Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14585

    Jacqueline

    Saw this WSW by Waffle House south of 528. Laid back, very cool, 40 coins and got a BBJCIMSW. No digits as she said she had no phone as of yet.

  2. #14584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lindsay on Paradise Trail

    Has anyone seen this chick lately? Young WSW normally posted up at speedway south of the 528.

    C5.

  3. #14583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Rm

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    You'd take her to dinner and make her pay you cheap bastard! LMFAO.
    Hey man I just want to tell you that your posts and reviews and photo's here on the Orlando Street Walker Thread are much appreciated! I know you are a Tampa monger but you find time to drive here to Paradise Trail and enjoy our sexy ladies here.

    Much appreciated.

    C5.

  4. #14582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lmfao!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    You'd take her to dinner and make her pay you cheap bastard! LMFAO.
    You got me there RM!! LOL! I have no comeback for that one brother!!

    C5.

  5. #14581
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Maria is the best! One of the few and I mean few chicks I would love to take out to dinner. LOL.

    C5.
    You'd take her to dinner and make her pay you cheap bastard! LMFAO.

  6. #14580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Maria on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest12  [View Original Post]
    I absolutely love that girl! I have known her 3 or 4 years. She is a doll.
    Agreed. Maria is the best! One of the few and I mean few chicks I would love to take out to dinner. LOL.

    C5.

  7. #14579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Passion on Paradise Trail

    Fucked this sexy white chick again today in my car. Very good price but unfortunately her pussy her not as tight as it was the last time I fucked her. You animals must be pounding that white pussy good!

    PM for digits.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0494.jpg‎   IMG_0495.jpg‎  

  8. #14578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kevon on Paradise Trail

    If any of you brothers have experienced the deep throat mouth of Kevon then you will know she truly is the bottlemless throat! Scooped this cute up again yesterday in the old quadrant. Kevon swallowed my entire dick in her mouth and sucked it for nearly a half hour with no complaints. Busted a big nut down her throat. Highly recommended.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0496.jpg‎  

  9. #14577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail Legend Lists

    Paradise Trail Legend Lists coming soon! Including those beauties that will do BBFS and will do anal.

    Stay tuned.

    C5.

  10. #14576

    My ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Finally met my long time friend early this morning in the old quadrant wawa. Gave Maria a big hug and a kiss and Maria looks great! She's gained a few pounds and looks delicious! Maria gave me one of her mind blowing slow love making blow jobs last night and swallowed every last drop as always! I really need to fuck Maria! Her body is on point! Nice big tits as well! Maria is one of the best out there on Paradise Trail.

    PM for digits! Maria does indeed have a phone! It's the same number boys! Let's give Maria some business!

    C5.
    I absolutely love that girl! I have known her 3 or 4 years. She is a doll.

  11. #14575

    Good Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    The Beautiful Miss Dee!

    C5.
    Bro when I hookup with BIG fuckin tits like Miss Dee's I can't resist fuckin them and nuttin on them!! LOL.

    TH.

  12. #14574

    Sexy

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this sexy chick?

    C5.
    More pics and details please? Does she do BB anal?

    Thank you.

  13. #14573

    Observation

    Yo lately I been seeing alot of sting operations on obt is like when I think I got the right person I spot a suspecious vehicle. Leos are out. It wasnt this crazy before what the hell happened?

  14. #14572
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #14571

    Not preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Ok who knocked up Liz? Bro C5 was it you? LMAO. LOL.y

    TH.
    Liz is definitely not pregnant, I just talked to her and she wants me to shut down that rumor. This is a prime example why I don't believe rumors anymore especially from the trail, because either they twist stories around or some straight up tell lies because they are jealous of another girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape