What were you all in for? Looks like this west side place has a few ladies working at any given time, I have not found much else through research though.
My last two outings did not live up to my expectations, so I figured I was either due for a change of luck or should cut my losses and forget about this hobby, which is still quite new for me. Fortunately, I got my change of luck today. I went in not expecting much and ended up having a fantastic time. Like Sunflower, I contacted this ad-- http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...t-cmt/16947087 --and based on Sunflower's report, half expected to end up seeing this person instead-- http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ianna/17303645 - which would have been fine, based on the pics and on Sunflower indicating he'd repeat. Well, that didn't happen to me. I got the AA woman. Not entirely sure she's the same person as in the pics, I think probably yes, but it doesn't matter; she was an absolute knockout. She said she's done some modeling, and I can easily believe it.
Setup was ultra easy. A couple emails and voila. I showed up at the west side office park location on time, and found a place that has the trappings of a legit massage studio. One off-putting thing was that the mamasan was a dude. But he didn't interfere and wasn't scary or anything, so no problem. Anyway, I was expecting / hoping for just something resembling an acceptable massage and a nice ending. I got so much more.
I sat in the waiting area for just a few minutes before the "therapist" came out to fetch me. That was when I saw that I was not getting Brianna, but was in fact getting this tall, sexy ebony beauty, who introduced herself as Crystal, which was the first I'd heard or seen of a name for her. When we got back to the private room, there was some upselling, which was a bit of a drag, but after getting a good look at her and determining that even though FS was not available, many other of my favorite things were on the menu, so I decided to go for it. It turned out to be a good decision. I ended up paying an amount that one can get budget FS for, but I don't care, she was totally worth it. Beautiful, smart, funny, articulate, excruciatingly sexy. I just really dug her.
The massage part was negligible. In fact, I massaged her a lot more than she massaged me, which was more than okay. She lay down on her belly, still wearing panties, and I rubbed oil all over her perfect chocolate skin, starting on her shoulders, working down to her extraordinary tight butt. Then she flipped over and I did her front. There was plenty of kissing, which she liked and is good at. She really liked having her lovely, medium-small, perky tits oiled up and licked. I gradually worked my way down her belly. I wasn't sure how she would react when I stuck my hand down her panties. She reacted well, as it turned out. She got pretty wet as I worked on that area. Then she asked me to play with her clit while I sucked her nipples. I refused, of course. _Just Kidding_ I did that, and she appeared to pop an O. I didn't ask about or attempt DATY, but I suspect that would have been fine. Kicking myself a little for that oversight.
Then she asked me how she could make me cum. If I had been quicker-witted, I would have said, "Let me count the ways. " But I told her what I liked, and as it turned out, she's studied some tantra, and started doing stuff to me that felt really, really good. After she worked on me with fingers and tongue for a while, I got another idea. Like before, I wasn't sure how she would react when I suggested she do some non-penetrative pussy sliding. Like before, she reacted quite well. Off came the panties, and I swear to Zeus, I enjoyed that slide ride nearly as much as I've ever enjoyed fucking somebody in my life, and she seemed to like it pretty well too. And not having to cover up any sensitive areas made it all the mo' better; no latex was used in this session.
To summarize, this was a marvelous experience I certainly hope to repeat. P.S. She told me that she's 39 and has had a bunch of kids, but her tummy was perfectly flat and she could easily pass for 29.
She goes by Missy, Candy, and Snow Bunny. Has anyone seen her?
I've been trying to set something up. She keeps giving me the setup time and then goes radio silence. I've yet to hear from her again. I'll keep trying and let you know.
Yep I talked to her then as well and she said the same thing to me LOL. She was in Lake of Mills and needed to be picked up. Was in Madison East hotel last night but not sure what the deal is. BF maybe I'm not sure. She would provide BBBJ CIMWS for. 1.
She is good looking so find out what the deal is and then go get this pussy.
I contacted her and we were lining up a meeting. She said she had her period then too.
Yep I talked to her then as well and she said the same thing to me LOL. She was in Lake of Mills and needed to be picked up. Was in Madison East hotel last night but not sure what the deal is. BF maybe I'm not sure. She would provide BBBJ CIMWS for. 1.
My last two outings did not live up to my expectations, so I figured I was either due for a change of luck or should cut my losses and forget about this hobby, which is still quite new for me. Fortunately, I got my change of luck today. I went in not expecting much and ended up having a fantastic time. Like Sunflower, I contacted this ad-- http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...t-cmt/16947087 --and based on Sunflower's report, half expected to end up seeing this person instead-- http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ianna/17303645 - which would have been fine, based on the pics and on Sunflower indicating he'd repeat. Well, that didn't happen to me. I got the AA woman. Not entirely sure she's the same person as in the pics, I think probably yes, but it doesn't matter; she was an absolute knockout. She said she's done some modeling, and I can easily believe it.
Setup was ultra easy. A couple emails and voila. I showed up at the west side office park location on time, and found a place that has the trappings of a legit massage studio. One off-putting thing was that the mamasan was a dude. But he didn't interfere and wasn't scary or anything, so no problem. Anyway, I was expecting / hoping for just something resembling an acceptable massage and a nice ending. I got so much more.
I sat in the waiting area for just a few minutes before the "therapist" came out to fetch me. That was when I saw that I was not getting Brianna, but was in fact getting this tall, sexy ebony beauty, who introduced herself as Crystal, which was the first I'd heard or seen of a name for her. When we got back to the private room, there was some upselling, which was a bit of a drag, but after getting a good look at her and determining that even though FS was not available, many other of my favorite things were on the menu, so I decided to go for it. It turned out to be a good decision. I ended up paying an amount that one can get budget FS for, but I don't care, she was totally worth it. Beautiful, smart, funny, articulate, excruciatingly sexy. I just really dug her.
The massage part was negligible. In fact, I massaged her a lot more than she massaged me, which was more than okay. She lay down on her belly, still wearing panties, and I rubbed oil all over her perfect chocolate skin, starting on her shoulders, working down to her extraordinary tight butt. Then she flipped over and I did her front. There was plenty of kissing, which she liked and is good at. She really liked having her lovely, medium-small, perky tits oiled up and licked. I gradually worked my way down her belly. I wasn't sure how she would react when I stuck my hand down her panties. She reacted well, as it turned out. She got pretty wet as I worked on that area. Then she asked me to play with her clit while I sucked her nipples. I refused, of course. _Just Kidding_ I did that, and she appeared to pop an O. I didn't ask about or attempt DATY, but I suspect that would have been fine. Kicking myself a little for that oversight.
Then she asked me how she could make me cum. If I had been quicker-witted, I would have said, "Let me count the ways. " But I told her what I liked, and as it turned out, she's studied some tantra, and started doing stuff to me that felt really, really good. After she worked on me with fingers and tongue for a while, I got another idea. Like before, I wasn't sure how she would react when I suggested she do some non-penetrative pussy sliding. Like before, she reacted quite well. Off came the panties, and I swear to Zeus, I enjoyed that slide ride nearly as much as I've ever enjoyed fucking somebody in my life, and she seemed to like it pretty well too. And not having to cover up any sensitive areas made it all the mo' better; no latex was used in this session.
To summarize, this was a marvelous experience I certainly hope to repeat. P.S. She told me that she's 39 and has had a bunch of kids, but her tummy was perfectly flat and she could easily pass for 29.
But suppose she's your type. And you're the kind of guy who submits reviews. Presumably you read them first. How do you become the third guy to report that she's plain (5) and you should have stayed home (2)? Jesus.