Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 5443
-
12-05-16 00:13 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 5563She is still an ATF
I recently received a private message from an old friend, Dyan.
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
She says she is doing great, has gained some weigh and is looking forward to becoming completely clean soon.
I remember the early days with Dyan fondly. Her BBBJ and GFE dates were legendary. Her BBBJ is still the measure by which I judge all others. For me, Dyan is the standard. Girls who reach or pass her level are acceptable. Girls who cannot reach Dyan's level are a waste of time.
She did send me a few pictures and a number to share with her fans. I will only share her number with senior members. If you are not a senior member, you probably will not remember and therefore appreciate this Cougar (as she refers to herself).
Don't want to wait for me to respond, the same number is available on BackPage. Please don't complain or question me about her rates. I have nothing to do with that; I am not her pimp or bodyguard. I am just a friend passing on information about an old friend. However, I should remind you that she is proving the room.
CookyJar.
-
12-04-16 22:45 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 5563I don't F'ing get it.
WTF! Come on fellows, use a little commonsense. I can think of a dozen reasons why a girl might want to advertise that she won't date African American. Number one on the list, they are some cheap asses. Number two, they want to fuck all day, for $20. Number three, they all think they are pimps. Number four, they always think they can get over on whites in the hood. The list goes on and on.
Originally Posted by ChuckMarvel
[View Original Post]
Most of the girls who have shared their streetwalker scare stories with me have spoken of young black dudes. Even on the street, most girls avoid young Black and Hispanics dates.
Deena, to my knowledge is not prejudice. She is a rather small spinner and I am certain she has had her share of bad run-ins with her dates. I, for one, am not mad at her for trying to give her business a little edge. After all, business is business.
CookyJar.
P.S.: I have come across a few young pretty streetwalkers who are deathly afraid of African Americans. It's probably part of their up-bring, before they became addicted.
-
12-04-16 22:08 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 5563I don't F'ing get it.
What part of: YMMV or YMMV Girl don't you guys get.
Originally Posted by IKnowYouWereth
[View Original Post]
These girls have good days and bad days. Days they want to suck dick and days they don't want to suck dick. Is that so hard to understand?
I've had some really, really, really great dates with Deena, one not so good date and just one really bad non-date where she didn't show though. And, you know what? I'd date her again, today or tomorrow, if I could. Why? Because I am not going to let one bad date or a couple of bad reviews over-shadow all of the good times I've had with Deena. Certainly, I will take all information into consideration. But! In the end, what happens to my dick is my business, my choice. And! Deena has been nicer to my dick than any of you guys.
It's down to this. If you get the opportunity to fuck Deena off of BackPack or after meeting her in the street, the choice is yours. Just remember, whether it's Deena or some other girl. YMMV.
CookyJar.
-
12-04-16 21:26 #4645Senior Member

Posts: 5563I don't F'ing get it.
I don't get it. I just don't understand you guys. WTF are you talking about?
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
If you find a streetwalker on the street you give her streetwalker rates. If you call and visit a girl on BackPage, she should get her BackPage rate. What's the f'ing problem?
If you find a girl on the street and you take her in your car, to some dank, secluded locate and she blows you and you get your nuts off. Give the going rate and don't complaint, that was you choice.
If you take that same girl to a nearby motel and pay $40 bucks for the room, and she gets completely naked and you both roll round around and you have a good time, when you're done, give her the going rate and don't complaint, that was your choice.
If you call that same girl on BackPage and she saves you the time and trouble of searching and she pays for the room, and you both get naked and she fucks and sucks you, and you have a good time. Pay her, her damn money. It was you choice. What's the f'ing problem?
I don't do BackPage. I don't do streetwalkers. I am strictly a photographer, maybe that's why I am so f'ing dumb.
CookyJar.
-
12-04-16 18:05 #4644Senior Member

Posts: 2124Boom. You hit the nail on the head!
Originally Posted by IKnowYouWereth
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-16 06:04 #4643Regular Member

Posts: 13Food for thought
Not to be funny but you have exactly 3 posts and all of them seem to be building Deena up when a previous post before yours may have talked about her in maybe not such a positive light. Just an observation.
Originally Posted by StreetFreek
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-16 01:12 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 139Smfh
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-03-16 12:32 #4641Regular Member

Posts: 4Not so true
That's not so true anymore. I contacted her and I'm used to seeing her with street prices. Not that I can't afford more cause I've seen her through the ad. She didn't have my number anymore so she didn't know it was me, wanted to see how it would play out. She would not budge on anything lower than $60. She posts herself and works with other girls. The guy they got watching over them really don't seem to be the average "pimp" should you say.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
Everything such as BBBJ is even extra. She looks a lot better and seems to be a lot more of that spunky sexy sweetheart she was before. I paid the full price of a ss for 80 plus an extra 30 for her to talk dirty and to lick on her pretty little feet. Still in my eyes, money well spent.
-
12-03-16 07:05 #4640Senior Member

Posts: 2124And you can get BBFS for cheap even more so in the early am when she needs her medication.
Originally Posted by TheOne69
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-16 17:30 #4639Senior Member

Posts: 29Deena
She will date all on the street, So don't no why it says that on backpage maybe the person that set her up there doesn't want her doing it with AA or mabey being so disparate on the street she did it for the candy.
Originally Posted by PaleRider69
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-16 02:07 #4638Senior Member

Posts: 48If she works on the street in Camden does she not get into your car if you are AA? I have never know a street walker to be so picky.
Originally Posted by ChuckMarvel
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-16 23:18 #4637Senior Member

Posts: 96Deena
Well if I read her add correctly, she does not cater to AA gentlemen, so that leaves me out!
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
Chuck Marvel.
-
11-25-16 12:21 #4636Senior Member

Posts: 2124Don't overpay fellas she will do street prices even more so in the am when she needs her medicine don't overpay.
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-16 09:49 #4635Senior Member

Posts: 80Contacted her to see for the heck of it. Your. 4 is half of the shortest visit. Qv was. 8, half was $. 50, and the long stay was $$.
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-16 07:44 #4634Senior Member

Posts: 194Deena
I had her once right after CJ found her and did a spread with her. Many liked her but she wasn't my cup of tea. She started going down hill fast on the street and hygiene was suffering. BUT now she is recreated on Back-page? What are her rates? I had it all for. 4.
Originally Posted by IKnowYouWereth
[View Original Post]
KSW.










Reply With Quote



