Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,391 to 15,405 of 30759
-
11-21-16 12:30 #15369Senior Member

Posts: 544Plane Ride
I haven't seen her since she has been back, but yes she is real. She returned to UT a few months ago, and apparently is back like she advertises. Many of the girls come and go, they have ties on the mainland, and come here to make some money. There are some reviews in the early to mid part of the year. She is not to be confused with the other Summer who is advertising on Craigslist with the big beautiful eyes.
Originally Posted by SoulAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-16 05:41 #15368Regular Member

Posts: 1916th floor CC.
Originally Posted by HurdMan2003
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-16 04:18 #15367Senior Member

Posts: 223I have had topless and bottomless massages but really, what's the point of paying them extra when you'll be facing the floor anyway. IMO better to just wait till the flip then ask for the whole shebang. Just saying.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-16 03:02 #15366Senior Member

Posts: 78Summer?
Is she real? Cause she advertising in two different cities at the same time. Any report? Thanks.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...t-call/6319589
http://saltlakecity.postfastr.com/Th...-call/10171200
-
11-21-16 01:32 #15365Senior Member

Posts: 516Nadia
Some people have PM me, and said she might have been with Pat's (Thai aroma therapy) Kapolei business temporarily? Pat was at CC before as a "Maysa" before? Nadia may have been known as "Nishki" before also? I don't know if Nadia & Pat had some kind of connection at CC.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-16 21:18 #15364Senior Member

Posts: 76I've had the same experiences as most here. Saw her recently and massage was great. Lots of brushing but no real play. None the less, I left happy. Her personality is awesome too!!
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-16 20:12 #15363Senior Member

Posts: 76Any contact info for this one?
Originally Posted by CardSource52
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-16 18:02 #15362Senior Member

Posts: 29Cc rub
What floor is this?
Originally Posted by BoomBoomBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-16 13:28 #15361Senior Member

Posts: 111Not legit 1508 CC
Run by Thai lady with lots of Chinese girls for HE.
Originally Posted by Tuntharang
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-16 13:09 #15360Senior Member

Posts: 264Kay
Does she play?
-
11-20-16 12:34 #15359Senior Member

Posts: 264Pretty Emma
She speaks English without an accent. Is she a traditional Tai or what?
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-16 10:59 #15358Regular Member

Posts: 91Photos look fake
I haven't been there but been to one you've been to them all. You will show up and get a girl that looks nothing like any of the girls in the photos, but she will be pretty, pleasant, speaks little to no English and be in her late 20's. Early 40's. You will get a good massage, HE and maybe FS is available depending on the provider. The place will be clean, private and safe. I've met some really nice girls at these places, I always have a good time! If you're OK with having no idea who you will get it should be fine, if you want to know exactly what your provider looks like stick to the more popular places that use real photos.
Originally Posted by Tuntharang
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-16 05:28 #15357Regular Member

Posts: 20Haven't seen any reports on this place
Is this place legit.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...2-2491/5100882
-
11-20-16 02:29 #15356Regular Member

Posts: 19PussyRub at CC
Stop by CC for a repeat on some pussyrub, but after a decent massage, decided maybe I'll try for some 4 hand HJ. So asked if other girl be wiling to partake. She said ok. I was horny as hell so wanted to try something different. Had the skinny friend with short hair come over and they both started with a nice slow HJ with lots of oil. Told them I like it slow. Felt pretty nice. Maybe just me but it's always more exciting having two providers working on jr. Two girl FS would have been better, but not enough mula. Skinny girl is pretty shy. Kind of a turn on. Played with tits and ass through their clothes, then asked both to take tops off which they were hesitant, but I gave them the please-begging horny old guy technique. Stroked jr while I played away with their tits. Finally blew my load. Pretty nice session for a change. YMMV but I enjoyed it after begged for it. I'll repeat. Left $. 40 for the deed.
BBBoy.
-
11-19-16 16:35 #15355Senior Member

Posts: 35Anna at CC
Does anyone have any intel on Anna at CC.









Reply With Quote






