Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 6045
-
11-17-16 19:16 #3345Senior Member

Posts: 654Abby
Saw Abby. Imagined a knockout but was met at the door by a good looking MILF with nice juggs and a huge midrif!
While it didn't scare me off, I was dissapointed that she doesn't kiss or do BBBJ or FIA. She hosts with several other girls so this could be bait and switch. Not sure. Can't say that she is the girl in the pics. Damage was 100 for hh. Won't repeat.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nteed/17386180
-
11-17-16 17:21 #3344Senior Member

Posts: 1150Hot CMT!
My last two outings did not live up to my expectations, so I figured I was either due for a change of luck or should cut my losses and forget about this hobby, which is still quite new for me. Fortunately, I got my change of luck today. I went in not expecting much and ended up having a fantastic time. Like Sunflower, I contacted this ad-- http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...t-cmt/16947087 --and based on Sunflower's report, half expected to end up seeing this person instead-- http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ianna/17303645 - which would have been fine, based on the pics and on Sunflower indicating he'd repeat. Well, that didn't happen to me. I got the AA woman. Not entirely sure she's the same person as in the pics, I think probably yes, but it doesn't matter; she was an absolute knockout. She said she's done some modeling, and I can easily believe it.
Setup was ultra easy. A couple emails and voila. I showed up at the west side office park location on time, and found a place that has the trappings of a legit massage studio. One off-putting thing was that the mamasan was a dude. But he didn't interfere and wasn't scary or anything, so no problem. Anyway, I was expecting / hoping for just something resembling an acceptable massage and a nice ending. I got so much more.
I sat in the waiting area for just a few minutes before the "therapist" came out to fetch me. That was when I saw that I was not getting Brianna, but was in fact getting this tall, sexy ebony beauty, who introduced herself as Crystal, which was the first I'd heard or seen of a name for her. When we got back to the private room, there was some upselling, which was a bit of a drag, but after getting a good look at her and determining that even though FS was not available, many other of my favorite things were on the menu, so I decided to go for it. It turned out to be a good decision. I ended up paying an amount that one can get budget FS for, but I don't care, she was totally worth it. Beautiful, smart, funny, articulate, excruciatingly sexy. I just really dug her.
The massage part was negligible. In fact, I massaged her a lot more than she massaged me, which was more than okay. She lay down on her belly, still wearing panties, and I rubbed oil all over her perfect chocolate skin, starting on her shoulders, working down to her extraordinary tight butt. Then she flipped over and I did her front. There was plenty of kissing, which she liked and is good at. She really liked having her lovely, medium-small, perky tits oiled up and licked. I gradually worked my way down her belly. I wasn't sure how she would react when I stuck my hand down her panties. She reacted well, as it turned out. She got pretty wet as I worked on that area. Then she asked me to play with her clit while I sucked her nipples. I refused, of course. _Just Kidding_ I did that, and she appeared to pop an O. I didn't ask about or attempt DATY, but I suspect that would have been fine. Kicking myself a little for that oversight.
Then she asked me how she could make me cum. If I had been quicker-witted, I would have said, "Let me count the ways. " But I told her what I liked, and as it turned out, she's studied some tantra, and started doing stuff to me that felt really, really good. After she worked on me with fingers and tongue for a while, I got another idea. Like before, I wasn't sure how she would react when I suggested she do some non-penetrative pussy sliding. Like before, she reacted quite well. Off came the panties, and I swear to Zeus, I enjoyed that slide ride nearly as much as I've ever enjoyed fucking somebody in my life, and she seemed to like it pretty well too. And not having to cover up any sensitive areas made it all the mo' better; no latex was used in this session.
To summarize, this was a marvelous experience I certainly hope to repeat. P.S. She told me that she's 39 and has had a bunch of kids, but her tummy was perfectly flat and she could easily pass for 29.
-
11-17-16 16:04 #3343Senior Member

Posts: 199More then self HJ. PM for more info.
Originally Posted by DowntownMad
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-16 14:20 #3342Senior Member

Posts: 2120Just immediately not attracted to her. She seemed nice.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-16 12:05 #3341Senior Member

Posts: 800Thanks EL, I can handle a poor complexion, but missing teeth is kinda gross.
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-16 11:24 #3340Senior Member

Posts: 200There are a few sites out there that grab BP ads post the info on their own site. All you have to do is google the providers number.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-16 11:22 #3339Senior Member

Posts: 213Missing teeth / poor complexion
Friendly low budget girl but not GFE.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-16 11:22 #3338Senior Member

Posts: 62I have not seen her but I got her number and the pics are real. Feel free to PM for digits.
Originally Posted by TheRealUardo
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-16 11:11 #3337Senior Member

Posts: 200Brooklyn
I saw Brooklyn twice. Once last July and again about a month ago. She has put on weight and is a lot healthier now. She was deathly skinny. I'd say she put on at least 15 pounds since last summer and her body has firmed up quite a bit. I don't have a problem with her looks.
Originally Posted by TheRealUardo
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-16 10:35 #3336Senior Member

Posts: 800"Turned off", sorry, fat fingers.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-16 08:56 #3335Senior Member

Posts: 800Hey Popeye, what turned you of about her? I haven't seen her, and she's one of the girls that's super easy to contact.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-16 15:49 #3334Banned Member

Posts: 53Brianna
Anymore info on Brianna on west side? No phone number. I was quoted 80/120 nude body massage mutual touching. Hope it isn't like all the AMP's where I have to self HJ. Expect?
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-16 10:20 #3333Senior Member

Posts: 1267Kristi aka Monique
I don't think she gets many second dates. Have only heard of one guy claiming full service and it sounded like it was brief.
Originally Posted by BuckyBadger84
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-16 09:01 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 89Same here. Was going to town and all of a sudden she jumps off and says "well normally I don't do FS on first date. Had to Finnish manually. Looked a lot rougher in my dream than the pics.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-16 08:28 #3331Regular Member

Posts: 18Avoiding!
Just just thinking of setting something up. And she agreed to GFE. Thanks for the warning!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
















