Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 363 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4633

    Deena is on Backpage

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I was hanging out with Angela (cj's ange) we chilled many of times in the past. She knew I was looking for deena and she said she would set it up. I got into town she said she doesn't know where deena was so I hit her back up later. Still no Deena so she asked me several times so said f it picked her up. What a bad experience she was dope sick crying saying she feels sick didn't finish kept complaining finally I just said f it and called it a loss dropped her off. She was curled up in a ball once my car I wanted to get her out before she got sick or went crazy. As I left I said never again and I will be sure to tell everyone what went down. Bad news what a shame I will never stop for her again and if any of you do if she is dope sick don't stop for her I gave you all the warning I am out 2 jacks and a case of blue balls now.
    Just so you know, as of today, I saw this and she confirmed that she is on backpage.

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...-w-me/31766791

  2. #4632
    Quote Originally Posted by RubixCube16  [View Original Post]
    If your in the game, then you must know if you want to have a good time, get them off of E, get them feeling good and they will return the favor, if you give a dopesick girl money, all she is thinking about is getting well.

    If you get her well first one Jackson will cure her blues and then the second Jackson will cure yours.
    Hey newbie you missed the point I was a regular of hers she did me dirty period so she won't get a nickel from me again by all means give her your money.

  3. #4631

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I was hanging out with Angela (cj's ange) we chilled many of times in the past. She knew I was looking for deena and she said she would set it up. I got into town she said she doesn't know where deena was so I hit her back up later. Still no Deena so she asked me several times so said f it picked her up. What a bad experience she was dope sick crying saying she feels sick didn't finish kept complaining finally I just said f it and called it a loss dropped her off. She was curled up in a ball once my car I wanted to get her out before she got sick or went crazy. As I left I said never again and I will be sure to tell everyone what went down. Bad news what a shame I will never stop for her again and if any of you do if she is dope sick don't stop for her I gave you all the warning I am out 2 jacks and a case of blue balls now.
    If your in the game, then you must know if you want to have a good time, get them off of E, get them feeling good and they will return the favor, if you give a dopesick girl money, all she is thinking about is getting well.

    If you get her well first one Jackson will cure her blues and then the second Jackson will cure yours.

  4. #4630

    Rip off report

    I was hanging out with Angela (cj's ange) we chilled many of times in the past. She knew I was looking for deena and she said she would set it up. I got into town she said she doesn't know where deena was so I hit her back up later. Still no Deena so she asked me several times so said f it picked her up. What a bad experience she was dope sick crying saying she feels sick didn't finish kept complaining finally I just said f it and called it a loss dropped her off. She was curled up in a ball once my car I wanted to get her out before she got sick or went crazy. As I left I said never again and I will be sure to tell everyone what went down. Bad news what a shame I will never stop for her again and if any of you do if she is dope sick don't stop for her I gave you all the warning I am out 2 jacks and a case of blue balls now.

  5. #4629
    Quote Originally Posted by WinSpy01  [View Original Post]
    Can you or someone please help me? What does UTR and OTR mean? I have yet to figure out those abbreviations.
    UTR = Is a lady providing under the radar, meaning she doesn't advertise. Might have a one to a few guys she sees.

    OTR = Over the radar = Advertising escort.

  6. #4628
    Quote Originally Posted by Lall123  [View Original Post]
    I have a couple great utrs but would love to get some new variety in the rotation. Only interested in slim, hot girls in their 20's. That's what mine are. Please pm me to discuss.
    Can you or someone please help me? What does UTR and OTR mean? I have yet to figure out those abbreviations.

  7. #4627

    T and Miya

    Was out early today first ran into T wearing blk yoga pants and light brown high heel boots long dark brown hair WSW this girl head game is seriuos and her box is tight just the way I like thin but sexy and always clean and nice to talk too. About half hour later ran into Miya had my fill but tight yoga always gets me going live a sexy ass, Mic skills OK but she was tight too so that made up for the OK Mic work hit it from the back nice soft ass will be seeing her again oh yeah she is about 5'2 long dark brown hair WSW wearing a pink top sometimes where's glasses you can find her on Broadway by the liquor store. Today was a good day.

  8. #4626

    Utr xchange

    I have a couple great utrs but would love to get some new variety in the rotation. Only interested in slim, hot girls in their 20's. That's what mine are. Please pm me to discuss.

  9. #4625

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSweeney  [View Original Post]
    KStreetWatcher, Is this the Sharon your talking about?
    OK her name was Amanda. She is the one who went down hill fast and has now cropped her hair I guess for a low maintenance hairdo. I think her last name was Huginkiss LOL.

    KSW out.

  10. #4624

    Kia and Angie – Take your pick.

    Both Angie and Kia are Gems when it comes to service. Angie will certainly make the Dick Suckers Hall of Fame. And! Kia is will certainly get a Gold Medal, in the BBBJ competition at the Streetwalker Olympics.

    IMHO, Kia is the better choice for the All Around Provider Award. She is very friendly and GFE oriented. She does it all and does it all well. FS is covered. Angie is limited to a BBBJ and CFS, no pretense, straight no frills. I understand that BBBJ and CFS is the standard. I like to have a little fun, some jokes, maybe a little teasing, hugging and fantasy action. I am just not into wham, bam, bust a nut and think you mam.

    If you are after a really, really good BBBJ – Angie is the girl you want. If you are into long dates with a little imagination – Kia is your best bet.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kia & Angie 002.jpg‎   Kia & Angie 91.jpg‎   Kia & Angie 95.jpg‎   Kia & Angie 11.jpg‎   Kia & Angie 05.jpg‎  

    Kia & Angie 001.jpg‎   Kia & Angie 14.jpg‎   Kia & Angie 003.jpg‎   Kia & Angie 08.jpg‎   Kia & Angie 07.jpg‎  


  11. #4623

    Angie and Kia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    Kia still looking good. I am glad she got her weight back. She is still the best looking SW on Broadway I have had and seen in years.
    I was a little disappointed with this photo shoot. These are two girls that I've photographed, oh some many times. I just couldn't get my created juices flowing. Kia's weight has fluctuated up and down. My last threesome with Kia and Tiffany found Kia's weight just right. This time around, she was just a little light. Her ass was still plump and the tits were still perky. There just was as much to grab on. IMHO, she still has one of the best bodies on Broadway.

    Quote Originally Posted by LFrancis24  [View Original Post]
    Currently doing a double with angie and my girl. Pics and maybe a vid to do.
    On the other hand, Angie was actually looking pretty good. When Angie puts on a lot of weigh she loses some of her sex appeal. Right now she is at about what boxers call, "Her fighting weight. " One or more pounds wouldn't hurt. Angie has healed and didn't seem to need as much make-up. She's a picker. I love having her long flowing hair draped over me during BBBJs.

    CookyJar.

    KiaX.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kia 002.jpg‎   Angie 001.jpg‎   Angie 002.jpg‎   Angie 86.jpg‎   Angie 85.jpg‎  

    Angie 003.jpg‎   Kia 71.jpg‎   Kia 72.jpg‎   Kia 78.jpg‎   Kia 74.jpg‎  


  12. #4622
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSweeney  [View Original Post]
    KStreetWatcher, Is this the Sharon your talking about?
    Ya know what her name might not be Sharon. Maybe Susan I forget now. 5'8"ish blonde that had shoulder length blonde curls, been around forever and got it all chopped off. Used to stand on corners so high it looked like she would fall any second and used to have conversations with people not even there. I never dated her even when she looked better.

    Good Hunting.

    KSW.

  13. #4621

    Sharon

    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Took the Broadway route home from work today and saw a few new girls, new to me anyway. One I actually turned around to take another look as I only saw her shoulders and head but what caught my attention was her eyes. She had those eyes that my ex called smiling eyes like Meghan Fox but this girl's were brown. She was 5' 8" give or take a couple, slender with long legs and a good sized butt, brunette long straight hair and was wearing jean shorts and a black tank top. There were two other girls that were hanging with each other both brunette one larger framed. Some blonde with pink highlights and absolutely no tits was at Chestnut. If I weren't retired I would have at least interviewed the first one. Saw a few of the main stay regulars that refuse to let go and some others that I wouldn't fuck with your dick. Sharon with her cropped hair looks like 250 K of city miles.

    Good Hunting Gents.

    KSW.
    KStreetWatcher, Is this the Sharon your talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Philly 011.jpg‎  

  14. #4620

    Recon 5:30 pm 9/13

    Took the Broadway route home from work today and saw a few new girls, new to me anyway. One I actually turned around to take another look as I only saw her shoulders and head but what caught my attention was her eyes. She had those eyes that my ex called smiling eyes like Meghan Fox but this girl's were brown. She was 5' 8" give or take a couple, slender with long legs and a good sized butt, brunette long straight hair and was wearing jean shorts and a black tank top. There were two other girls that were hanging with each other both brunette one larger framed. Some blonde with pink highlights and absolutely no tits was at Chestnut. If I weren't retired I would have at least interviewed the first one. Saw a few of the main stay regulars that refuse to let go and some others that I wouldn't fuck with your dick. Sharon with her cropped hair looks like 250 K of city miles.

    Good Hunting Gents.

    KSW.

  15. #4619

    Red Head Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider69  [View Original Post]
    Lucky you, I saw so many cops out last night. I got scared and went home. It looked like a parade of cops around midnight. I had a red head by the name of Amanda steal my wallet 2 years ago. Probably not the same one.
    This Amanda is around 27-29 with freckles. She says she was in school for nursing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape