Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15339
    Around 45-50 years old IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesson  [View Original Post]
    Around how old is she?

  2. #15338

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Top notch BBBJCIM.

    Flesh.
    Around how old is she?

  3. #15337
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesson  [View Original Post]
    How old is kiki and what service does she do?
    Top notch BBBJCIM.

    Flesh.

  4. #15336
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Prawnee worked for Jeniffer for years and she is legit and can be. If Siam Thai was once located on the 24th or like 33rd floor one of those floors then she also worked for Siam Thai. Prawnee also worked for the place in Stadium mall before opening her two new places. I give her credit as she use to also wash dishes or cook for a restruant also. She gives and awesome massage but I would never expect a HE. Saw her at least 10 plus times but her massage hot a little weak because she was working so much and she burnt herself out.

    She did good for herself!

    Nikki hasn't massaged anyone for at least 6-7 years. I guess she will do the air and switch if she gets too booked and yes she can learn how to treat her customers better. She does have a temper and once she knows who you are don't expect any girl to massage you good or receive a HE!
    Prawnee married. Definitely no play.

    Flesh.

  5. #15335
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Prawnee worked for Jeniffer for years and she is legit and can be. If Siam Thai was once located on the 24th or like 33rd floor one of those floors then she also worked for Siam Thai.
    Siam Thai was first located on the 39th floor (3904) and then moved to the 26th floor (2603).

  6. #15334
    Quote Originally Posted by EricShin  [View Original Post]
    Nikki seems to have implemented a menu of offerings which includes HJ finish and a topless HJ finish. Keep in mind that this is totally seperate from the tip. The expectation is for you to provide a. Tip on top of the extras.
    She shoulda did that years ago back when she worked on the 38th, instead of being a ROB tease.

  7. #15333

    Nikki at Thai Pattaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Nikki did the same thing to me a couple years ago. Nikki herself said I could have the appointment with her. When I arrived, Nikki wasn't even there. She pushed one of her girls on me. I haven't been back since then.
    Nikki seems to have implemented a menu of offerings which includes HJ finish and a topless HJ finish. Keep in mind that this is totally seperate from the tip. The expectation is for you to provide a. Tip on top of the extras.

  8. #15332

    Amy

    Finally got to see Amy at Century Square. She is cute Thai girl with some great massage skills. She started with the towel over massage than with the oil. She has great pressure and speaks English ever well. Got the full hour and a little over since she didn't have a appointment after me. She never checked her phone even when it was vibrating and has a great personality. There was no teasing or a happy ending for me. I was so into the massage and talking to her that I didn't even try roaming. I will see her again soon and will see if I can get extra. Even if she doesn't provide extra I will be back just for the massage. Don't want to get bombed with PM so she is on 810 and search her picture in Craigslist under Amy. Actual photo but she looks better in person. Good luck.

  9. #15331

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Nikki did the same thing to me a couple years ago. Nikki herself said I could have the appointment with her. When I arrived, Nikki wasn't even there. She pushed one of her girls on me. I haven't been back since then.
    That's her black Mustang on the first floor next to the stairs going up.

  10. #15330

    Emma

    Here is a pic Nikki sent me hope it comes out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  11. #15329

    Prawnee

    Prawnee worked for Jeniffer for years and she is legit and can be. If Siam Thai was once located on the 24th or like 33rd floor one of those floors then she also worked for Siam Thai. Prawnee also worked for the place in Stadium mall before opening her two new places. I give her credit as she use to also wash dishes or cook for a restruant also. She gives and awesome massage but I would never expect a HE. Saw her at least 10 plus times but her massage hot a little weak because she was working so much and she burnt herself out.

    She did good for herself!

    Nikki hasn't massaged anyone for at least 6-7 years. I guess she will do the air and switch if she gets too booked and yes she can learn how to treat her customers better. She does have a temper and once she knows who you are don't expect any girl to massage you good or receive a HE!

  12. #15328

    Report

    Had 2 massages in last few weeks. NADIA allowed roaming and HE. KATT pretty gal. Good massage. She is a mom I wouldn't even try for HE with her.

  13. #15327

    Tomiko

    Been trying to contact her with no luck. Anyone knows if she is still around or on vacation?

  14. #15326

    RE: Nikki owner 3303 cc

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBaller  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I booked an appointment with nikki to see Emma. Went in and was told Gigj was massaging me when I specifically told her I wanted Emma. Last week I requested Emma, I went in and Mandi massaged me. This is the second time Nikki has done this to me. I'm kind of at the edge with her now. A buddy of mine told me nikki has done the same thing to him too. What kind of a ower would be so desperate of money and lie to a Custumer. I understand Emma is always booked up but just be honest. Such bad Custumer service. She does not know how to run a buisness. I think I will try to book direct with Emma from now on. I'm done dealing with her dishonest ass.
    Nikki did the same thing to me a couple years ago. Nikki herself said I could have the appointment with her. When I arrived, Nikki wasn't even there. She pushed one of her girls on me. I haven't been back since then.

  15. #15325

    Kiki cc 801

    How old is kiki and what service does she do?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape