Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #15279
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    I never park inside. I usually park a block away and then walk one block back to CC. I get massaged wayyy too often to park in there. I spend a grand a month on massages with HE.
    I've been going to the CC for at least 25 years. 100s and 100s of times. I always park inside. I don't care who sees me there.

  2. #15278
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure Momo only does CBJ. KIKI sucks you dry. YMMV but I got some BBBJ from Yumi in CC. But not CIM.

    Flesh.
    Had a chance to check out Chinese MT Kiki. I would say looks wise just at the bare minimum, chubby older girl in her late 40's, if you saw her on the street you would never turn your head for LOL. Her massage skills were decent and lasted for 30 minutes but her BJ was soft and sensual. She was taking her time sucking it but as usual I was taking longer and she started using here hands and didn't suck it again. When I was about to pop I positioned her head to suck it but no dice, just lick the shaft so no CIM sux. I believe she's the one in the corner of the pic with the top half of her head cut off. What's kind of annoying is the beginning, middle and even when I was leaving she keep telling me to get a 2 hand massage. Total was $. 50. And if she CIM it would be worth it but I will not repeat.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870869670.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails K's 4 Leaf Clover.jpg‎  

  3. #15277

    Emma CC Thai Pattaya

    Emma at Nikki's place is definitely real. The pictures online are real. I see her all the time. Big boobs and nice ass. Not fat at all. When you schedule an appointment you have to make sure Nikki's actually schedules you with her. Because Emma is ALWYAS booked, Nikki tends to schedule Custumers with different girls and not tell you.

    Personality wise, she is really nice and talkative. Just don't get on her case or be cheap because she will tell you off.

    Message me for more info.

  4. #15276

    Rongwei over near CC

    Quote Originally Posted by LaynPipe  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for advising!
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape.../royal/4455747

    The pic is her on top. I liked her and she was fun. I passed on the bare finger in the ass. Has anyone tried the Caucasian girl in the ad?

  5. #15275
    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    Just had my first session with Nadia. She is petite Thai girl with a good massage skills. She was cute and very friendly but very limited English. She ask if I wanted soft, medium or hard massage. Asked for medium. Her massage was very good. On the flip I roamed over her clothe and she didn't mind it. But she didn't offer hE. I should of asked but ran out of time. Self showered afterwards. She works out of a town house. Very clean. I saw a small thin cute girl replacing the sheets and towels after I got out of the shower. She looked great. Just wondering if anyone know who that is and if she provides massage. Bottom line, if you are looking for a good massage with no rush than see Nadia. Far as the HE some report they were offered but for me HE was not offered. Good luck.
    I've seen Nadia many times at CC. She usually gives the full hour plus HE with lots of roaming. I wouldn't mind FS with her only because she's fun. As far as looks go, I don't care for her looks but she has nice titties. She gives a slow and very sensual handjob too. I usually tip between $. 2 and $. 4 depending how hard she tries to actually give me a deep massage.

  6. #15274

    I go mostly for the massage experience and a HE if possible

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    Great job!

    I appreciate all of the massage scores. People seem to forget that this is the MT thread and many of us are interested in the quality of the massage.

    I wish some of those places were outside of CC. I avoid going there due to it being too conspicuous for me. The parking lady must have known you by license plate after all of those visits.
    I never park inside. I usually park a block away and then walk one block back to CC. I get massaged wayyy too often to park in there. I spend a grand a month on massages with HE.

  7. #15273

    Nadia at Kapolei

    Just had my first session with Nadia. She is petite Thai girl with a good massage skills. She was cute and very friendly but very limited English. She ask if I wanted soft, medium or hard massage. Asked for medium. Her massage was very good. On the flip I roamed over her clothe and she didn't mind it. But she didn't offer hE. I should of asked but ran out of time. Self showered afterwards. She works out of a town house. Very clean. I saw a small thin cute girl replacing the sheets and towels after I got out of the shower. She looked great. Just wondering if anyone know who that is and if she provides massage. Bottom line, if you are looking for a good massage with no rush than see Nadia. Far as the HE some report they were offered but for me HE was not offered. Good luck.

  8. #15272

    Yes she works out of several places

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmore  [View Original Post]
    So, just curious as your post mentions she si out of 2701, but I;ve see other s that she was out of 3303, so does she work out of multiple location so if that an error.

    Mei: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870378229.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 9/10.

    Attitude - 8/10.

    Looks - 6/10.

    Damage - . 40 (I talked down to. 20).
    It was full when I arrived so the took me to a new room. I think many of these places work with each other. Similar to how people talk about a "Chinese connection", maybe there is a thai connection going around.

  9. #15271
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-works/6223893

    Another new photo. No hits on Tineye or Google images. When I tried to make an appointment with her for today, the text response was she works on Sundays.

    Jay Dubblefoh.
    When her photo first surfaced about 3 weeks ago.

    My response from Royal was she's there all day Thursdays and one more day on -call? Still no one saying they had or seen her yet at either location.

  10. #15270

    Ass Man

    If you are and Ass Man you can grab Squeeze what ever you please under her skirt and bare ass. I grabbed, squeezed, rubbed everything I could to that bare ass. Pussy rub felt great even though was over clothes and she lets you roam. Tits sucked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    No under clothes.

  11. #15269

    Not when I went

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That's theThai Emma.
    After reading all these great reviews about Emma at Thai Pattaya I went to check her out.

    I request Emma and a pretty order lady came into the room. She wasn't young and she didn't have big boobs.

    She sure didn't look like the lady in this pic that's for sure.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867406508.html

    The services was great don't get me wrong but the one that came into the room claiming to be Emma sure looks a lot.

    Like the one in the far right in the pic, wearing white.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870378229.html

  12. #15268
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for late report back. It is hard to spend time on a computer to give back a ton of info. This is all recent data from last weeks splurge on massages and experimenting new waters. I will be taking a break for a while to save up some funds to this again.

    Rina: http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/5470976.

    Massage - 4/10.

    HE - 8/10 (allows roaming).

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage - . 00.

    Mei: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870378229.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 9/10.

    Attitude - 8/10.

    Looks - 6/10.

    Damage - . 40 (I talked down to. 20).

    Angie? (She was the big chested gal in the upper left corner of pic): https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870354947.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 6/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Neni: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870194625.html.

    Massage - 9/10.

    HE - 0/10 (did not allow, says because she has a bf now).

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Tina a. K. a. Apple: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869221074.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 6/10.

    Looks - 8/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Nadia: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869146499.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 4/10.

    Looks - 4/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Yaya: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867518031.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 8/10.

    Attitude - 8/10.

    Looks - 8/10.

    Damage - . 20.

    Emma: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867406508.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 8/10.

    Attitude - 5/10.

    Looks - 9/10.

    Damage - . 40 (I talked her down to. 20).

    Jenny: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5864333210.html.

    Massage - 9/10.

    HE - 9/10.

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 6/10.

    Damage - . 20 (was okay with. 00).
    You are the man! Thanks a bunch for the great report. You saved me a lot of time trying to RTFF to find some good MT with HE. I'm a noob at the MT / HE thing so this is all confusing. But thanks to your list I'll go check out some of your lists. Much mahalos.

  13. #15267
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous479  [View Original Post]
    I'm liking Rina's new pics. Did she allow roaming under clothes?
    No under clothes.

  14. #15266
    So, just curious as your post mentions she si out of 2701, but I;ve see other s that she was out of 3303, so does she work out of multiple location so if that an error.

    Mei: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870378229.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 9/10.

    Attitude - 8/10.

    Looks - 6/10.

    Damage - . 40 (I talked down to. 20).

  15. #15265
    Based on the links posted, there is no way that Me na / Apple, are the same person as May / Mae unless she dropped near 15+ years in age.

    But Mena looks like a hottie so if she plays at a reasonable rate, please let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyKong  [View Original Post]
    This chick is Mae / May of the old Thai Hawaiian personal chef because Mae can only make cereal. Don't know how to fucking cook. LOL By the way May has new BF so maybe BF can cook for her now. All she got to do is blow harder now because he pays all the bills.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape