Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14599
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to get enough of fucking this young chicks sweet tight pussy! Lexi is fucking Gorgeous and is always one of the best dreams in Orlando. Excellent reasonable prices and excellent attitude. BBBJ and CFS. I'm trying to see if she will do anal for me.

    PM for contact info Senior Members.

    C5.
    Can you pm her number.

  2. #14598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 on Paradise Trail

    I truly want to Sincerely thank the beautiful young harlots of the world famous Paradise Trail. 2016 has been an amazing year for C5 on the trail. I've met so many beautiful model like harlots that I sincerely consider myself one lucky monger. I've experienced many many excellent blowjobs this past year, so much that I lost count long time ago. I've fucked some of the best pussy in Orlando this past year. Again, I repeat, Paradise Trail has been very very good to me.

    We've all shared the good times and the bad times with these beautiful chicks. Sure I've had many disagreements with many chicks on the trail but in hindsight, the good far outweighs the bad! Lots of people don't like me and I actually prefer it that way, but they do respect me. I've been told many many times by these chicks that even though they don't approve of how I handle certain things, they always know where they stand with C5. I love the hobby and all the excitement that it brings.

    Mongers and working girls are very similar. We're all living on the edge constantly. Most of our family and friends would not approve of this lifestyle. I gave up family and friends long ago. My lifestyle is with beautiful young harlots. Shout out to all the girls we have lost this year. They are all missed deeply. Cleaning out my cars I find thongs, hair brushes, make up, lipstick tubes, compact mirrors, earrings, perfumes, jewelry, bras, and the list goes on and on. This is the life of a street walker monger.

    Looking forward to 2017 on Paradise Trail.

    C5.

  3. #14597
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    End of 2016 is near and this chick was on of the finest of 2016.

    C5.
    The corner stones of memory palace. Mines was brittany. Sweetest pie maker ever. So much so gave me the worse throat infection ever (made me loose 15 lbs). I will drop a pix; sweet little italian-american princess. "Love your brittany; and please forgive me holy father as I shagged a harlot in your domain / parking lot" . I was freaking out for sin I committed but Brit laughed it off. Guess we'll find out in hell with the trident push back into firey flames. Lawll.

  4. #14596

    Bad experience

    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to update ya'll on a bad experience today. After 2 hours up and down the trail it was fairly slow. Didn't see anything on the first pass starting from Sams all the way up to Americana. Pulled in behind the 7-11 in the Old quad and accidently spotted a strung out young SW hanging out in the hotel parking lot Baymont as I passed through. Went back to the Wawa across from the Mcdonalds under construction and waited there for 15 minutes for a hot SW to come back out of the bathroom. After 15 minutes of waiting she came out completely changed and fresh and asked me for a light. But strangely just continued on and got into a car with another girl and maybe her handler driving. Bored and headed home at this point drove back south under turnpike and spotted a sexy BSW behind the Burger King. Made my move and she asked for a ride to Wendys. She was curvy sexy about 5'7" 160 pounds, long braids, very dark skin and tattoos on her lower back. Went by the name Daysha or something similar and visiting 2 weeks from Miami. Started off very nice but turned quickly and was pure business. Quoted 50 for BJ and went for 30. At the spot, no touching, no showing of nothing, all covered and completely turned off. After about a minute I gave up and took her back. Attitude was terrible and when I asked so that's the way its going to be she responds, trust me this is my nice side and you get what you pay for. I wanted 50 so this is all you get for 30. So try to stay away from her unless you enjoy the hard core hustlers and bad attitude. She's staying at the Suburban Lodge and gave me the room number if I wanted to return for a better service when I was ready to pay. Ya sure. Good luck guys.

  5. #14595

    Good Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Bro I would like to know your top five chicks on Paradise Trail of 2016.

    It's been a wild roller coaster ride on the Trail this year. Many beautiful ladies have come and gone. I'm putting together a special post to recognize the best of the best for 2016.

    C5.
    Ok Bro good stuff! What are we talkin? Are we talkin Old Quad and New Quads of Paradise Trail? LOL.

    TH.

  6. #14594

    Good Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to get enough of fucking this young chicks sweet tight pussy! Lexi is fucking Gorgeous and is always one of the best dreams in Orlando. Excellent reasonable prices and excellent attitude. BBBJ and CFS. I'm trying to see if she will do anal for me.

    PM for contact info Senior Members.

    C5.
    Bro great photos! And that landing strip pussy, fuckin good stuff!

    TH.

  7. #14593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    TrailHunter

    Bro I would like to know your top five chicks on Paradise Trail of 2016.

    It's been a wild roller coaster ride on the Trail this year. Many beautiful ladies have come and gone. I'm putting together a special post to recognize the best of the best for 2016.

    C5.

  8. #14592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jade on Paradise Trail

    End of 2016 is near and this chick was on of the finest of 2016.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0503.jpg‎  

  9. #14591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    KittyKat aka Emily

    One of the Legends of Paradise Trail.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0508.jpg‎  

  10. #14590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Sexy Lexi

    I can't seem to get enough of fucking this young chicks sweet tight pussy! Lexi is fucking Gorgeous and is always one of the best dreams in Orlando. Excellent reasonable prices and excellent attitude. BBBJ and CFS. I'm trying to see if she will do anal for me.

    PM for contact info Senior Members.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0501.PNG‎   IMG_0500.jpg‎   IMG_0499.jpg‎  

  11. #14589
    Quote Originally Posted by WFresh182  [View Original Post]
    Great thin little spinner.
    Have you seen her? Saw her 2 days in a row and now nothing, lost her digits. She's atf 4 me.

  12. #14588
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Fucked this sexy white chick again today in my car. Very good price but unfortunately her pussy her not as tight as it was the last time I fucked her. You animals must be pounding that white pussy good!

    PM for digits.

    C5.
    God damn I got to visit her.

  13. #14587
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep95  [View Original Post]
    Offered BBFS, no TY. About 5'1".
    Great thin little spinner.

  14. #14586

    No luck or inexperience

    Where do you find them, I drive up and down the trail and don't spot anything, what signs sould I look for? Where is a good place to start? I'm from Miami and it was never this tough.

  15. #14585

    Jacqueline

    Saw this WSW by Waffle House south of 528. Laid back, very cool, 40 coins and got a BBJCIMSW. No digits as she said she had no phone as of yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape