rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9563

    Amy running out of Nalee's place

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...957320267.html

    I know she's been talked about and reviewed before, but I'm going to chime in on my own experience. It was a simple text appointment setup, less structured then Nalee with the whole parking situation. I knew going in that this was Nalee's place and that she was running a roommate in tandem. I showered at the place and before laying down on the table the terms of service were basically negotiated on the spot. She was pretty clear that anything and everything was on the table provided the money was there. She was however very forthcoming and accommodating. I negotiated a 30min session with the extra tip of 60 for the FS. The massage was garbage, but I think it was because of how I approached the meeting this time around. I was more interested in other services and extras then the actual massage itself so I wasn't disappointed really. I would consider the FS a lite-PSE experience, enjoyable and she had lots of enthusiasm.

    Out the door I basically paid the house rate for the as advertised hour massage and an extra 20 on top of that for the extras. As a side note, Amy isn't happy with her situation and she's going back to LA, she isn't sure if she is going to come back, but if she does she wants to get out of the current living situation. She rambled on a bit more about Nalee sniping her clients on slower days and stuff. I don't know if any of it is true, but I thought it was interesting. I think overall negative on the massage (but not really a fair assessment) but absolutely a positive on the FS bit. I'd go back and see her in a pinch knowing that all of it is on the table now and she clearly wants to build up a trustworthy and reliable client. She was adamant that I save her number as she says she's looking for a different arrangement.

    EDIT:

    I forgot to add that she required that I dispose of the tissue and the jimmy on the way out, I think maybe she didn't want Nalee finding them in the trash and figure out what kind of business shes running in the home, but that's just pure speculation.

  2. #9562
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    That's right next to PalmTree. I was just there but did not see the new place. Maybe it is in the back of the building.
    Never been to Palm Tree. But the addresses are just two numbers apart. I wonder if they know each other.

  3. #9561

    Palm Tree

    Palm is in the Old Franconia loop near FW. Entered the doorway vestibule equipped with camera, rang the doorbell, and was greeted by a well dressed, comely Korean woman (35-45 range). * The interior is clean with three massage rooms and a table shower. * I chose a. 6 hh session. She got on the table and straddled me and then proceeded with a towel backrub. The towel came off and I received a relaxing oil rubdown, followed by some walking on the back. Next came application of HOT towels as she straddled me and massaged the back with towels on. That felt really good. Another set of hot towels*were draped over my ass and thighs. She got up, grabbed the overhead bar, and walked on those parts. That felt great!* The lights were dimmed for the finale. Asked how much, and I offered. 4. She huffed and said I was cheap and that for. 6 I can see the whole body. But that's all I had. * Plenty of otc was allowed, but alas, the ending was taking too long. I said I could end quick if I could see. I got to see and squeeze a pair of surprisingly full and shapely pups. The story ended quickly and happily thereafter. Overall experience was good. I'll return for the hot towel-thigh / buns treatment for sure.

  4. #9560
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    Seems like there is a new place on Franconia: http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ecial/26456240.

    Anyone been to this one?
    That's right next to PalmTree. I was just there but did not see the new place. Maybe it is in the back of the building.

  5. #9559
    Seems like there is a new place on Franconia: http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ecial/26456240.

    Anyone been to this one?

  6. #9558

    Been There A Few Timez

    I've been to New Sky a few times. On last visit I asked for Nana over the phone and she was available. Definitely will be returning to pay her another visit. Great all around. Thanks for the recommendations, I'll ask for Kay if Nana is not available this week.

    Thanks,

    PM me for details if wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hariending  [View Original Post]
    They never closed. One of the providers told me they would close for 2-3 weeks but they never close down. 4 girls working, Nana, Kay, Jenny and Yumi.

    I would rate Nana the best, Kay next and the other two in OK category. Please try and report back.

    Good luck.

  7. #9557

    Been There A Few Timez

    I've been to New Sky a few times. On last visit I asked for Nana over the phone and she was available. Definitely will be returning to pay her another visit. Great all around. Thanks for the recommendations, I'll ask for Kay if Nana is not available this week.

    Thanks,

    PM me for details if wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hariending  [View Original Post]
    They never closed. One of the providers told me they would close for 2-3 weeks but they never close down. 4 girls working, Nana, Kay, Jenny and Yumi.

    I would rate Nana the best, Kay next and the other two in OK category. Please try and report back.

    Good luck.

  8. #9556
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Sunny at Pine Tree

    Anyone know what ever happened to Sunny from Pine. She was my favorite for a few years, then she stopped providing service due to some possible illness (she had a shaved head do I assume cancer). She's been gone at least 2 years.

  9. #9555
    Quote Originally Posted by Cash2274  [View Original Post]
    I went and visited Massage Spring (https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...947911013.html) in Sterling last night.

    I called ahead to make sure they were available and was in the front door in minutes. No MMS, just the provider, Sandy.

    The room and massage table were warm and she asked me if I wanted a hard or medium massage. I got the hard massage and it was pretty good. Every bit as good as a legit place. There were lots of teasing strokes, so I knew more was available.

    Now we get to the disappointing part. The provider was in sweats and a t-shirt and wouldn't allow even a peek at her possessions. Stayed fully dressed. I was not permitted to explore with my hands either. Standard NOVA finish was weak and I had to finish myself.

    I wouldn't recommend, unless you're going purely for a massage. YMMV though. Massage was. 6 and I learned I shouldn't tip ahead of time with her.
    So sad, never been the same after Anna left. I would BBFS and 2 pops all the time for 80 tip.

    Pc out.

  10. #9554

    Stumbled across a new place in Manassas

    Hello all long time lurker decided to sign up in the new year to contribute!

    Found a new place by the "neither snow nor rain" office and decided to stop by. Middle age k girl about 35-40 body / face ok. 40/30 m no table shower. Store front faces street but has side parking hasent been there very long. The massage was great lots of small talk and semi playful nature. With otc roaming the flip was good with no hassle over the tip left. Will repeat in the future.

  11. #9553

    Trip to Massage Spring

    I went and visited Massage Spring (https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...947911013.html) in Sterling last night.

    I called ahead to make sure they were available and was in the front door in minutes. No MMS, just the provider, Sandy.

    The room and massage table were warm and she asked me if I wanted a hard or medium massage. I got the hard massage and it was pretty good. Every bit as good as a legit place. There were lots of teasing strokes, so I knew more was available.

    Now we get to the disappointing part. The provider was in sweats and a t-shirt and wouldn't allow even a peek at her possessions. Stayed fully dressed. I was not permitted to explore with my hands either. Standard NOVA finish was weak and I had to finish myself.

    I wouldn't recommend, unless you're going purely for a massage. YMMV though. Massage was. 6 and I learned I shouldn't tip ahead of time with her.

  12. #9552

    HOmework

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    You boys have been paying out your nose for so long you don't know what the fudge too do for a HJ from a 50's plus K gal.

    Don't spend more than what you want plain and simple. JMHO In the land where they print money.

    PC out.
    RTFF beforehand is one of those almost surefire ways to ensure that you don't pay too much. ONce you're out there with a provider, you're at the mercy of the smallest organ on your body. It is 1/24th the size of your brain, but its twice as powerful once titties are available. Also, part of homework is reporting out what you've encountered. If things suck please don't let me or the other members walk in there behind you. It takes 5 minutes to log in and say things went bad. YOu don't have to write a dissertation. I think if I read "save your time; things went bad; its not worth it, etc. , " then I know not to try it.

  13. #9551

    Paying before after whatever

    You boys have been paying out your nose for so long you don't know what the fudge too do for a HJ from a 50's plus K gal.

    Don't spend more than what you want plain and simple. JMHO In the land where they print money.

    PC out.

  14. #9550
    Banned Member


    Posts: 229

    Quick vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuy  [View Original Post]
    Coco (Angel Spa) got back yesterday. If your looking for Jenny, she only is there Sunday and Mondays if I recall.
    I guess Coco had a rather quick vacation. Maybe Cindy wanted to save me all for herself. She said come back soon. She was OK but does not hold a candle to Coco.

    LOL.

    DC.

  15. #9549

    Never take in more than the fee.

    Quote Originally Posted by DC002  [View Original Post]
    Actually I think we are all on the same page and agree you have to play it by ear.

    Yes the providers are smart about tipping, usually. Probably your experience builds expertise and confidence, and they smell that. Usually paying the upfront from a small wad of bills that is the max you are prepared to pay works as well as anything. I don't personally like money discussions during a session. Strangely, when I offer amount up front, and I put it under my glasses / watch works, and they never have just taken it and I present at end and say thank you, wonderful time (which can be a 2 way street).

    Someone mentioned leaving bills sticking out of his wallet. I would never bring in with you anything more than what you would be willing to pay, maybe even distributed in several pockets. Then you become a better negotiator against a sob story or a please, please. DC.
    You are correct to take in no more than the fee. I may take, an extra $20 with me for Superb service, but I have not had to dole out the extra $20 in quite some time.

    I would not leave bills sticking out of my wallet on the counter. Taking your wallet in a spa is actually a big no no. You put the bills in a money clip on the counter. The provider will notice. Just bring your money and I'd in case the place is raided. If raided the cops will probably take down your name and let you go. If you do not have I'd, he police will probably give you a hard time thinking that you have something to hide. They will probably no let you go until you can prove who you are.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape