Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 6045
-
12-20-16 11:35 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 1323In addition to what has already been mentioned; getting a hotel room offers many other advantages, even over an incall. The monger has control of the situation. No worries about a sting operation, "boyfriend" in the bathroom, fake pics, bait and switch, etc. And a shower to clean up afterwards. A guy could even take a girl to dinner and bring her back for a second round if both were up for it.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
I'm a cheap SOB and hate spending the $$ but I have found it well worthwhile. And it brings a little smile to my face every time I use my AARP card to get a discount on a hook-up with a young hottie.
A few tips for the in-experienced: you may be anxious but, rest assured, the low-end hotels are quite used to monger/hooker clients. You will probably have to show ID. As long as you don't have outstanding warrants (the cops do check hotel registers occasionally) you will be OK. Make sure your car is currently licensed and legal. Cops do cruise hotel parking lots. If you only have a rear plate; back into a parking space. Pay cash and tear up the receipt before leaving. And hope you don't get a screamer, LOL. Had a girl get vocal once. We were just leaving as the hotel security guy was coming up the stairs.
-
12-20-16 10:02 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 332As others have said, get a motel.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-16 07:14 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 70Cassidy
My favorite girl is finally back. She give the best BJ and almost as good as Shae. Well I will be busy visiting her this weekend.
-
12-19-16 23:21 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 2120In general, you want to create as much separation as possible between this life and your real life. Inviting a provider to your house is a classic mistake. You want her to know where you live? It's pretty easy from that to figure out who you are etc. In contrast, hotel is $40. Easily worth it.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 22:39 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 124As usual Popeye you speak for all of us. #tiredofher.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 21:26 #3535Banned Member

Posts: 53Short term stay on west side
Found a good one, but she is only in town until end of week. Pics on ad are fake, but she is really cute and has big titties. She is probably mid 20's. 30 min 1 pop. 1 hour 2 pops. So wish I would have done hour. I did not last.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/12477874
-
12-19-16 20:47 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 25Agree 100%. If you can't spring $40 to $60 for a motel room you should rethink this hobby.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 20:36 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 1323Way too many things that can go wrong. Do you really want her knowing where you live? Possibly telling her friends? Don't take the risk.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 20:25 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 206Does anyone know anything about her is she worth a visit? Only reason I ask is because when you type thick in she pops up 80% of the time.
Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 13:11 #3531Senior Member

Posts: 2814Bella
You might want to check for reviews of Bella in the Milwaukee forum. I believe you will see a review or two there.
Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 11:17 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 25Pics are awesome indeed. I think she was just visiting for a day or two. She quoted 250 h for incall on the east side. Only rules no anal and everything covered. Wasnt willing to take a chance on that kind of money though, so passed.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 08:41 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 1154Home visits?
Would it be insane to invite a provider who only does outcall to my home? Do any of you do that? I would only consider it at all with somebody who has a good track record and seems solid, not a druggy, etc. There's one in particular I want to see, and she's well reviewed and been around for a while, but only does outcall. I really don't want to spring for a motel room. What's the consensus on this?
-
12-19-16 08:19 #3528Banned Member

Posts: 121Thick blonde
I counted 11 posts in just 4 hrs. This morning!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 23:30 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 2120Have you seen Sam?
Originally Posted by DowntownMad
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iever/17621303
-
12-18-16 21:46 #3526

Posts: 666Willow
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...illow/17705862
Hope you Mad Town guys get a chance to visit Willow while she is visiting your fair city! She is a sweetheart. OFG out.

















