Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3555
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what happened but to her but she won't date Asian or Hispanic anymore. I hope she didn't get rob or anything bad happened.
    I don't know. Sometimes the ethnicity exclusions seem driven by a kind of "I don't want to see my own kind. " Black girls with "No AA" in their ads.

    In this case, Cassidy is caucasian (at least, that's what I thought when I saw her), so that doesn't apply.

    It's tempting to make assumptions. Probably best not to.

  2. #3554
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    The answer to my original question, Would it be insane?, seems to be a resounding: Yes, it would be insane. Which is pretty much what I thought. I thought their might be exceptions, e. G. With a particularly stable-seeming, highly professional provider, but clearly there's just too much at stake and too much that can go wrong. Thanks for your input, everybody.
    I am so the odd man out here. I've had a number of girls to my home with no issues ever and if I sense trouble before hand I meet at a neutral location first before following to my place. At least 10+ girls have come to my home over the years and not 1 problem. Maybe I'm lucky.

  3. #3553

    Cassidy

    Not sure what happened but to her but she won't date Asian or Hispanic anymore. I hope she didn't get rob or anything bad happened.

  4. #3552

    Well worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-back/17725943

    She's sort of GFE. But aren't they all? The devil is in the details.

    Cassidy initially said no kissing. Normally, I'd move on. But something told me to offer to pay more for that. Usually, that's a bad idea. The kissing you pay extra for is generally half-assed and reluctant.

    Thankfully, though, it was only $40 more. At the time her ad said $180 for an hour. She's since bumped that to $200. But when I talked with her, she said, $220 for what I'd asked for. I thought, why not?

    And then, when we met and started kissing, it was not reluctant at all. Very open, very fluid, very wonderful. We kissed a lot. As the saying goes, YMMV. The approach that worked with Cassidy may not work that well with other providers. In fact, I know it doesn't. But that's ok. It works to get many of them to hang up the phone on me. Which is the clearest signal I could get that they're probably not what I'm looking for.

    Be clear and open and respectful stating what you want. Treat it like a negotiation with a human being who was needs and desires and boundaries that are somewhat fluid potentially.

    Anyway, on to the review.

    She was very fresh and clean for DATY. She loved it. She's not super vocal. But she's very cute, very nice body.

    With Cassidy everything is covered.

    Still, easily top 5 for me. Definite repeat.
    Nice body and lovely ass, bet that was a pleasure. She does date Hispanics or Asians, hmmmmm. May she would let me, the chocolate man, slide in for a little action. Thanks for sharing Pop. That is some cream.

  5. #3551

    Home visits?

    The answer to my original question, Would it be insane?, seems to be a resounding: Yes, it would be insane. Which is pretty much what I thought. I thought their might be exceptions, e. G. With a particularly stable-seeming, highly professional provider, but clearly there's just too much at stake and too much that can go wrong. Thanks for your input, everybody.

  6. #3550

    Cassidy

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-back/17725943

    She's sort of GFE. But aren't they all? The devil is in the details.

    Cassidy initially said no kissing. Normally, I'd move on. But something told me to offer to pay more for that. Usually, that's a bad idea. The kissing you pay extra for is generally half-assed and reluctant.

    Thankfully, though, it was only $40 more. At the time her ad said $180 for an hour. She's since bumped that to $200. But when I talked with her, she said, $220 for what I'd asked for. I thought, why not?

    And then, when we met and started kissing, it was not reluctant at all. Very open, very fluid, very wonderful. We kissed a lot. As the saying goes, YMMV. The approach that worked with Cassidy may not work that well with other providers. In fact, I know it doesn't. But that's ok. It works to get many of them to hang up the phone on me. Which is the clearest signal I could get that they're probably not what I'm looking for.

    Be clear and open and respectful stating what you want. Treat it like a negotiation with a human being who was needs and desires and boundaries that are somewhat fluid potentially.

    Anyway, on to the review.

    She was very fresh and clean for DATY. She loved it. She's not super vocal. But she's very cute, very nice body.

    With Cassidy everything is covered.

    Still, easily top 5 for me. Definite repeat.

  7. #3549

    Better listen

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtIdJoin  [View Original Post]
    I had that happen. Had her come twice to my house. Then last Christmas eve knock knock. Kids at my house. Argh. Talked outside she needed $ to get her phone working. Gave it to her and end of story. Never ever never never will have a provider over. They get needy and. Well you know.
    Don't be so cheap, pay the money for a room, get the pussy and move on period. Bringing them to your house is foolish. I know dudes who even bring them to their house when their wife or girl is out of town or at work. Play it safe dude and you may one day join the 25 year pussy chasing club.

  8. #3548

    Never again

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    When you have a provider knocking on your door at some random time looking for money or a place to stay because her parent, pimp, or boyfriend kicked her out you'll wish you spent 60 bucks on a hotel room. When your house is robbed because she saw your nice stuff and needed money for druga or told her handler about what you have, you'll feel the same way.

    Most girls will be fine but why risk it at all. Maybe if you have someone you have been seeing for a while and really trust you could consider it but never ever for someone you are seeing for the first time. There are only two providers I have seen that I would remotely even consider having at my house, and each of them I've seen numerous times.
    I had that happen. Had her come twice to my house. Then last Christmas eve knock knock. Kids at my house. Argh. Talked outside she needed $ to get her phone working. Gave it to her and end of story. Never ever never never will have a provider over. They get needy and. Well you know.

  9. #3547
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Would it be insane to invite a provider who only does outcall to my home? Do any of you do that? I would only consider it at all with somebody who has a good track record and seems solid, not a druggy, etc. There's one in particular I want to see, and she's well reviewed and been around for a while, but only does outcall. I really don't want to spring for a motel room. What's the consensus on this?
    When you have a provider knocking on your door at some random time looking for money or a place to stay because her parent, pimp, or boyfriend kicked her out you'll wish you spent 60 bucks on a hotel room. When your house is robbed because she saw your nice stuff and needed money for druga or told her handler about what you have, you'll feel the same way.

    Most girls will be fine but why risk it at all. Maybe if you have someone you have been seeing for a while and really trust you could consider it but never ever for someone you are seeing for the first time. There are only two providers I have seen that I would remotely even consider having at my house, and each of them I've seen numerous times.

  10. #3546
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't kiss though? No go for me.
    In general, most things are negotiable. Failure to negotiate should be viewed as an opportunity to learn.

  11. #3545
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    In addition to what has already been mentioned; getting a hotel room offers many other advantages, even over an incall. The monger has control of the situation. No worries about a sting operation, "boyfriend" in the bathroom, fake pics, bait and switch, etc. And a shower to clean up afterwards. A guy could even take a girl to dinner and bring her back for a second round if both were up for it.

    I'm a cheap SOB and hate spending the $$ but I have found it well worthwhile. And it brings a little smile to my face every time I use my AARP card to get a discount on a hook-up with a young hottie.

    A few tips for the in-experienced: you may be anxious but, rest assured, the low-end hotels are quite used to monger/hooker clients. You will probably have to show ID. As long as you don't have outstanding warrants (the cops do check hotel registers occasionally) you will be OK. Make sure your car is currently licensed and legal. Cops do cruise hotel parking lots. If you only have a rear plate; back into a parking space. Pay cash and tear up the receipt before leaving. And hope you don't get a screamer, LOL. Had a girl get vocal once. We were just leaving as the hotel security guy was coming up the stairs.
    This is excellent advice.

  12. #3544

    Cassidy

    When I saw this ad, the pics looked familiar:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ck-23/17725943

    I think I'd been in touch with her in the Fall, but we never connected. I saw her recently and it was just what the doctor ordered. The pics are real and recent. Her body is perfect for me. Tiny little thing, not an ounce of fat, but not skinny. Naturally athletic, fit body. PM me for details.

  13. #3543
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    My favorite girl is finally back. She give the best BJ and almost as good as Shae. Well I will be busy visiting her this weekend.
    She doesn't kiss though? No go for me.

  14. #3542

    Thicky

    Here's my review from awhile ago.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...253&viewfull=1#post2831253.

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about her is she worth a visit? Only reason I ask is because when you type thick in she pops up 80% of the time.

  15. #3541

    Asian Coco

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ndent/17034436

    Took the plunge and tried out an Asian girl recently. Pics in the ad are fairly legit. Not sure if they are actually her but they are a good representation of what you'll actually see. The girl I saw looked a little older, but she was perfect. Amazing body.

    Took the hh for $. 5 Started out with a fantastic body to body massage, followed by a CBJ that was decent. It's when she got up and in her cute broken English said "you fuck me now" that I knew I made a good choice. I'd see her again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape