Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3540
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    In general, you want to create as much separation as possible between this life and your real life. Inviting a provider to your house is a classic mistake. You want her to know where you live? It's pretty easy from that to figure out who you are etc. In contrast, hotel is $40. Easily worth it.
    In addition to what has already been mentioned; getting a hotel room offers many other advantages, even over an incall. The monger has control of the situation. No worries about a sting operation, "boyfriend" in the bathroom, fake pics, bait and switch, etc. And a shower to clean up afterwards. A guy could even take a girl to dinner and bring her back for a second round if both were up for it.

    I'm a cheap SOB and hate spending the $$ but I have found it well worthwhile. And it brings a little smile to my face every time I use my AARP card to get a discount on a hook-up with a young hottie.

    A few tips for the in-experienced: you may be anxious but, rest assured, the low-end hotels are quite used to monger/hooker clients. You will probably have to show ID. As long as you don't have outstanding warrants (the cops do check hotel registers occasionally) you will be OK. Make sure your car is currently licensed and legal. Cops do cruise hotel parking lots. If you only have a rear plate; back into a parking space. Pay cash and tear up the receipt before leaving. And hope you don't get a screamer, LOL. Had a girl get vocal once. We were just leaving as the hotel security guy was coming up the stairs.

  2. #3539
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Would it be insane to invite a provider who only does outcall to my home? Do any of you do that? I would only consider it at all with somebody who has a good track record and seems solid, not a druggy, etc. There's one in particular I want to see, and she's well reviewed and been around for a while, but only does outcall. I really don't want to spring for a motel room. What's the consensus on this?
    As others have said, get a motel.

  3. #3538

    Cassidy

    My favorite girl is finally back. She give the best BJ and almost as good as Shae. Well I will be busy visiting her this weekend.

  4. #3537
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Would it be insane to invite a provider who only does outcall to my home? Do any of you do that? I would only consider it at all with somebody who has a good track record and seems solid, not a druggy, etc. There's one in particular I want to see, and she's well reviewed and been around for a while, but only does outcall. I really don't want to spring for a motel room. What's the consensus on this?
    In general, you want to create as much separation as possible between this life and your real life. Inviting a provider to your house is a classic mistake. You want her to know where you live? It's pretty easy from that to figure out who you are etc. In contrast, hotel is $40. Easily worth it.

  5. #3536
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    So just try searching for "blonde" on BP. 90% of the results are the blonde thicky. There's unfortunately nothing we can do to keep her from polluting our space with her obnoxious ads.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...de&layout=date
    As usual Popeye you speak for all of us. #tiredofher.

  6. #3535

    Short term stay on west side

    Found a good one, but she is only in town until end of week. Pics on ad are fake, but she is really cute and has big titties. She is probably mid 20's. 30 min 1 pop. 1 hour 2 pops. So wish I would have done hour. I did not last.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/12477874

  7. #3534
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Way too many things that can go wrong. Do you really want her knowing where you live? Possibly telling her friends? Don't take the risk.
    Agree 100%. If you can't spring $40 to $60 for a motel room you should rethink this hobby.

  8. #3533
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Would it be insane to invite a provider who only does outcall to my home? Do any of you do that? I would only consider it at all with somebody who has a good track record and seems solid, not a druggy, etc. There's one in particular I want to see, and she's well reviewed and been around for a while, but only does outcall. I really don't want to spring for a motel room. What's the consensus on this?
    Way too many things that can go wrong. Do you really want her knowing where you live? Possibly telling her friends? Don't take the risk.

  9. #3532
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains  [View Original Post]
    I counted 11 posts in just 4 hrs. This morning!
    Does anyone know anything about her is she worth a visit? Only reason I ask is because when you type thick in she pops up 80% of the time.

  10. #3531

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown  [View Original Post]
    Pics are awesome indeed. I think she was just visiting for a day or two. She quoted 250 h for incall on the east side. Only rules no anal and everything covered. Wasnt willing to take a chance on that kind of money though, so passed.
    You might want to check for reviews of Bella in the Milwaukee forum. I believe you will see a review or two there.

  11. #3530
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    This looks too good to be true:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ls-20/17700217

    Anybody make contact?
    Pics are awesome indeed. I think she was just visiting for a day or two. She quoted 250 h for incall on the east side. Only rules no anal and everything covered. Wasnt willing to take a chance on that kind of money though, so passed.

  12. #3529

    Home visits?

    Would it be insane to invite a provider who only does outcall to my home? Do any of you do that? I would only consider it at all with somebody who has a good track record and seems solid, not a druggy, etc. There's one in particular I want to see, and she's well reviewed and been around for a while, but only does outcall. I really don't want to spring for a motel room. What's the consensus on this?

  13. #3528

    Thick blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    So just try searching for "blonde" on BP. 90% of the results are the blonde thicky. There's unfortunately nothing we can do to keep her from polluting our space with her obnoxious ads.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...de&layout=date
    I counted 11 posts in just 4 hrs. This morning!

  14. #3527
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMad  [View Original Post]
    Seems like they are all on east side, which isn't real convenient for me. I have yet to find a repeat worthy girl on west side. Any suggestions?

    Been tempted by Bailey, but haven't attempted yet.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-toys/13865632

    Soccer Mom based on your comments is in the No column.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-mom/10885957
    Have you seen Sam?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iever/17621303

  15. #3526

    Willow

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...illow/17705862

    Hope you Mad Town guys get a chance to visit Willow while she is visiting your fair city! She is a sweetheart. OFG out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails frostywillow.jpg‎   frostywillow1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape