Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 6045
-
12-23-16 09:43 #3555Senior Member

Posts: 2120I don't know. Sometimes the ethnicity exclusions seem driven by a kind of "I don't want to see my own kind. " Black girls with "No AA" in their ads.
Originally Posted by TaylorSwift
[View Original Post]
In this case, Cassidy is caucasian (at least, that's what I thought when I saw her), so that doesn't apply.
It's tempting to make assumptions. Probably best not to.
-
12-23-16 00:52 #3554Senior Member

Posts: 233I am so the odd man out here. I've had a number of girls to my home with no issues ever and if I sense trouble before hand I meet at a neutral location first before following to my place. At least 10+ girls have come to my home over the years and not 1 problem. Maybe I'm lucky.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-16 18:09 #3553Senior Member

Posts: 70Cassidy
Not sure what happened but to her but she won't date Asian or Hispanic anymore. I hope she didn't get rob or anything bad happened.
-
12-22-16 12:04 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 2927Well worth it
Nice body and lovely ass, bet that was a pleasure. She does date Hispanics or Asians, hmmmmm. May she would let me, the chocolate man, slide in for a little action. Thanks for sharing Pop. That is some cream.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-16 09:12 #3551Senior Member

Posts: 1154Home visits?
The answer to my original question, Would it be insane?, seems to be a resounding: Yes, it would be insane. Which is pretty much what I thought. I thought their might be exceptions, e. G. With a particularly stable-seeming, highly professional provider, but clearly there's just too much at stake and too much that can go wrong. Thanks for your input, everybody.
-
12-22-16 07:32 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 2120Cassidy
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-back/17725943
She's sort of GFE. But aren't they all? The devil is in the details.
Cassidy initially said no kissing. Normally, I'd move on. But something told me to offer to pay more for that. Usually, that's a bad idea. The kissing you pay extra for is generally half-assed and reluctant.
Thankfully, though, it was only $40 more. At the time her ad said $180 for an hour. She's since bumped that to $200. But when I talked with her, she said, $220 for what I'd asked for. I thought, why not?
And then, when we met and started kissing, it was not reluctant at all. Very open, very fluid, very wonderful. We kissed a lot. As the saying goes, YMMV. The approach that worked with Cassidy may not work that well with other providers. In fact, I know it doesn't. But that's ok. It works to get many of them to hang up the phone on me. Which is the clearest signal I could get that they're probably not what I'm looking for.
Be clear and open and respectful stating what you want. Treat it like a negotiation with a human being who was needs and desires and boundaries that are somewhat fluid potentially.
Anyway, on to the review.
She was very fresh and clean for DATY. She loved it. She's not super vocal. But she's very cute, very nice body.
With Cassidy everything is covered.
Still, easily top 5 for me. Definite repeat.
-
12-22-16 03:40 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 2927Better listen
Don't be so cheap, pay the money for a room, get the pussy and move on period. Bringing them to your house is foolish. I know dudes who even bring them to their house when their wife or girl is out of town or at work. Play it safe dude and you may one day join the 25 year pussy chasing club.
Originally Posted by ThoughtIdJoin
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-16 19:40 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 61Never again
I had that happen. Had her come twice to my house. Then last Christmas eve knock knock. Kids at my house. Argh. Talked outside she needed $ to get her phone working. Gave it to her and end of story. Never ever never never will have a provider over. They get needy and. Well you know.
Originally Posted by Mkejoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-16 07:32 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 288When you have a provider knocking on your door at some random time looking for money or a place to stay because her parent, pimp, or boyfriend kicked her out you'll wish you spent 60 bucks on a hotel room. When your house is robbed because she saw your nice stuff and needed money for druga or told her handler about what you have, you'll feel the same way.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Most girls will be fine but why risk it at all. Maybe if you have someone you have been seeing for a while and really trust you could consider it but never ever for someone you are seeing for the first time. There are only two providers I have seen that I would remotely even consider having at my house, and each of them I've seen numerous times.
-
12-21-16 00:02 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 2120In general, most things are negotiable. Failure to negotiate should be viewed as an opportunity to learn.
Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-16 00:01 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 2120This is excellent advice.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-16 23:27 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 2120Cassidy
When I saw this ad, the pics looked familiar:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ck-23/17725943
I think I'd been in touch with her in the Fall, but we never connected. I saw her recently and it was just what the doctor ordered. The pics are real and recent. Her body is perfect for me. Tiny little thing, not an ounce of fat, but not skinny. Naturally athletic, fit body. PM me for details.
-
12-20-16 17:39 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 25She doesn't kiss though? No go for me.
Originally Posted by TaylorSwift
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-16 13:57 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 213Thicky
Here's my review from awhile ago.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...253&viewfull=1#post2831253.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-16 11:43 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 66Asian Coco
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ndent/17034436
Took the plunge and tried out an Asian girl recently. Pics in the ad are fairly legit. Not sure if they are actually her but they are a good representation of what you'll actually see. The girl I saw looked a little older, but she was perfect. Amazing body.
Took the hh for $. 5 Started out with a fantastic body to body massage, followed by a CBJ that was decent. It's when she got up and in her cute broken English said "you fuck me now" that I knew I made a good choice. I'd see her again!


















