The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Pics helped confirmed something.

    Not bad, the dream I had last Saturday I believe was named Nicole as well. But definitely not same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Nicole will always be a Paradise Trail Legend!

    C5.

  2. #14284

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep95  [View Original Post]
    Offered BBFS, no TY. About 5'1".
    Does Britt got digits.

  3. #14283
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    Very nice dream you so lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Nicole will always be a Paradise Trail Legend!

    C5.
    Remember when she first came out years ago. Good times.

  4. #14282
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    Very nice dream you so lucky.
    Hola. Ya she is fun.

  5. #14281

    Brittany

    Offered BBFS, no TY. About 5'1".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brittany (4).jpg‎   brittany (3).jpg‎   brittany (2).jpg‎   brittany (1).jpg‎  

  6. #14280

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Had a spectacular dream with the number one chick on Paradise Trail last night! BBBJ and Bbfscip! I came so hard inside this young pussy last night. Emily is the best of the best! Pm for digits!

    Good times on Paradise Trail!

    C5.
    Very nice dream you so lucky.

  7. #14279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    She's probably 5'2" with short dark hair and a killer ass. I'm going to try to catch her again tonight and if I do I'll get some pics.
    Thank you brother.

  8. #14278
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Can we get a complete description of this chick bro?

    C5.
    She's probably 5'2" with short dark hair and a killer ass. I'm going to try to catch her again tonight and if I do I'll get some pics.

  9. #14277
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Had a spectacular dream with the number one chick on Paradise Trail last night! BBBJ and Bbfscip! I came so hard inside this young pussy last night. Emily is the best of the best! Pm for digits!

    Good times on Paradise Trail!

    C5.
    What are her rates for bbfscip?

  10. #14276

    New girl Star

    I try not to pick up new girls anymore, because I like to know that I get a good experience every time for my money. After only seeing a few girls walking including Bella Saint Ashley who is permanently on my not to pick up list, you guys are right about her. I found star in the old quad. First I ask her name then I look up her reviews and saw she had a good reveiw so took a chance with her. I'm very pleased with her, she gives great bjs while utilizing her tongue and I did FS in Mish. She has great response to me and I like her sexy moaning sounds and when I erupted she kept moving her hips in a circle. She made me feel like she enjoyed it and I would definitely like to see her again.

  11. #14275

    Niice'

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Had a spectacular dream with the number one chick on Paradise Trail last night! BBBJ and Bbfscip! I came so hard inside this young pussy last night. Emily is the best of the best! Pm for digits!

    Good times on Paradise Trail!

    C5.
    Niice ' dude your a Savage.

  12. #14274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by BushHog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting photos Chris. You get the job none. Further, I like your view on donations. Keep the prices down. When I view your postings. I always know where to find the good stuff. Bush Hog.
    Thank you bro. We must keep these prices down! They need us a hell of a lot more than we need them!

    C5.

  13. #14273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Holy fucking tits!! No digits?
    Unfortunately no phone. However I know her new motel she's staying at and I have the room number. She's out early before sun comes up at the bus stop in front of the Walmart in the new quadrant.

    C5.

  14. #14272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Heritage Nicole of Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    Fuck yes she's back LOL heritage nicole that pussy makes me nut quick as fuck.
    Nicole will always be a Paradise Trail Legend!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0323.JPG‎   IMG_0322.JPG‎   IMG_0321.jpg‎  

  15. #14271
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Cruising Paradise Trail around 7 am and spot a pale white ghost near the Walmart in the new quadrant at the bus stop. I quickly make a you turn to get a closer look, I got closer and pulled into the bank parking lot and motioned her over. Chick is a pale white BBW which I fucking love! Says her name is holly and of course she's sick. I notice immediately through her sweater that she has some big fucking tits! They are huge! I grab them and I knew I needed this chick on a bed. Came to an agreement of 20 bucks and some candy and we were off to one of the nearby trap house that I know. I go to these trap houses because I know there's always a room available and I don't have to pay to use room because I know all the people in there. Holly is a cool chick, we get on bed and she drops to her knees for BBBJ and then I fucked her k9 and of course I had to save the best part of the dream for last, which was to slide my dick in between those huge fucking tits! They felt awesome and my nut busted all in between them.

    Holly is cool people and I will absolutely be seeing this chick again!

    Enjoy!

    C5.
    Holy fucking tits!! No digits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape