Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 363 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4603

    Taylor

    Saw taylor from backpage on broadway, anybody sample her yet?

  2. #4602

    Kia sighting

    I went out on Monday afternoon around 2 pm on Broadway and I saw BSW Kia and another BSW mixed race, tall, slim and favored Tiffany a little in the face. I have seen her many times but I don't know her name. She usually hangs out at the corner deli that is block up from Kaighn avenue. Kia is definitely not the person she used to look like a year ago this time. She is not even pick up material now. I mean a year ago when I first pick her up I thought she was a cop because she looked too good to be on the streets. She has definetley lost her hotness but still holding on by a thread. I looked at both BSW standing side by side and decided to go home. I wasn't feeling them at all.

  3. #4601

    A bit cooler

    Went out Monday night / early Tuesday morning (less LE out and about than Sunday) and drove Broadway a few times. Not much to see at first but they began to trickle out eventually. Spent some time with a slim, long haired, honey blonde named Jennifer who is pretty in the face with a decent frame about a 6 on a scale of 1-10, and about 5'5"-5'6" in height. She had a baby just weeks ago so she is limited to some degree, but her personality is great. Sorry I could not take pics the situation did not present itself at the time. She had no digits but hung around the old bank area along Broadway. Treat her well if you happen to see her and be safe.

  4. #4600
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 3

    Anyone seen her or know about her

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...cuum/26899700.

    I was just checking about her I have seen her add off and on just week days not weekends.

  5. #4599

    The heat was on

    Went out late Sun. Night. Did one loop and left. No SW'S out, about a half dozen Le in patrol and cruisers. Haven't seen that many cops ion a long time!!

  6. #4598

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I once asked Tiffany if she could cook. She got very serious and said she was a very good cook. IMHO, Tiffany would make a very nice life pardner.

    There is one combination left. Bunny and Kia is the only combo that I haven't done. That and the awesome three girl combination of Bunny, Kia and Tiffany. Perhaps it will happen one day.

    There isn't much I can add about these two, that hasn't been said. They are both still available. They are both very good. If you haven't visited with one or both, I suggest that you give them a try.

    Tiffany's BBBJ rocks and her body is flawless. Bunny's BBBJ is awesome and her body is too. Bunny does have a few facial war wounds, but nothing that won't fade in time. Both girl specialize in GFE. Tiffany can go either GFE or PSE depending on the mood. Bunny is also great at role playing.

    As of the time these pictures were taken neither girl had a phone.

    YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Is all I can say. Great artwork, CJ. Both hot, hot girls.

  7. #4597
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I once asked Tiffany if she could cook. She got very serious and said she was a very good cook. IMHO, Tiffany would make a very nice life pardner.

    There is one combination left. Bunny and Kia is the only combo that I haven't done. That and the awesome three girl combination of Bunny, Kia and Tiffany. Perhaps it will happen one day.

    There isn't much I can add about these two, that hasn't been said. They are both still available. They are both very good. If you haven't visited with one or both, I suggest that you give them a try.

    Tiffany's BBBJ rocks and her body is flawless. Bunny's BBBJ is awesome and her body is too. Bunny does have a few facial war wounds, but nothing that won't fade in time. Both girl specialize in GFE. Tiffany can go either GFE or PSE depending on the mood. Bunny is also great at role playing.

    As of the time these pictures were taken neither girl had a phone.

    YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Knew this combination would happen sooner or later LOL. The kids only gripe, is that they both look a little frail than in past pics. Good shit as usual Mr. Cook J.

  8. #4596

    Re: Dyan backpage

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    CookieJar not a hard one, although if you spend five seconds in her mouth again you'll have a hard one, same great skills. I can confirm from personal experience (experienced her both years ago when she walked Broadway, and recently) it is the Legend, Dyan and that is her number. Supposedly she no longer walks, and can keep a phone operating, whereas when she used to walk her number changed weekly, was very frustrating for us out-of-towners. You can possibly talk her down a touch from her backpage ad rates, still has a habit but looking to shake it. Same amazing service, unique pse BBBJ talent, which at its best is untouchable but depending on where she is at any given moment in the habit cycle may only be plain amazing. Great company too, a real sweetheart three thumbs up, give her a ring you'll be glad you did. Oh, and the pics. There are photo apps which let you add weight, lose weight, age forward, age backward, etc. You get my meaning. In real life Dyan still looks like Dyan, not like most of those adjusted pics, the core of which are recent (pre adjust). That said, she's a real cutie, can be a little rough looking at times too, but I think she is very attractive, particularly when she is sucking my soul out of my... Well you get the picture.
    Fortunately or unfortunately for me, depending on how you look at it, I don't do BackPage. I would love to see her again, we go way back. If anyone one does see her, say hello for me and give her a big hug from me.

    CookyJar.

  9. #4595

    Bunny and Tiffany or Tiffany and Bunny

    I once asked Tiffany if she could cook. She got very serious and said she was a very good cook. IMHO, Tiffany would make a very nice life pardner.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ... Can she cook; take care of a home and herself away from the streets? ...
    CookyJar.
    There is one combination left. Bunny and Kia is the only combo that I haven't done. That and the awesome three girl combination of Bunny, Kia and Tiffany. Perhaps it will happen one day.

    There isn't much I can add about these two, that hasn't been said. They are both still available. They are both very good. If you haven't visited with one or both, I suggest that you give them a try.

    Tiffany's BBBJ rocks and her body is flawless. Bunny's BBBJ is awesome and her body is too. Bunny does have a few facial war wounds, but nothing that won't fade in time. Both girl specialize in GFE. Tiffany can go either GFE or PSE depending on the mood. Bunny is also great at role playing.

    As of the time these pictures were taken neither girl had a phone.

    YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bunny & Tiffany 002.jpg‎   Bunny & Tiffany 35.jpg‎   Bunny & Tiffany 001.jpg‎   Bunny & Tiffany 11.jpg‎   Bunny & Tiffany 37.jpg‎  

    Bunny & Tiffany 39.jpg‎   Bunny & Tiffany 41.jpg‎   Bunny & Tiffany 34.jpg‎   Bunny & Tiffany 44.jpg‎   Bunny & Tiffany 46.jpg‎  


  10. #4594

    Dyan, still Miss Unreliable

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    CookieJar not a hard one, although if you spend five seconds in her mouth again you'll have a hard one, same great skills. I can confirm from personal experience (experienced her both years ago when she walked Broadway, and recently) it is the Legend, Dyan and that is her number. Supposedly she no longer walks, and can keep a phone operating, whereas when she used to walk her number changed weekly, was very frustrating for us out-of-towners. You can possibly talk her down a touch from her backpage ad rates, still has a habit but looking to shake it. Same amazing service, unique pse BBBJ talent, which at its best is untouchable but depending on where she is at any given moment in the habit cycle may only be plain amazing. Great company too, a real sweetheart three thumbs up, give her a ring you'll be glad you did. Oh, and the pics. There are photo apps which let you add weight, lose weight, age forward, age backward, etc. You get my meaning. In real life Dyan still looks like Dyan, not like most of those adjusted pics, the core of which are recent (pre adjust). That said, she's a real cutie, can be a little rough looking at times too, but I think she is very attractive, particularly when she is sucking my soul out of my... Well you get the picture.
    Be forewarned, she's still unable to be relied on. Made an appt. Yest. Aft. She fell asleep and by the time she woke up I was at work. Was very apologetic and rescheduled for after work. Same result, stood me up again!! Not wasting my time contacting her unless she contacts me. This time no response, just vanished. If I hear from her with a good excuse and it works out I'll report back. Not counting on it.

  11. #4593

    Jennifer

    I was cruising through down broadway today just as I got to pine street I spotted Jennifer she is about 5,4 long brown hair, Wearing tight Blk pants showing off that nice ass strip shirt, Haven't seen her in awhile but she still sexy as ever. Real nice girl nice chest can really work the Mic can tell she been gone awhile had to push hard to get inside damn can't wait to get back inside her, She is worth every dime. She usually out during the day.

  12. #4592

    Dyan backpage

    CookieJar not a hard one, although if you spend five seconds in her mouth again you'll have a hard one, same great skills. I can confirm from personal experience (experienced her both years ago when she walked Broadway, and recently) it is the Legend, Dyan and that is her number. Supposedly she no longer walks, and can keep a phone operating, whereas when she used to walk her number changed weekly, was very frustrating for us out-of-towners. You can possibly talk her down a touch from her backpage ad rates, still has a habit but looking to shake it. Same amazing service, unique pse BBBJ talent, which at its best is untouchable but depending on where she is at any given moment in the habit cycle may only be plain amazing. Great company too, a real sweetheart three thumbs up, give her a ring you'll be glad you did. Oh, and the pics. There are photo apps which let you add weight, lose weight, age forward, age backward, etc. You get my meaning. In real life Dyan still looks like Dyan, not like most of those adjusted pics, the core of which are recent (pre adjust). That said, she's a real cutie, can be a little rough looking at times too, but I think she is very attractive, particularly when she is sucking my soul out of my... Well you get the picture.
    Last edited by DD Chaser; 08-01-16 at 19:53. Reason: Spelling

  13. #4591
    Didn't think it was her either at first. After I typed the name in I started looking threw the older ads and saw the lower front tattoo and the lower back tattoo matched. I never met her so no idea but yeah compared to the older pics she put some weight back on and honestly does look better in my opinion.

    Back tattoo ad. The other ad that had the lower front is gone now hmm.

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...image=27956402

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    This is a hard one. It does look like her. If it is her, she has really filled out, gain weight and it looks pretty good in the pictures. She has been off the stroll for a while.

    My first thought was they could be old pictures, taken during better times. The one taken at the beach gave me pause. But! Streetwalkers seldom hold on to person items that long. Who knows?

    I guess, in the long run, it doesn't matter. If you are a Dyan fan, which I am or a BackPage user, which I am not give her a shot. When Dyan is at her best, there is none better.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 92fb2cf5021e3557c70d302d5bcfb504.jpg‎  

  14. #4590

    Re: DYAN on backpage?

    Quote Originally Posted by LawnGuy1  [View Original Post]
    If you type her name in search on BP and dig threw the ads you'll find the matching Tattoos. I never met her and she appears to have added some weight on compared to the pics of her in the forum here so I dug around to make sure it was who he meant. Hope that helps.

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...edyan/29743811
    This is a hard one. It does look like her. If it is her, she has really filled out, gain weight and it looks pretty good in the pictures. She has been off the stroll for a while.

    My first thought was they could be old pictures, taken during better times. The one taken at the beach gave me pause. But! Streetwalkers seldom hold on to person items that long. Who knows?

    I guess, in the long run, it doesn't matter. If you are a Dyan fan, which I am or a BackPage user, which I am not give her a shot. When Dyan is at her best, there is none better.

    CookyJar.

  15. #4589
    Quote Originally Posted by LawnGuy1  [View Original Post]
    If you type her name in search on BP and dig threw the ads you'll find the matching Tattoos. I never met her and she appears to have added some weight on compared to the pics of her in the forum here so I dug around to make sure it was who he meant. Hope that helps.

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...edyan/29743811
    Thanks, saw that ad but I remembered a much thinner girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape