The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3315

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl today. Quoted 150 then reduced to 100 . CBJ, DATY, kissing, FIV, FIA. Very similar to Thia but better tits. Nice big areolae and a tight puss. Ass was not as big as the pics (may not be the same girl).

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-love/12331637
    How does her attitude compare to Thia's?

  2. #3314

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl today. Quoted 150 then reduced to 100 . CBJ, DATY, kissing, FIV, FIA. Very similar to Thia but better tits. Nice big areolae and a tight puss. Ass was not as big as the pics (may not be the same girl).

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-love/12331637
    Nice A hole, better go get this pussy.

  3. #3313

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her. She replies immediately with her rates, $150 hh, $250 h. Which is a bit high for Madison. If the pics are real and she's into it, that might be worth it. Given how long she's been posting in Madison, she's probably legit. No idea what she looks like or what the service quality is.
    Saw this girl today. Quoted 150 then reduced to 100 . CBJ, DATY, kissing, FIV, FIA. Very similar to Thia but better tits. Nice big areolae and a tight puss. Ass was not as big as the pics (may not be the same girl).

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-love/12331637

  4. #3312

    Aaliyah

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMadison  [View Original Post]
    If they are real that is a banging body. Be sure and share if you TOFTT.
    She looks great and has some interesting reviews. I tried to set something up with her and nothing about that interaction compelled me to make it happen. She's outcall only, so for me to pull the trigger on that requires a provider to communicate openly about what's on the menu in a way that gives me confidence. Which is unlikely. And Aaliyah did nothing to bridge the gap for me. So I was like, "Meh. ".

  5. #3311

    Ter

    If you've been wondering why TER reviews in Madison have dried up, it's because their policy disallows BP ads. This is new, due to BP's legal woes. This new BP-blocking rule means you can't even submit a review referencing a BP ad. So forget about it being published. In Madison, that makes it very unlikely you'll see reviews of new providers. Sure, there'll be more reviews of Gabby and the girls at the Geisha House. If that's your thing, more power to you.

    I'm pretty sure the only place providers in Madison post ads is BP. So the TER review process as far as Madison is concerned is now entirely dependent on the derivative feeder sites that no one actually posts ads to.

  6. #3310
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUardo  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...icals/12291161

    I've seen her post for a while, but I don't ever recall anyone talking about her. If the pics are even close to accurate, I'd be interested in seeing her. Does anyone have info on her?
    Actually if you do a search you should find some discussion on her it a little old though maybe late spring early summer. She has reviews on the other site as well. I believe it's fairly positive and she has a killer body. I'd take a dip but she is only outcall.

  7. #3309

    Great pictures

    If they are real that is a banging body. Be sure and share if you TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUardo  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...icals/12291161

    I've seen her post for a while, but I don't ever recall anyone talking about her. If the pics are even close to accurate, I'd be interested in seeing her. Does anyone have info on her?

  8. #3308

    Has anyone seen this girl before?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...icals/12291161

    I've seen her post for a while, but I don't ever recall anyone talking about her. If the pics are even close to accurate, I'd be interested in seeing her. Does anyone have info on her?

  9. #3307
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfatuglyguy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for bursting the bubble, but I bet your wallet will be happy. You could always TOFTT.

    I have nothing to back my opinion, just experience from looking at ads. Maybe a well respected senior will tell you different, but I would be Leary about going and getting that pussy.
    I was actually just being sarcastic about the ad.

  10. #3306

    I'd be Cautious too

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfatuglyguy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for bursting the bubble, but I bet your wallet will be happy. You could always TOFTT.

    I have nothing to back my opinion, just experience from looking at ads. Maybe a well respected senior will tell you different, but I would be Leary about going and getting that pussy.
    If that review had said the pics where fake I'd have taken it more seriously. I could be wrong as well, but that review seems fishy. The poster doesn't seem to be defending the review either-- not a good sign.

  11. #3305
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I love to have my enthusiasm spurred! LOL!
    Sorry for bursting the bubble, but I bet your wallet will be happy. You could always TOFTT.

    I have nothing to back my opinion, just experience from looking at ads. Maybe a well respected senior will tell you different, but I would be Leary about going and getting that pussy.

  12. #3304
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 11
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  13. #3303
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfatuglyguy  [View Original Post]
    Let's see, it is a first post with some odd language in it. Sort of the kind you get when translated from an Asian dialect. My guess is the poster is Vivian.
    I love to have my enthusiasm spurred! LOL!

  14. #3302
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctexxas  [View Original Post]
    Any of the seniors or regular posters try Vivian? Can't tell if this review is legit. Anyway tried texting her but mixed responses from her.

    DT.
    Let's see, it is a first post with some odd language in it. Sort of the kind you get when translated from an Asian dialect. My guess is the poster is Vivian.

  15. #3301

    Chloe and Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Her variable incall makes it difficult for me to see her on a whim. I'm curious, though. For anyone who's seen her and either Shae or Sam, how would you compare the experience?
    I saw Sam once about 6 weeks ago give or take. I was holding off on a review until a second visit. Overall she was a lot of fun and worth a repeat visit but I am bias for Chloe. She is my ATF. I think Sam has slightly better oral skills and is a little more energetic and youthful, but Chloe just does it for me. They are both fun to be with and GFE, but Chloe is a better fit for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape