4. #3657

    Thia

    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her quite a few times she loves to talk and does not mind daty. She can ride with the best of them. She also can take a good pounding but she'll won't dfk it is off the table. I always get a hh for 1 $ which turns out to be a qv anyway LOL. Sweet girl. The only Madtown lady that does aNY kind of dfk is Bailey.
    Stumbled across this post that I missed. Ah, reminiscence.

    Bailey is gone (as far as I know). Thia, I haven't seen her in a while. I wish it were otherwise with her. Shae, she won't return my texts or calls. Native Shae, she's hard to get a hold of. I wish she didn't smoke! Sam, always seems to be about to get an incall. And then I call too late. Brittany, keeps calling me. She was incredible, but the chaos in that motel room was too much for me. Eva, sweet girl, hot body. But her incall is just too close for comfort.

    Water everywhere, but not a drop to drink.

  5. #3656

    Summer and Violet

    I saw these two recently:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...girls/10275058

    Summer was actually one of my first experiences years ago. She didn't remember me. I didn't expect her to. It was a nice time. I hadn't seen Violet before. If you read the reviews on TER, some of them are a little overblown in my opinion. Nonetheless, they are very nice and they aim to please. If I repeated, I'd only do one-on-one. But in this case, I got both of them for an hour at $200. Not bad.

  6. #3655
    Saw a couple girls lately and wanted to provide some feedback.

    Mary Fox.

    I've been meaning to revisit Mary but her schedule didn't really line up with mine until recently. I was a little hesitant after seeing the most recent review and I hate to say it, but I agree with the last report. Don't get me wrong, she still gets into it (or at least acts like she does) but the experience overall was not as good as last time. She just came off as a little. Uncomfortable? I'm not really sure if that's really the right word I want to use but she definitely didn't feel as uninhibited as my last visit with her. Great girl to talk to and very accommodating but I'm not sure if I'll repeat with her anymore.

    Lexxi.

    I thought I saw there was a post about Lexxi coming back or visiting the area again but maybe it was deleted? Anyway, I can confirm that we'll definitely be seeing more of her over the next few months. She was one of my first good experiences in the hobby and I'm very happy to say the visit this time was very similar to the last time I saw her a couple years ago. I saw she had a couple lukewarm reviews on the Other Site just before she took a break but she checked all the boxes I look for when I see a provider so I was very happy afterwards.

  7. #3654

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyguyLif  [View Original Post]
    Is Bailey still active or around?
    I haven't seen her. There have been recent reviews on TER. I do not personally know if she's still around.

  8. #3653

    Bailey?

    Is Bailey still active or around?

  9. #3652

    What's on the menu

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBrewers  [View Original Post]
    I visited Thia http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-thia/17350643 and had a great time. I would definitely recommend her.
    Can you give a little more detail of what's on the menu and etc. Earlier there was a report of possible avoid.

  10. #3651

    Summer

    My experience with Summer is that she was a no show. Had appointment set up and talked to her on my way to Madison all was good. Then she didn't show up or reply. So probably wouldn't waste time on Lacy if they are one and the same.

  11. #3650

    Use the search button.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    She won't send any pics, just says "you won't be disappointed". She has a nice voice and sounds intelligent, but has anyone seen her that can give an accurate description? I know what I can imagine if I hear "hot soccer mom", but they might have a higher opinion of themselves.
    She has been reviewed on here quite a bit. I have seen her twice. The second visit I hoped for better results due to familiarity. Nope. 20 second BJ. Nice cans. No touch no suck. Doesn't want daty. No kiss. Neat freak. You are basically donating to be a breathing dildo. She does respond but returns nothing or less than nothing. She slaps the cover on and practically demands penetration. Looks 7/10. Breasts 9/10 for her age. Service 2/10 and that's generous. Location and condo 10/10. My making another visit 0/10. Too bad she has potential to be a fun date. Again.

    Search the reviews.

  12. #3649

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBrewers  [View Original Post]
    I visited Thia http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-thia/17350643 and had a great time. I would definitely recommend her.
    That's not the General opinion on her. Nor would it be mine after I saw her 6 mos. Ago. The low number of posts makes me think this is self promotion.

  13. #3648

    Soccer mom

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    She won't send any pics, just says "you won't be disappointed". She has a nice voice and sounds intelligent, but has anyone seen her that can give an accurate description? I know what I can imagine if I hear "hot soccer mom", but they might have a higher opinion of themselves.
    I don't have personal experience, but as I recall someone posted here previously that she should be avoided if you're primarily interested in looks.

  14. #3647

    Soccer mom

    She won't send any pics, just says "you won't be disappointed". She has a nice voice and sounds intelligent, but has anyone seen her that can give an accurate description? I know what I can imagine if I hear "hot soccer mom", but they might have a higher opinion of themselves.

  15. #3646

    Odds that this one is real?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...asian/17290778

    Thoughts? Wasn't sure if she was the one reviewed before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape