Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3525

    Need some West Side girls

    Seems like they are all on east side, which isn't real convenient for me. I have yet to find a repeat worthy girl on west side. Any suggestions?

    Been tempted by Bailey, but haven't attempted yet.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-toys/13865632

    Soccer Mom based on your comments is in the No column.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-mom/10885957

  2. #3524
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Or are we all fucking the same three chicks? Jesus, it's cold as fuck.
    Or we're all at least trying to fuck the same ones because they are the ones who are worth the fuck!

  3. #3523
    I did a photo search Friday and the photos belong to a gal in San Diego I think, does some kind of promo work or something like that.

    This ad keeps popping up and damn I was interested, but I thought TGTBT as well.

    DAMN!

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    There are different categories of fake / scam ads:

    Asian

    You're probably going to see someone, she's probably going to be Asian, but she's almost certainly not going to be the girl in the pics. Maybe she'll be young, but unlikely. Maybe she'll be hot, even more unlikely. And maybe it'll be full on GFE. Extremely unlikely.

    The hottest black girl you've ever seen

    I'm sure you'll meet someone. I guarantee you she won't look like this:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/16663588

    Who falls for this shit?

  4. #3522

    BP ideas

    If you're like me, you constantly check BP to see what's new and who's available.

    You have to wade through tons of noise that it would be relatively easy to filter out. Imagine being able to flag an ad as, "Don't show me this again. ".

    You'd never have to see any ad that has the same pics or the same text. Sick of the fake asian ads? Click ignore on them one by one and eventually you wouldn't see any of them as they seem to recycle the same pics over and over again. Sick of the obviously fake hottest-black-girl-you'll-never-see ads? There aren't that many unique pictures that seem to be used over and over again. Gradually, all that bullshit would disappear. How about the fake blonde hotties that wouldn't recognize Wisconsin from their poolside perches in LA? Yup, they'd disappear too. Sick of Gabby? Gone.

    You'd then just be able to see your favorites and the actual new ones (which might still have a share of bullshit), but it would be a lot easier than wading through the sewage of raw BP ads.

  5. #3521

    So annoying

    So just try searching for "blonde" on BP. 90% of the results are the blonde thicky. There's unfortunately nothing we can do to keep her from polluting our space with her obnoxious ads.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...de&layout=date

  6. #3520

    Bella

    This looks too good to be true:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ls-20/17700217

    Anybody make contact?

  7. #3519

    Fake

    There are different categories of fake / scam ads:

    Asian

    You're probably going to see someone, she's probably going to be Asian, but she's almost certainly not going to be the girl in the pics. Maybe she'll be young, but unlikely. Maybe she'll be hot, even more unlikely. And maybe it'll be full on GFE. Extremely unlikely.

    The hottest black girl you've ever seen

    I'm sure you'll meet someone. I guarantee you she won't look like this:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/16663588

    Who falls for this shit?

  8. #3518

    Good Time after close call

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...728&viewfull=1#post3189728.

    As I posted I tried to see one last night and LE showed up so I went my home but they did continue to talk and try and make things work but I went to sleep. Woke up and saw Popeyes's post and went for it again this morning. 2 girl, 2 $. HH. Wasn't an awful time I liked the one without picture more then the one with picture. Lots of talking very absent minded but overall would repeat with one of them. PM any questions.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lable/17692208

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d-day/17686384

  9. #3517
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Did Thia do the old, "My usual rate is $300 per hour?" It never gets old. I guess she went to business school, because that's how you anchor. What did you get her down to? The best time I ever had with her was the first time. I saw her for 2 hours for $400. Screwed her every which way for as long as I could. We both got sweaty. She actually seemed to enjoy it. Every other time was a disappointing encounter with a wall of indifference. So I feel extreme delight every time I successfully don't see her, which I've managed for a long time now.

    Yeah, I find Native Shae very difficult to get a hold of.
    Yeah she started the same way, ended up with. 8 for a hhr. She was somewhat quiet but she did indeed have fun, at least had a better reaction than some other reviews I've seen, so that was a plus.

  10. #3516
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 11

    I know the Asian girl's name. She is coco

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Nice reviews. Thanks.
    Her name is coco.

  11. #3515
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodStuff  [View Original Post]
    I saw Thia recently to change it up a bit (was actually my first time seeing her). Had a nice time, nothing mind blowing but not bad considering the options around here. Donation wasn't bad at all, she started a bit high but went down in the end.

    I've been trying to work out a time to see native Shae but communication has been intermittent, hopefully soon though.
    Did Thia do the old, "My usual rate is $300 per hour?" It never gets old. I guess she went to business school, because that's how you anchor. What did you get her down to? The best time I ever had with her was the first time. I saw her for 2 hours for $400. Screwed her every which way for as long as I could. We both got sweaty. She actually seemed to enjoy it. Every other time was a disappointing encounter with a wall of indifference. So I feel extreme delight every time I successfully don't see her, which I've managed for a long time now.

    Yeah, I find Native Shae very difficult to get a hold of.

  12. #3514

    Mia

    Mia's been reviewed on the other site. She used to be girlfriends with Shae. I've seen Mia once. It was a good time. Nothing spectacular. I personally think she's overpriced. She's nowhere near as hot as the pics. She's nice. I'm on the fence about her. She's one of those, "I don't do X on the first date. " (In my case, kiss.) I prefer not to see girls that have that approach--especially if they enforce it on me. So I'll see them as an experiment, if nothing else. But when they hold fast, I really, really, really try hard not to repeat. So far, I've been successful at not repeating with Mia.

    I think my approach is a little weird. Like why not reward loyalty? I guess I feel like why not encourage it?

  13. #3513

  14. #3512
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Or are we all fucking the same three chicks? Jesus, it's cold as fuck.
    I saw Thia recently to change it up a bit (was actually my first time seeing her). Had a nice time, nothing mind blowing but not bad considering the options around here. Donation wasn't bad at all, she started a bit high but went down in the end.

    I've been trying to work out a time to see native Shae but communication has been intermittent, hopefully soon though.

  15. #3511

    Is it just me.

    Or are we all fucking the same three chicks? Jesus, it's cold as fuck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape